• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

gallax

Smash Hero
teeco, mos def man. i will definately team with you for this. remember that i also play pika if you dnot like playing with snake. tonyfest on friday though!!!!

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Hrnut we still teaming for this? Im just asking because, I know gdx will be out of town for Apex this weekend and hes normally your ride (i think).

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
yeah
**** that team with pika and rob sounds sick
I know TEECO's ROB is beast too so i can only imagine the ****
he's a good doubles partner too from what i've seen

my friend mains ROB and i thought was the best until TEECO beat him lol

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yeah
**** that team with pika and rob sounds sick
I know TEECO's ROB is beast too so i can only imagine the ****
he's a good doubles partner too from what i've seen

my friend mains ROB and i thought was the best until TEECO beat him lol
I think i played ur friend at gamezone. Hes good, but i have to say Teeco gots him.

But wait until yall see my rob :cool:

Well I'm looking forward to this tourney. Are you guys all good with setups or should we all try to bring some. I can prob bring my wii. (but not positive yet)

P.S.
Lets all try go get here by 2:30 PM LATEST!!!! I know there is a tony tourney the night before and you are all gonna wanna sleep in, but No! Please, wake yo azz up and come over to GAMEZONE ON time, that way the tourney can start at 3PM as it states. Dont wanna be here all day and night because yall sleeping in.

~Thank You... i hope i didnt sound like an azz, but if so oh well :cool:

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I think i played ur friend at gamezone. Hes good, but i have to say Teeco gots him.

But wait until yall see my rob :cool:

Well I'm looking forward to this tourney. Are you guys all good with setups or should we all try to bring some. I can prob bring my wii. (but not positive yet)

P.S.
Lets all try go get here by 2:30 PM LATEST!!!! I know there is a tony tourney the night before and you are all gonna wanna sleep in, but No! Please, wake yo azz up and come over to GAMEZONE ON time, that way the tourney can start at 3PM as it states. Dont wanna be here all day and night because yall sleeping in.

~Thank You... i hope i didnt sound like an azz, but if so oh well :cool:
haha YES PLEASE!

WE NEED SETUPS!
who is bringing any because as of now we only have like 3
if you guys want friendlies
bring them please!

my friend just fought teeco and kenyu and got whooped
kenyu got me god two with dedede

TEECO

Smash Ace
teeco, mos def man. i will definately team with you for this. remember that i also play pika if you dnot like playing with snake. tonyfest on friday though!!!!
Cool, yeah we need to team for a lil bit after the tourny at the fest. (Cuz kenyu is still my main ins dubz)
ROB and Pika sounds good to me.

Spike, your ROB was lookin nice at gigs. We deff have to get some friendlies in when we see eachother again.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Cool, yeah we need to team for a lil bit after the tourny at the fest. (Cuz kenyu is still my main ins dubz)
ROB and Pika sounds good to me.

Spike, your ROB was lookin nice at gigs. We deff have to get some friendlies in when we see eachother again.
Thanks! Oh and friendlies are a must. You gotta point out what im doing wrong and give me some tips! I need help from da best :bigthumbu

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
yea im def going to this now...

so can i bring a melee setup or wat

and how many people go to these?
a decent amount
we've only had two and had about 30 people each time

you can bring melee if you want
but we would really ask for brawl because we need brawl setups as it is :(

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Sorry to here that, Adrock. My condolences.

On the issue of me getting a ride, the closest person to me that would get me a ride lives 15-20 minutes from me and he bailed out on me for two tournies in a row. The next closest lives 45-60 minutes away. If my close friend can't really give me a ride, I doubt peeps who live a hour away from me can help me out.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to here that, Adrock. My condolences.

On the issue of me getting a ride, the closest person to me that would get me a ride lives 15-20 minutes from me and he bailed out on me for two tournies in a row. The next closest lives 45-60 minutes away. If my close friend can't really give me a ride, I doubt peeps who live a hour away from me can help me out.
**** that sucks bro
woulda been cool to have you here
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE D-TOR A RIDE TO GAMEZONE ON SAT??

ugh. well if we pray hopefully some miracle will happen ****nit
dont give up yet man hopefully your friend can bring you

-Spike-

Smash Ace
could you bring a setup?
we really need them
I think I can bring my wii, but I dont have a tv to bring. Not 100% sure on the wii, but more than likely. Will the wii alone help, or is there not enough tvs?

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
Im probably going

you still need help adam?

Pirate-chwan!
Yeah dude come please
You will always be our gueast of honor yohoho

Not so much now, we needed help with the program verics put on our computer but we ended up figuring how to do it so its all good thanks bro
Try and bring as many people though
We'll need a bigger turn out this time ack
Hope to see you there bro

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So I might need a teammate for this. Someone let me know if you're interested. Mario FTW.

Edit: In case it wasn't known already, I will be bringing my wii for this.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
So I might need a teammate for this. Someone let me know if you're interested. Mario FTW.

Edit: In case it wasn't known already, I will be bringing my wii for this.
i heard you beat daniel at that tourney the other night
good stuff man
he got mad and said you were going uber homo with dedede
but he hasn't realized yet that that **** is just apart of the game whether he likes it or not.

anyway nice win
thanks for the wii
we really need setups

-Spike-

Smash Ace
yea im bringing my wii too! Dont got a tv tho. Sorry! How early can we get here for friendlies?

TEECO

Smash Ace
Im going for Singles so I wont be there so soon.
I decided not to enter doubles because I'm not really in the mood, so Galax is free anyone who needs a partner. Hes got a nice pikachu fo sho.

Ill be there around 5 im assuming, so SEE YOU GUYS THERE! :)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im going for Singles so I wont be there so soon.
I decided not to enter doubles because I'm not really in the mood, so Galax is free anyone who needs a partner. Hes got a nice pikachu fo sho.

Ill be there around 5 im assuming, so SEE YOU GUYS THERE! :)
dang that sux. You are a really good teammate! Well, I hope galax can find a partner in time. I look for you during singles.

Top Bottom