• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
I dont supose you guys know when singles might start, my partner dropped out on me.

Unless Some random person wants to double >.>

Also random questions:
Will there be Wifi

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
lol

whatever percent you take from the pot is fine! don't listen to people talking about pot ****.

but the sudden time change is disappointing. I was up till 6 last night playing Majora's Mask, and now I am extremely tired :(

I hope everyone figures out in time that they need to show up 3 hours earlier

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, that time change was stupid. Tony texted me about it and I was all WTF that takes 2 hours out of my sleeping!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
sorry guys
i had talked about changing the time through the posts i thought people would have read them my apologies.=/
ack
sorry for being so lazy with this
i'll not let it happen again
=/

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Doubles:

1. CO18 + Mk18
2. Rx- + RadiX
3. xYz + Teeco
4. HRNUT + Spike
5. Hungrybox + Kyon Owitawa

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
singles is happening now...

Port Town is LEGIT. Hrnut and Action B played a FAIR match there, no gimps, and actually very fun to watch. They were fighting the entire time, no camping, and i think it was recorded.

Oh i got 4th in dubs, not 5th.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I got 9th this time. Better than the last time. I think I had one match recorded and it was with HRNUT. And yes 4th in doubles. Preety fun tournament. Needed more setups though. =^-^=

gallax

Smash Hero
well guys im going to say im very disappointed in myself. im better than 13th place. i know it. i just cant seem to get past that barrier of MU's. i try so hard but get destroyed by myself and not realizing that im being predictable.

i think im going to main pikachu again. im not that hyped about snake right now. i love the way i used my pika today. good god i need to play like that all the time.

shoutouts (only a few):

MATA: dude, i have to say that i have so much respect for you as a person for the way you handled yourself after your loss. i cant begin to tell you how much you impress me. we need to hang out more and brawl it up.

nexus: keep trying bro. you'll get it eventually. while you are trying, ill be here, trying to help you. lol.

Teeco: you are like the most humble smasher i have ever met. playing your ROB helped my pika so much. even the few times we played. i pulled off a combo today ive never done in mah life. dtilt>grab>****. id like to get in some more friendlies with you. and if kenyu decides to skip out as your partner ever, i wanna be next in line.

Rx- at least i got one match from you. i got so nervious playing you it wasnt even funny. i tried sh'ing into a c4 plant at one moment and didnt move while you walked up and grabbed me. nerves. i settled down the second match then got all hyped the third again. psshhhh. i hate myself sometimes. you read my snake really well that last match. you beat me fair and square bro.

<3 : i would like to get in some more friendlies with you in teams and singles. i think we could make an interesting team. and especially with pika and sheik. idk, but something tells me that it could be really good.

Moo: i like the pika. you built your game around the qac. interesting.

*NOTE*

something that i would liketo point out that me and teeco were talking about is that its amazing how good all of us have gotten at brawl. when i walked in today i was like, anyone here can upset anyone. even hrnut and co 18 cna be beaten by us. heck, they are us!!! i just wanna say thanks guys for being such an awesome group of smashers.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Saturday, May, 23 2009

Singles Tournament Results

Entrants: 29
1st: CO18 (DDD/Wolf)
2nd: HRnut (MK/Snake)
3rd: hungrybox (DDD/Jiggs)
4th: Radix (Snake/MK)
5th: Rx- (MK)
5th: X-Factor(IC's)
7th: Teeco(ROB/Snake)
7th: Walnut (Dk/Bowser/Mario)
9th: Zoro (Ganon)
9th: Zyzzx (Diddy)
9th: irize (MK/Wario)
9th: Kyon (Peach/Pikachu)
13th: Strawhat(Lucas)
13th:Galax(Pikachu/Snake)
13th: Virgman(Fox/DK)
13th: <3(Shiek)
17th: Sensei (Mario)
17th: Aurae (Lucario/Marth)
17th: Mata (Pokemon Trainer)
17th: Acorn (Ness/Lucario)
17th: Mohongwort (Kirby)
17th: Doni
17th: Oathkeeper
17th: Dercs
25th: N3XUS (Falco)
25th: Dx (Kirby)
25th: Andrew (Samus/Ike)
25th: Moo (Pikachu/Kirby)
25th: Charizard Rocksmash Now! (Pokemon Trainer)

Doubles Tournament

Teams: 10
1st: Sour Patch Kids (CO18+Irize)
2nd: Tony is too good at counter strike (Rx- + RadiX)
3rd: Ben Affleck & Matt Dameon (xYz +TEECO)
4th: Lucky Penny (Hungrybox + Kyon)
5th: Jamie Foxx + Goku (Hrnut +Spike)
5th: Jumbo Mustard (Straw Hat & Aurae)
7th: Blaccuweather Forecast (CSRN+Sensei)
7th: Awesome (<3 +Virgman)
9th: Soggy Peanuts (Mata+Zyzzk)
9th: Team Kill! (Dierksen + Beast)

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im too tired for shoutouts but i appreciate you all.

i love you
my children

-Adrock

GO TO FLORIDA GAMING!!!!!

Marin.

Smash Journeyman
Had alot of fun even though
i dont play brawl anymore =/

Melee is too good
Hungry is tooo good
Walnut is nastee
Kyon is nastee
Al is nastee
Action is a beast
Hrnut is shameless <3
Zoro is sandbaggin
Nexus is my fellow Eva fan
Caleb and Adam are the coolest
i like Gamezone
Zoro says:
"Wow...Melee is incredible."
cant argue with that =]

Hope to see everyone at Florida gaming
Its going to be ****!

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs:

Mohongwort: ****, man! your Kirby is awesome. We need to play online.
Sensei: My doubles partner! Your Mario is beast.
Mata: Thanks for the advice, man. You need to train me in the ways of PT.
Oathkeeper: ahhh! I had you! but nooo, I had to switch to Sheik... what was I thinking? Good game though.
RX- & RadiX: Good game, guys.
<3: Good seeing you, man.

and anyone going next week to Florida Gaming, I'll see you there.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Fun tourney as always. The n3xus was pleased...

HRNUT: I told you I was gonna do this. I'm gonna expose you for the dirty snake you are. I bet you slept really well last night after totally destroying that little child yesterday huh? Have you no shame? HAVE YOU NO SHAME AT ALL?!?! He's gonna quit playing because of you. You just killed the game for a child... Good job!

Sensei: You know you like my cape->bair. I don't see how you do so well with mario, he's so hard to play. look forward to doing more dittos with you even though I always get destroyed.

Hungrybox: Stop being broken in melee! I saw you playing and felt like I should speak out about it. Port twon for CP? interesting...

Moo: More pika practice! I must crush all yellow rats everywhere!!! Best qac's ever, I wish I could do that with my pika.

Galax: More pika practice! I must crush all yellow rats everywhere!!! Snake is broken.

Kyon: More pika practice! I must crush all yellow rats everywhere!!! And your gay peach.

Marin: I just saw the eva trailer, I gotta say that I liked what I saw. PLAY BRAWL!!! you know you want to...

Aurae: I hate your marth, go away and stay away from me with that beast.

X-Factor: 5th place, good stuff man!

Doni

Smash Rookie
Hey, did anyone leave with an extra Wiimote yesterday? I left mine there by mistake. Someone needed it for the T.V. setup on the right of the three. I handed it with the batteries and back panel separate if that helps, or does anyone know if gamezone has a lost and found policy? Or am I screwed?

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Twas fun, I got owned from lost cause of a ******** SD on my part but I dont care, It was my first IRL tourney in monthes so I didnt expect to win or anything. Wish I could have stayed longer.

TEECO

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS

mohongwort- pretty **** for just an 11 year-old. But then again, you are my little cousin ;)

xYz- Good job in doubles bro, we did aight :] Beeeeast G&W

Acorn- GGs I didnt think you're Lucario was so good bro, but I was wayy wrong. Our games were really close, Keep trainin that lucario. There aren't many around here

hungrybox- I love you man lol, you're one funny guy. Good games in doubles and congrats in singles. Your DDD is ****.

Kyon- Your peach is nasty. Cool seein and talkin to you there man. We gotta try gettin some friendlies when theres open tvs

Daniel- GGs man. ROB < G&W. avoid xYz in doubles lol

Dx- Kirbys nice, you should fight my little cousin, mohongwort's.

Mk18- Daym the MK ROB matchup >__> but your Wario is sexy man. Pro with the farts and whatnot lol
we have to friendly some, I need you to teach me some stuff about Wario ;]

CO18- GGs, you and mk18 are insane with the teamwork. Props on that, you guys work very well together.
If i ever get swallowcided by you again, I will go M2K on you. ;] lol

Aurae- we didnt get to play, which was gay. But it was till cool seein you. Glad you made it out

radiX- GGs man. You gotta help my snake out, i didnt even bother going ROB vs your MK. lol good job on your placing. niiice

zyzzx- Not a bad diddy, you did well in the tournament. Dont let me get ahold of your bananas!

Galax- You're a real cool guy man, lots a fun to chill and talk with. (this goes for everyone else of course)
But we gotta play eachother more, i can learn from you, and you can learn from me. And i heard you're gonna focus on pikachu, which is sweeet. Ggs man.

HRnasty- YOU SPINELESS, HEARTLESS, SHAMELESS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING. just jidding
GET ***** LITTLE INNOCENT BRAWL KID. ALMOST GOT JV FOURSTOCKED!!!!!!!!! GO HRNUT!!! I hope you guys saved that replay!

Walnut-7TH BOI yeahhhh. Gj man.

Gindler

Smash Champion
How did I not see that match where HRnut destroyed that kid? I only skipped out on the finals which he better not have been in.

Top Bottom