• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Well CO18 isn't going. **** me and hrnut could get practice for florida gaming here! My girlfriend sister already bought the tickets but IDK wat time it starts. The only way I could make this is if her show starts like at 7:00PM and Gamezone would have to start the tourney at 3PM SHARP! NO AND IFS BUTS ORS, if it started at 3pm as it supposesd to then I could probably make teams.

So Adrock do you think you can get teams to start at 3pm guaranteed. If you can guaranttee me teams starts at 3pm on the dot then i can probably come. If not then i cant. So if people dont show up on time then too bad! LOL

If they cant start it at 3pm then I cant make it and HRNUT will be available for partner!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah similarly I'd like to enter double just cuz, but I have work at 9 so starting promptly would be awesome.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yeah similarly I'd like to enter double just cuz, but I have work at 9 so starting promptly would be awesome.
Look im not the only one who thinks we should start at 3PM regardless if people aren't there. Well if you guys can guarantee it starts 3pm I can probably come so PLEASE!!!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Well CO18 isn't going. **** me and hrnut could get practice for florida gaming here! My girlfriend sister already bought the tickets but IDK wat time it starts. The only way I could make this is if her show starts like at 7:00PM and Gamezone would have to start the tourney at 3PM SHARP! NO AND IFS BUTS ORS, if it started at 3pm as it supposesd to then I could probably make teams.

So Adrock do you think you can get teams to start at 3pm guaranteed. If you can guaranttee me teams starts at 3pm on the dot then i can probably come. If not then i cant. So if people dont show up on time then too bad! LOL

If they cant start it at 3pm then I cant make it and HRNUT will be available for partner!
yes sir
we will start up on time for spike our loyal costumer! :laugh:
just so you know im not being sarcastic
everyone will have to be here on time
we can't bend the rules so much this time tambien
so yeah everyone make sure they are there before 3:00
KA-PEESH?

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yes sir
we will start up on time for spike our loyal costumer! :laugh:
just so you know im not being sarcastic
everyone will have to be here on time
we can't bend the rules so much this time tambien
so yeah everyone make sure they are there before 3:00
KA-PEESH?
You are da BEST!!! Ill find out wat time the dance show starts. As long as its after 7PM I can make this with no problem. If for some reason I cant make it you can bend the time if you want :laugh: lol, but im sure everyone would like for it to start on time tambien (ooo snap used ur word :p)

Once again thanx and Ill know tomorrow for sure if I can make this. HRNUT if CO18 can make this somehow you can team with him and if he goes out on his date I got your back!

Dierksen

Smash Rookie
Haha, I had no idea. o.0
But just give me a date and I can try and see if I can chill. Text me (407) 538-8178
Or AIM: tennisarod32804
I know, it's mad gay. >.<

gallax

Smash Hero
crap i just found out that i dont get off work until 3:30. i wont be able to get there until around 4:00. looks like i can only sign up for singles. but dierksen, we can still get some friendlies in. and deadweight, same as dierksen. we can get some friendlies in and see how our team chemistry is for florida gaming.

@adrock- i left my wii-mote at gamezone. you didnt happen to find an extra wii-mote did you?

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
crap i just found out that i dont get off work until 3:30. i wont be able to get there until around 4:00. looks like i can only sign up for singles. but dierksen, we can still get some friendlies in. and deadweight, same as dierksen. we can get some friendlies in and see how our team chemistry is for florida gaming.

@adrock- i left my wii-mote at gamezone. you didnt happen to find an extra wii-mote did you?
yes we do gallax
i found it the day after and its in a droor waiting for you to come get it
cool?
i got you no worries

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!
I am talking to my boss to see if we can make it go back to 5 dolars just for this tourney again..and even start it even earlier..may be bad for few but good for alot
like maybe start at 1 but have registration at 11 or something..
tell me waht you think
just so we can end it early and it'll be like a GAMEZONE extra tourney
what do you guys think?
get back at me tambien

oh and P.S.
haha spike used my word tambien
lmao
hes one funny guy

-Spike-

Smash Ace
ATTENTION!
I am talking to my boss to see if we can make it go back to 5 dolars just for this tourney again..and even start it even earlier..may be bad for few but good for alot
like maybe start at 1 but have registration at 11 or something..
tell me waht you think
just so we can end it early and it'll be like a GAMEZONE extra tourney
what do you guys think?
get back at me tambien

oh and P.S.
haha spike used my word tambien
lmao
hes one funny guy
Hell yea!!! The earlier you can start this the better for me. If you start it at 1pm i can make doubles with no problem. Singles is still a no because of the dance show I have to go to, but I can make doubles. SO 1PM is a YES for me. The entry fee really doesnt matter to me, but if you make it $5 more people would probably enter doubles so it may be a smart idea. With that being said push for 1pm and that would be awesome. Hey you are one funny game tambien (:laugh: 2x i used it lol.... kk ill stop usn it lol)

Oh oh thats means that HRNUT needs a partner....... =)
....Hrnut does have a partner for this thanx to Adrock and his cool self!!! Jamie Foxx and Goku is BACK!!!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
EVERYONE!
Still no update yet as I haven't gone to work,
but I am finding out now as we speak
in other news

GO TO GATHERING PLACE TOMMORROW!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
EVERYONE!
Still no update yet as I haven't gone to work,
but I am finding out now as we speak
in other news

GO TO GATHERING PLACE TOMMORROW!!!
YES EVERYONE GO TO GATHERING PLACE TOMORROW!!!

And keep us posted on the times and prices for this one. I found out my girlfriend show starts at 7PM! So i gotta be out of Gamezone by 5:30 latest because its almost and hour drive home for me! I gotta be there early too be safe. So 1:00 PM FTW!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN! AND EVERYONE SHOW UP PROMPTLY!!! lol

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I can probably go to this again.
Cool. If you can go let me know before this day that way I can just stay home. You and hrnut need all the practice you can get for Genesis. Sorry adrock if CO18 goes and teams with hrnut then ima just stay home that way I dont risk missing the dance show.

Top Bottom