• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I have come to the concusion that my peach is good, lucky, and annoying lol. Thank you everyone for all the shout outs. I'll try to have one tonight. Off to work I go.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
HEY THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR COMING! I really appreciate you guys helping out our business and giving is a great time as well!
I once again thank Hrnut for blessing us with his magnificent presence and winning again
tambien with hungrybox for 2nd i believe
i think better and better people just keep coming to these cause the competition was real go

SHOUTOUTS!

MoHONG!- you are the future of smash! Lets keep it up and i'll try and get you with marth next time if my ness can't do the job =]

Spike- Thanks for always being so supportive of our tourneys bro! and every tourney you come to you just keep on getting better and better! Your pit is so impressive and you really are eagle eye with those arrows! And i havent seen anyone pick up a rob so quickly!

TEECO- Man bro you really did get me in friendlies. But Teeco's ROB ftw! Best Rob I've seen! Hopefully you'll drp by sometime with kenyu and we'll get in some more

Kyon-Really impressed me. Thanks for coming hopefully you'll come to more of them! Your peach was nasteeee

WalNut- Thanks fo all the friendlies and all of the advice! I'll make sure i'll keep it with me and take what you said and use it ! It was fun teaming with you for friendlies at the end! We did good until i got lasy and started doing dumb **** with ness and hrnut and spike decided to quit messin around haha But your snake is also real good man keep it up

Hrnut-haha i believe it was down to one stock on the end of the first and i almost! got you off of your second on the 2nd match haha. Thanks for all the marth help man! After that i think i should try really hard and focus alot on marth alot with what you gave me

Vericz- So beast..my mind cannot comprehend!

Actionb@stard- You're always welcome here bro. Your lucas is too good! we should play somefriendlies your lucas vs my ness sometime. Man you really do show what being a smasher is all about

N3xus- Thanks for coming again bro! Next time hopefully you'll be able to compete and i saw you in the back corner chaining with the IC's. your falco is getting better tambien i hope to friendly it soon! Can't wait for gathering place! hope the pizza was good haha

Sensei- Your mario has got to be one of the best mario's i've seen. Hopefully i'll be able to train against you with alaric and daniel sometime. Just too good bro. Just too good.

Gallax- I saw your pikachu and i was impressed. You can go places with him watch =] Hopefully we'll be able to friendly soon I want to face a good pikachu. And I saw your snake improve in one day, right before my eyes 0_o

Mata- Good lord, what a great pokemon trainer! I want to fight you with my Ness! Man though, you do stuff that's just too mind boggling that i wouldn't expect to think a poke'mon trainer do. Come next time!

<3- 0_o I never seen someone turn be zelda, then turn to sheik to rack up more damage, then turn to zelda to finish. BEAST!

Moo- I didn't get to friendly you this time..=[

Sorry if i missed anyone. Central Florida FTW!

get at me when you guys should think the next tourney should be

-Adrock

P.S. Zoro we missed you bro come out next time!

TEECO

Smash Ace
If theres nothing on the 30th of this month..
Then make it on the 30th of this month!!

They are seriously too much fun and should be spammed.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Officially: Taking it into consideration for the 30th of this month.
I'll need to talk to my boss about it tomorrow but i will see.
Teeco you should bring kenyu by sometime this week.
Well whenever the store gets its own copy of brawl that is -_-
haha

TEECO

Smash Ace
EDIT: Daym, you're right. Fl gaming is on may 30th.
Well, the next free saturday is when the next gamezone tourny should be :)

Kenyu and I will most likely stop by this week to get friednlies in. We can bring a copy of brawl if you guys dont have one.

Oh yeah Mata, it was cool talkin to you but too bad we didnt get to brawl. Next time we gotta play some matches.

gallax

Smash Hero
spike man you have every right to shoot that many arrows. it actually helped me learnd to p-shield way more effectively than ive ever been able to. i mean after that many times trying to shield you get it down everntually. lol. good stuff though man. you deserved to win.

and hrnut, we are getting together this week and practicing my DI. lol.

nexus: we definately need more team practice. we could be ****.

gallax

Smash Hero
no doubt man. my DI with pikachu is great, uair>skullbash. but snake is so much weirder.

grab DDD more. hahahaha. you're too funny. but you actually brought up a good point. i need to learn to predict when people are gonna shield, expecting a ftilt. that would step up my game another level.

TEECO

Smash Ace
D-torr, read the post that was posted right before your last post..

HRNUT, I want to play more matches with you. Playing you can really help me out.
And I offer you a ONE DOLLAR MONEY MATCH IN A SNAKE DITTO. *DUN DUN DUN*

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
sometime in June or July?

YOSHI !

dang, i've been added to hrnuts shield breaker list ahaha
Ha ha not me, but he'll probably find some way to cheat and get me on there.

Officially: Taking it into consideration for the 30th of this month.
I'll need to talk to my boss about it tomorrow but i will see.
Teeco you should bring kenyu by sometime this week.
Well whenever the store gets its own copy of brawl that is -_-
haha
I'm looking at changing gathering place's June tourney to the 27th instead of the 20th. What ever you do, I think you need to do it as soon as possible before other people take all the good tourney days.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I told you already John but here they are again:

1. Hrnut
2. Hungrybox
3. Spike
4. Vericz
5. Gallax

Unless of course you wanted further than top 5...

:colorful:
Objection!

Last time I saw on the computer screen it was

1. Hrnut
2.HungryBox
3.Spike
4.Vericz
5.Strawhat.

now i wonder if I am right O.o but that what I saw when I tripple check it. :p

if it wrong then no johns here :p

Actionb@stard- You're always welcome here bro. Your lucas is too good! we should play somefriendlies your lucas vs my ness sometime. Man you really do show what being a smasher is all about
Haha...yes thanks ^^ this time, I made it up there just for my home town of GZ <3. and agian, i'll bring pirate-chan next time.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
it was:

1. Hrnut
2. Hungrybox
3. Spike
5. Gallax(Me!!)
5. Strawhat

so you're not wrong, but not 100% correct.
Eh...? you forgot veriz so where somewhat right but wrong at the same time X3

meh, not going to fight over something stupid like this. ;p too dam tired to do so too X3.

gallax

Smash Hero
i would have preferred to play you since i have at least some experience against your sheik. XD

does anyone know the name of the diddy kong player who finished at 7th place along with Teeco?

Gindler

Smash Champion
With those placements I'm upset I couldn't go. Top5 woulda been mine...........................high hopes?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
i would have preferred to play you since i have at least some experience against your sheik. XD

does anyone know the name of the diddy kong player who finished at 7th place along with Teeco?
:) I have experience against your snake.

I also have the... secret weapons.

TEECO

Smash Ace
If <3 didnt have to go to work, it would have been me vs him.
But I was put up agaisnt Spike, and had a very hard time fighting his pit. With Snake and ROB.

And I got HRNUT 3rd round in winners.. lol

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Yeah guys i thought Actionb@astard got 5th tambien?
i thought it went

it was:

1. Hrnut
2. Hungrybox
3. Spike
4. veriz
5. Strawhat

? That's what i thought
well sorry for the incovienience of not knowing this sort of thing. I'll make sure to remember it next time instead of playing friendlies =/
sorry guys

Top Bottom