• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
haha yes silly me I forget.

FLORIDA GAMING IS THE 30th of may! ack
yohoho oh well don't wanna miss that you guys make sure you make it to florida gaming tambien

and don't forget GATHERING PLACE!

Gindler

Smash Champion
My sheild was only broken once, and that was at a tonyfest. I wasn't punished because a C4 saved my life though. Usually I don't shield or sidestep since I'm too aggressive.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
My arrow went through a shield once! LOL j/k, but it would be cool to see! GG's to all at Gamezone and let us know when the next official day is set! I will SEE YOU ALL AT FLORIDA GAMING!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Guess its better late then never and since im on the toilet its the perfect time for some shout outs!!! :chuckle:

the person who helped me get third on doubles...couldn't of done it without you even though you did die a couple times...no worries! We seem to play well and learning more about each other which is great cause we have just gotten better so i'd look forward to teaming with you (whoever you are) again.

SPIKE!!!- seriously mad skills on your Pit, i guess i was just playing really good not doing anything dumb but it worked out. Scary MK too, but none the less your a great player. Yeah and that was a great hug we had to haha

HBox- ****it don't worry next time i'll give you a better fight. Just have to work on my edge game. but congrats on betting low teir :p

HRnut- sometimes i wonder what goes in your mind when you play, you seem so cool and confident. Fun doubles matches we had too. Probably one of my most "looked up to" players

Rob/Diddy player - sorry i forgot your name :( but awesome rob, gave me a run for my money the second match. your diddy was pretty good, really caught me off gaurd.

Action******* and his friend - fun doubles match we had, really close on both of them. both have some nice set of skills.

adrock - thanks for the shot out! you better whoop that little kids *** next time you face him :p

little kid - you better not let adrock whoop your *** next time you face him... you have some awesome skills for your age..really really impressed with you.

Teeco - fun talking as you said, really would like to face you one vs one sometime as well. so next time its on

Sensi and Neku - great team battles and thank you for that boost back to the edge sensi. Really close match ups as well and same as teeco, i'd like to face you both one vs one as well. but fun playing none the less

I think thats it so if i forgot anyone im sorry and if i spelled anyones name wrong im sorry again :p but fun little tourney, cant wait for more!

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!

Okay. We are having a tournament on the date i listed which is
5/23/09

come one and all tambien

but go to gathering place first

Noa.

Smash Master
Keep in mind that there is another tourney on the 23rd. But it is very far away from this tourney, so you still should get attendance.

Not only that, but they do have unconventional stage lists and they have MK banned.

Talking about stages, does anyone think that we should add or remove certain stages from the counterpick list?

I'm not exactly sure if I could make it, but it would seem probable.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Aight adam.

HUNGRYBOX.
I was looking for pokemon icons, and i think i found a trainer card of you <3

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ahhh ****! I cant make this one. I had no idea it would be this soon and already made plans to go to girlfriends sister dance show. The only way I could make this is if somehow she cant get me a ticket. If I woulda known then I would came here!!! Now all I can do is pray! LOL

CO18 you could prac with Hrnut for genesis here!

Noa.

Smash Master
I realized that now I can't make it here. I really want to go, especially after missing the last one, but I'm tied up that weekend.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Keep in mind that there is another tourney on the 23rd. But it is very far away from this tourney, so you still should get attendance.

Not only that, but they do have unconventional stage lists and they have MK banned.

Talking about stages, does anyone think that we should add or remove certain stages from the counterpick list?

I'm not exactly sure if I could make it, but it would seem probable.
Port Town as a counter Pick, I'm so serious!

I want to enter, but I know I'll be working...

-Spike-

Smash Ace
sorry galax the only way i'll team with you is if CO18 can't make it, and spike doesn't randomly show in his abscense, if the right situations exist we'll team
lol. Gallax who knows mayb it could happen! HRNUT I like how you stick to your word. Coolest guy ever. Ill find out if my girl got the tickets for her sis dance show and if not ill see if I can come. If CO18 doesnt team then I gotcha. But like I said before my attendance is not very likely.

Hopefully I can randomnly show up! lol

P.S.
CO18 let me know if your going that way I can just go to the dance show and not piss anyone off lol.

Dierksen

Smash Rookie
Galax, if you want we can try and practice the team you wanted for this, beforehand, if it works out I can try to double with you?

Top Bottom