• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

hiROI

Smash Lord
Hey, just wondering, but isnt the Roberto Govara Community Center like a nice venue and free of charge if you live in bvl? My sister held her Sweet 15 there a while ago and its a nice venue with AIR CONDITIONING, tables, chairs, and its cool. Maybe we should hold fests there. Someone should check it out.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Hey, just wondering, but isnt the Roberto Govara Community Center like a nice venue and free of charge if you live in bvl? My sister held her Sweet 15 there a while ago and its a nice venue with AIR CONDITIONING, tables, chairs, and its cool. Maybe we should hold fests there. Someone should check it out.
Did your sister hold her birthday party there for free? I'll call the place and go there to check it out.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Yup. Plus I just finished talking with my mom, and she said its free if you live in bvl.
This was like two years ago though, but i'm pretty sure its still free. And if its is then yea!
But the only thing we need to bring are setups for people to keep playing and stuff

Noa.

Smash Master
Galax, I'm pretty sure Teeco ALWAYS teams with Kenyu. Just like I ALWAYS team with hiROI outside of friendlies.

Permanent teamates are great.

And that BVL center seems to have mighty good potential. We might even be able to make it into a tourney with cheap entry fees since it's not a venue we pay for.

Gindler

Smash Champion
By a bigger turnout you mean tony? He's the only one really bothered by it :chuckle:

Tony you're hilarious

Edit: woah woah woah, just saw the new prices. The thing this tourney had on any other was the deliciously low entry fees. *sigh*

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
By a bigger turnout you mean tony? He's the only one really bothered by it :chuckle:

Tony you're hilarious

Edit: woah woah woah, just saw the new prices. The thing this tourney had on any other was the deliciously low entry fees. *sigh*
im sorry sir =[
we wont let them get any higher? =/

ack

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I live near BVL... I'm REALLY close to the BVL library actually.
I live right near BVL Library, too.

WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND SMASH RIGHT NOW!

Umm...I live in the intersection of OBT and Donegon or Donegon and John Young. I'm like 5 minutes away ;D

but Draconoa lives like 2 or 3 minutes I'm guessing since your bvl. Do you live off florida parkway?
across the street lol. Opposite side of the BVL Park.

I can walk to this. Hmmm, I gotta get to know you, Ruuku, and Draco now. My classes are over so I have the whole summer until fall semester again.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I gotta go to the mall and to the movies tomorrow. I'll check the community center when I get back. It's like a 5 minute walk. Indeed, we need to get together and play.

Noa.

Smash Master
Yeah, we need to get around together sometime. IT'd be cool, ya know. Even though I already have Marth and G&W experience, I should play some better players.

hiROI

Smash Lord
This would be pretty cool yall.
We should meet up soon. We should get practice for gamezone/tonyfest/and florida gaming ;D

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Haven't been home for a while so I can't check up. I may just actually invite some of you over to my place for some matches (and introduce you guys to my parents if theyre there since, it'd be kinda random for random people at my house so I'll be like "yeah mom these are my friends ____ and _____ and _____ lolol) and yeah.

Noa.

Smash Master
Stafu, hiROI and I could probably make it on Tuesday. Every other day this week though is busy for us. But we can do Tuesday.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Stafu, hiROI and I could probably make it on Tuesday. Every other day this week though is busy for us. But we can do Tuesday.
Alright I gotta get my controllers from my dads house since I accidentally left them there but I'll message you my number and hopefully ya got text so I can text the address but also tell me at what time you guys would be coming.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
If it were that easy, I'd be able to go to every tourny. Instead, I just get bailed on by everyone other than Thee. But I live an hour away from him too, so I can't depend on him all the time.

hiROI

Smash Lord
STAFU! aiight. I'll see if I can come over tuesday. PM me the info ;D
Plus I got text so you can send me the info

Noa.

Smash Master
This week I'm spending a lot of days playing smash, lol. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday!

EDIT: 500th post

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I SURE hope you guys are coming to gamezone this sat.
stafu?
D-Tor?
you guys going?
Huge iffy. Most likely will have to wait til I get my license / job for money to these tournaments. I'll probably be able to make the next tournament, not this upcoming one, though.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I no longer have a partner due to kenyu and his johns. <3

Who is single?
if i recall right. I think galax wanted to team with you, but i could be wrong. Check like a page or two back in this forum. But idk if he found a partner already.

***EDIT***
hey teeco..wanna team?
But im still not sure if he found a partner
(snake and rob is good!)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I kno a double post, but so wat LOL. Just wanted to point out some things to all of you!

Prizes:

okay
1st:40%
2nd:20%
3rd:10%

Were giving out 70% of the pot. Hope thats better guys.
We will have chips for sale and soda just like last time. :bigthumbu *Good stuff thanks for hearing us (Tony) out lol :laugh:

And

Gamer Fees:

Singles $10
Doubles $14 per team

We have to up the price so there's not so much pot ****.

Just wanted to point this out so people dont show up short of the cash! Price went up, but its not that bad. Plus it increases the pot so its all good! Still cheaper than gigs :)

TEECO

Smash Ace
Oh aight, good looking out spike.

When Kenyu and I go snake and rob it doesnt go as smoothly as ddd and rob cause of the accidental exploding of grenades.

If galax still needs one, we can try teaming at the fest and make our decision then if he's still lookin for a partner.

Top Bottom