• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Doubles was rigged by xyz
ok stop lying to the people "HRnasty" (saying that with the voice of manofgames.)

there were 10 teams, and when you have a small doubles turnout you have to let tio do its thing. HBox and I would have "rigged" the brackets if we changed around the teams to fit you guy's needs. so we left it alone. I ended up having to fight hbox's team 2nd round.
rx- had to fight co18 team 2nd round. and you.... well you got screwed. bracket fvcks happen to the best of us.

in conclusion.... get *****... stop teaming with other ppl. :)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
ok stop lying to the people "HRnasty" (saying that with the voice of manofgames.)

there were 10 teams, and when you have a small doubles turnout you have to let tio do its thing. HBox and I would have "rigged" the brackets if we changed around the teams to fit you guy's needs. so we left it alone. I ended up having to fight hbox's team 2nd round.
rx- had to fight co18 team 2nd round. and you.... well you got screwed. bracket fvcks happen to the best of us.

in conclusion.... get *****... stop teaming with other ppl. :)
regardless no 3 and no 4 in the state should never fight each other first teams or singles lol, it w/e though you will get ***** soon son:laugh:

Noa.

Smash Master
apparently hrnut both ***** and jv4 stocked 2 separate red headed ugly weird kids of the ages 9 and 13 who both seemed to have a hbox fetish
Don't forget that apparently no one was there to see it the both times it happened.

And there are rumors that one of them was being very arrogant and cocky.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
SOOOOO!!!...i end up in 17 place or something...**** you zoro -__- of all people to lose too...na your good :3

ANYWAYS....

LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!! I HAVE NOW PROVE THAT PORT TOWN IS LEGIT AS FAWK. TWO EVIDENCE!!!...

1) Me Vs Hrnut (wario vs marth) on port town (Evidence will be provided by Walnut)
2) smashwiki: Counter-pic/banned: Port Town. Meaning that is a counter pick but banned, unless both of us agree on it...(no idea what hte hell is a counter-pic/banned bu i guessed >.>)

Shout out:

People that work at gamezone: Thanks for giving me that Mega Mushroom :D...
Hrnut: 1 dollar MM captain falcon ditto at port town :D?
kirby kid: remeber, me, mars, and galeon are good lucas players, mkay ^^? and yes, i'll team up with you for next GZ.
Sensei: lol...5 bucks says that were going to square off at FG XD. good game.
Acorn: 1 dollar money match, lucas vs ness: New Pork City. X3?
Mata: Nice finaly face you on a match because I herd you were good PT ^_^
Kyon: Your so pro <3
AL: thanks for the ride back to H-box.
zoro: THIS IS ANOTHER GUY THAT WENT TO PORT TOWN!!!!!
H-box: Good game on doubles and for housing me once more.
CO18: GOod wolf...but I want to takle that D3 of yours next time.
Rx: Broken MK as always.
Marin: I totaly had it :./ but you did good still ^^
my partner: Your marth is nasty! let;s team up again :3

other people: I honestly forgot your names...but good job on everythign :D.

nuff said..

PORT TOWN: AERO DIVE FOR THE WIN FOLKS....

-ciao-

PS: Hrnut, quit picking on little kids =P....You already picked on my lucas enough as it is ;p.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Yea, I didn't do too hot at this tourney. I had an epiphany though: at every Gamezone tourney, I either face Rx-, Action B@stard, or both. It's just something I'm going to have to accept.

Shoutouts:

CRSN: My doubles partner, good **** at this tourney. Hook up with Mata to learn the ways of PT because that's one character I can't help with.
Mata: I STILL haven't played you in singles yet, what's up with that? Sick PT as always.
Mohongwort: Lil' Chudat!! Your Kirby is sick as always. Good games as always.
Rx-: Finally took at least one match off you. Bet you won't go ROB against me again lol. Seriously though, I'm kinda glad I keep fighting you cause I'm slowly learning that MK matchup.
Action B@stard: Is it me or was our 3rd match too much like the one we played at the last gamezone? lol. I need to stop rolling into Lucas' upsmash. Good games. Sorry I got pissed after the match, but I was pissed at myself for losing the same way two tournaments in a row.
N3xus: I promise I'll upload our friendlies from GP soon lol. Seriously though, your Falco is sick but you just have to not let your mistakes get to you.
<3: Your Sheik is too good. Too bad the only friendlies I got with you were doubles.
Kyon: Sick Peach. You helped me learn the matchup a little bit but I need more Peach practice!!
Virg: We made a pretty good team in those friendlies. Next time stop going after Kyon the whole time, especially if he's planking lol.
Aurae: We've played each other so many times, this is turning out to be one serious rivalry for me. Look forward to facing you again.

Anyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. Good games to everyone I played. See everyone at Florida Gaming.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Yeah i was totally off my game this entire tournament but i'll step it up for FL gaming...

I faced that little kid too and yeah he was seriously like 7-8 years old....

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Action B@stard: Is it me or was our 3rd match too much like the one we played at the last gamezone? lol. I need to stop rolling into Lucas' upsmash. Good games. Sorry I got pissed after the match, but I was pissed at myself for losing the same way two tournaments in a row.
Lol no..you almost died when you where at the edge while I up-smash. I was about to say" Again O.o?

good game though :p

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
This thread is getting a little confusing for me...

I got to play Co18 second round. jiggs is not a D3 counter pick... I want to get some friendlies with you man.
Sensei: we need to play more.
CRSN: We need to be playing right now.
HRnut: I need to play you more often
Tecco: Hey, guess what. I need to play you more often too.
Mohongwort: I think we should play more.

UCF people: wake me up next time... jerks.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
sigh...at least the kid knows what to expect from "competitive" brawl..........i don't feel bad, lol if i had lost to the kid then it'd be the funniest thing on the boards...look at the bright side, this is pretty funny too, at least to me................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

shameless...................lololololol

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Hey, did anyone leave with an extra Wiimote yesterday? I left mine there by mistake. Someone needed it for the T.V. setup on the right of the three. I handed it with the batteries and back panel separate if that helps, or does anyone know if gamezone has a lost and found policy? Or am I screwed?
we ahve your wii mote

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I had shoutouts to everyone, but my *** HOLE FRIEND JUST DELETED THEM!!!
Any thank you Wato for coming tambien
Zoro Action B Hunrgy Marin Kyon you guys made my day
Thanks Tony and Aurae for producing some sick matched at the end
NEXUS your Falco is getting really good bro
TEECO's rob is a beast. Nuff said
MWort I CANNOT BEAT YOU!

-_-

gallax

Smash Hero
adrock with the triple post. hes getting infracted if there is any type of decent mod in this thread. stop double/triple posting adrock. ust hit your edit button.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I command this thread to rise!!! Rise from the dead you gamezone thread.

I COMMAND YOU TO COME BACK TO THE SURFACE!

As for the tourney date thing, the 13th doesn't look busy at all...

In case you guys didn't know already, Gathering place is having their third tourney on the, well just click the link in my sig.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Top Bottom