• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Looks like jamie foxx and goku may be making an appearance here! Well confirm as it approaches!

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
You are aware Rainbow cruise is on both your Counterpick AND banned list right >.>

(keep it on counter plz ;P Its a great stage)

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
why even have a banned list? For my tourney, I just put my neutrals, counter picks, and said everything else is banned. I believe that would cover everything.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
5 dollars... I really want to go to this to practice for florida gaming but I lack a ride. If all else fails I'll just head over to a friends house to smash.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
No one cares about your awesome fests. You're just probably trying to use your time machine tricks again. Just like you did at the last gamezone tourney. You pizza thief....

-Spike-

Smash Ace
No one cares about your awesome fests. You're just probably trying to use your time machine tricks again. Just like you did at the last gamezone tourney. You pizza thief....
LMAO!!! He did try getting that pizza for free :laugh:! Too good!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Umm why was it changed to 30% for first..... Thats like extreme pot **** to the max. IT was 40-20-10 just the last time I checked -.-

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Umm why was it changed to 30% for first..... Thats like extreme pot **** to the max. IT was 40-20-10 just the last time I checked -.-
just be happy your gonna get the same amount anyways if when you get second to the best kirby in florida.........................................(its not me).......lol

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Oh its starting at 11? lol
I think so. Thats wat everyone i texted been sayn. Ima call in the morning and find out for sure. ill post it here when i find out. Call them urself to make sure i dont oversleep! :laugh:

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Important Message!!!

Registration Starts At 11 Am!!!!

Doubles Starts At 1 Pm!!!! Be Sure To Arrive Promptly!!!!

Singles will follow shortly after doubles!!!

Top Bottom