• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GAMEZONE Orlando, FLORIDA ( GONNA BE MELEE! )

-Spike-

Smash Ace
remind action b@starD!
so he won't miss out tambien
eh wat time are you gonna be there adrock. Ima try to get there like around 1:30 or so. So if you wanna practice let me know. Oh yea, do you guys have component cables for wii? And how many sets do you have?

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
eh wat time are you gonna be there adrock. Ima try to get there like around 1:30 or so. So if you wanna practice let me know. Oh yea, do you guys have component cables for wii? And how many sets do you have?
im gonna be there a little later
liek around 5
so my co-workers jake and alah will be running it
so sorry bro i can't get there earlier =/
but im not sure i wouldn't think so
are you only bring your wii without the cables?
and right now i think we have only 4 we really need some more

-Spike-

Smash Ace
im gonna be there a little later
liek around 5
so my co-workers jake and alah will be running it
so sorry bro i can't get there earlier =/
but im not sure i wouldn't think so
are you only bring your wii without the cables?
and right now i think we have only 4 we really need some more
LOL! No im bringing my wii and the cables, but the component cables are what makes it not lag on LCD's! I thought u guys had them last time but i dont remember.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
LOL! No im bringing my wii and the cables, but the component cables are what makes it not lag on LCD's! I thought u guys had them last time but i dont remember.
lol oh okay
well we don't really use the ones in the front as to it has that little laginess
but no we dont have those cables
were hopeing on people bringing in setups so we won't get complains about the lagi tv's

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
20 minutes from Vericz but I live in Deep Poinciana towards Haines City, so I live out of the way. Since I'm not in his crew, there is no incentive for him to pick me up as he could take his crewmates instead. I'd hate to be a burden on anyone, but I just want to be apart of this community.........ugh.....

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
20 minutes from Vericz but I live in Deep Poinciana towards Haines City, so I live out of the way. Since I'm not in his crew, there is no incentive for him to pick me up as he could take his crewmates instead. I'd hate to be a burden on anyone, but I just want to be apart of this community.........ugh.....
**** you couldn't hvae asked though?
i think one person in his crew isn't going not sure really but you should ask
you can't drive either? how old are you?

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
**** you couldn't hvae asked though?
i think one person in his crew isn't going not sure really but you should ask
you can't drive either? how old are you?
I just found out that he's going to this tourny, plus I've been saying that I needed a ride in this thread. I'm 21 and I could drive but how could you drive with no car? Hence me needing a ride in the first place.

OfTheEarth

Smash Journeyman
I just found out that he's going to this tourny, plus I've been saying that I needed a ride in this thread. I'm 21 and I could drive but how could you drive with no car? Hence me needing a ride in the first place.
man sorry to hear that bro
yeah you have been saying it
im really sorry bro if i could drive i would go get you but i cant
i apologize
hopefully you can come nextime =/

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This tournament wasn't so big but it was fun. i found out that i'm very bad a choosing counterpicks in singles. Im only good at it in doubles. =( I counter picked Luigi's against snake and FD against ROB. I'm dumb lol........=(

Results

Doubles

1. Jamie-Fox and Goku/ HRNUT and Spike
2. Lucky Penny/ Hungry Box and Kyon
3.We dont have a team name/ Mata and <3

Moolish

Smash Rookie
-feels happy she lost to the team that ended up in 2nd place.-
Good job, Kyon and Hungry Box.
-nodnod.-

<.< Daaaayum.
I didn't **** as much as the last tourney. D;
QAC bursts, ftw.
FTWFTWFTWFTW.
Very fun tourney. <333

TEECO

Smash Ace
I dont mind these small tournaments as long as everyones cool. I had fun, and everyone was cool, so it was great! :}

Good job in doubles guys, there were some awesome games.

GGs to all that I played singles, friendlies and tournament.

SHOUTOUTS:

Adam-Sweet tourny man. Ggs we got to get quite a few in today

HRnut- great snake man. HR NASTY thanks for the tips to fighting a snake with ROB

<3- Training mode ftw lol awesum Shiek

Kyon- Ggs man. Now you know you gotta look out for better CPs and saving that Fair for the kill, because you're good at landing it.

Spike- Me going Snake the first round was a big mistake, never used him in a tourny before and I played horrible with him lol. Second match was a CLOSE game, I was shaking. We deffinatley gotta do some friendlies cuz im scared of Pit. 128 PROJECTILES!!!!! ON OUR SECOND GAME!!! e___e;;

Daniel- Diddy is your best character bro. GGs

Sensei- Good Mario bro, ROBs Fair > Marios fireballs. Poor Luigi

N3XUS- Your Falcos a pain in the butt to reach lol. Sweet friendlies again

Vikz- The Snake dittos we had were fun.

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
Sensei - Good job today, man. Just one thing... you picked LUIGI!?

Walnut - Good playing you in friendlies today, man. I do need more training with Mario, hopefully one day we can get together for a training session.

gallax

Smash Hero
that was a lot of fun,

Shoutouts:

Walnut: we lost to the number one and two teams. we did good especially since we at least got them down to one stock. awesome teaming with ya

kyon: what a peach man. its so good. we need to play more often.

spike: 128. you know what this means...

hrnut: thanks for all the advice. my snake is so much better because of it

mata: its a shame you couldnt keep your killing spreee going in teams to win it all

<3: we need to team one day

moo: good pika

-Spike-

Smash Ace
KK even though Im still on cloud 9 for winning doubles Ima keep my composure! First of All...

I AM SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT GOT MORE THAN 100 PROJECTILES SHOT AT THEM! Galax especially (148!)
BUT PIT IS GAY AND THATS WHAT HE DOES!

With that being said shoutout time!

Gamezone-
Great job hosting a really good tourney! Like always it was Fun and very cool enviorment. Shoutout to Gamezone Staff and Ill do what I can do help get a bigger turnout

HRNUT aka HRNASTY- I dont know where to start. First off thanx once again for giving me a chance to team with you. Im glad that i pulled through. Chemistry is there and were gonna make it soooo clean! Great job in doubles and way to go in singles!

<3: - GG's! Honestly you beat my *** and got robbed the first round. Ur bowser is legit and idk wat happend vs wolf LOL. You are too patient for me. Props to you! We definitely gotta friendly sometime so I can become patient! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR GIVING ME YOUR SPOT after winning! I OWE YOU. After you left I caught serious heat and won like 3-4 people straight! I didnt let your leaving go in vain!!! Its because of you I was almost able to make it to finals! d@m.n HBOX! SOOO CLOSE!!! (5 ROUNDS!!!)

Hbox- Your lucky penny saved you once again lol! D@mn GG's and it was cool chillin with you. I didn't think that I woulda give you a challenge. Made me feel good! Thanx for the Hug :love:

Vercz- GG's!! You did really well considering this is ur second tourney you have entered for singles. Your cool people and looking forward to seeing you at Florida GAMING! HYPE!

Gallax- ...Sorry for arrows. GG's and your snake is getting there forsure! I wanna see pika next time LOL!

Teeco-
One of the coolest dudes ever! GG's and your rob is too beast! Dont go snake vs pit just yet. Your snake isn't bad, but well prac that matchup for you. Honestly, your the only rob that has gotten that close to beating me. Everytime we play its that close! GG's and well friendly until u get comfortable during the matchup! Sorry for Spam:(

Mowarth
- Your a really cool kid. Always got my back! You did really good today and everyone was saying how your getting better. Keep it up!!!

Moo/Rawr-
GG! Sorry I got agitated during out match! Just the d@mn controller wouldn't work! GG's and nice pika/ kirby!

Kyon-
nice meeting you and your peach is really good! Im glad i didnt have to play you in singles lol. Oh yea your bomb toss at HRNUT PRICELESS!

Mata- UR PT ***** ME! NO JOHNS! Yea the tv felt weird, but you even managed to beat my mk so yea your beast. Now ima retire his *** lol (MK)! Good stuff and its always cool seeing you! Really good matches and i had no idea that you were that nervous you seemed cool.

Walnut-
Mr. Hypeman! Keep up the snake hes getting really good!!! It was good seeing you again, we gotta friendly sometime!

Sensei- MR CAPE FTW! Best MARIO CAPE USAGE IN FL!!! except when u cape and sd cuz of it LOL! It was good seeing you and Im glad we didnt have to fight again. No luigi!!!

Nexus- Good seeing you! Next time enter!!! Cant wait for Gathering Place !!!

Luffy- Very cool guy! You owe me a Captain Falcon ditto!!!

Well if I missed anyone Sorry but its 1:30 am and I got to work in 3 hrs!!!

Oh yea Adrock ggs during double friendlies!!!

TEECO

Smash Ace
S'all good Spike, you're my boy. You did what you had to win and I didn't.
Yeah man, we deffinatley gotta do some friendlies next time!!

EDIT: lol. D-torr, stop johning and get a lisence!!!

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Tourney was fun.

Shoutouts:

Teeco: Good ****. I honestly have no idea what I was thinking when I switched to Luigi. Sick ROB though, I'll be hunting you down at future tournaments for some ROB practice.

Action B@stard/Luffy: Your Lucas is still sick. I made some mistakes in our match, and it cost me. Cool guy though.

Spike: Good job taking doubles along with Jamie Fox....lol. You guys earned it. Glad to see we didn't have to face each other in tourney but next time I have to get some friendlies in with you.

<3: Sick Sheik/Zelda. Good matches on the friendlies.

Walnut: Always good seeing my fellow Mario main. I would have teamed with you, but I didn't know that my usual teammate for gigs was showing up for this tourney until the last minute. We need to get some Mario dittos in next time.

HRNut: Beast as always. Is there any character in brawl that you don't **** with? lol. Hopefully I can get some friendlies in with you next time.

Gallax: Good seeing you again. Next time I'll have to see if that Mario practice N3xus gave you holds up lol.

Mata: Your PT is too good. That one doubles match, I really screwed myself over though lol.

Hbox: Good to finally get some matches in with you, though they were doubles. That one match I unleashed the beast, I really don't know what happened. Someone has to either send me that replay or upload that to youtube so I can see that again!

Anyone else I forgot, I'm sorry. This tourney was fun, and I hope Gamezone does this monthly. GG's to everyone I played.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
S'all good Spike, you're my boy. You did what you had to win and I didn't.
Yeah man, we deffinatley gotta do some friendlies next time!!

Thanx! Ill teach you the matchup so you can beat all the other pits!!! GG's ima go to bed!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
That junk was fun!
Met a lot of cool people. my sheik learned a lot.

The guy I teamed with: I don't know your name but thanks for teaming. You really did a good jo of picking up my slack getting in kills and winning important matches. Hopefully I see you around more. If anyone knows this dudes name or can contact him tell him to keep holdin it down. Also sorry I let myself get gimped ten thousand times.

Beastly lil' dude, (I'm calling you BLD, cuz I can't pronounce your name.): Oh, my goodness. You seriously almost beat me first round. your kirby is really good. I had to be really paitent to get around your spacing. you use kirbies priority very well. Try saving your kill moves till kill percents, using them early can be good for damage or mic ups early. But late game it severly weakens the move.
Keep playing. if you keep progressing like you are you'll be destroying me and everyone else pretty soon.

Vericz: You got me again! THE HECK!. Sorry I dropped the controller... i hate doing stuff like that... feel pretty bad.
Regardless your meta is good, you out played me. I learned a lot about the match up. But use down tilt more! Sheik can't do it as easily but marth, d3, they'll get you through tornado is any situation, don't rely on it as an approach.

Spike: Whats up homez! good matches. You earned your win verus me. that SD was my fault and a direct result of you mind gaming the **** out of me so don't belittle yourself on that. You won that two stocks down.

TEECO: Friendlies training was cool. It's be awesome if I could use the hit decay reset as an excuse but I can't. I had 2 or 3 kills, you had what 5-6? You were doing a crazy good job of keeping me at bay. Your tilts and spacing were on point you actually have me afraid to play your rob with sheik! Keep that up man.

HRNut: ****... your marth is a beast.
Two shield breaks in one match? Are you serious?
You should get up here more often so I can get more matches in and get some XP verus characters I don't find up here. (marth, d3, etc.)

HungryBox: Hi.

Kyon: Fun matches. fair spikes. We should finish a match one day. Peach fair is ****, but I can get around it don't count sheik out yet.

Sensei:
Laggy TV doesn't even count. It was fun though/ your mario is beast. with that lag it's hard to react to Sheiks speed the way you normally would. Up smash is crazy good thanks for helping me realize.

Walnut:
Same, mario mains are crazy fun to play. You have a cool playstlye I learned a lot about playing Mario from watching you play in general and against me.

Gallax: We didn't play but you are right we do need to play more.

Nexus: Falcon's A BEAST! We need to play more. You are good man you should be destroying tourney's not watching them.

Adrock: Next time next time. Find a way over here man I want to play your marth!

Action *******: fun team matches. I believe you beat me in our last falcon ditto. We should do more they are fun.

EDIT:
If I forgot you feel free to yell at me and make me feel bad about it...

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I SHALL GET MY LICENSE AND UH GET SOME MONEY TO DRIVE TO THE UPCOMING ONES WOOHOOOO!!!!

Good Job WATO.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well im not big on making shoutouts but this seems very appropriate right about now lol

Spike-Awesome teamwork i'm glad we teamed, the chemistry was amazing i didnt have to say much and you knew exactly what to do to win, congrats on your first first place, there will be many more to come ;)

Hbox-Epic finals matches told you my link was beast, think twice about going jiggs next time lol, it was mad cool chillin with you for this, and our capt match was epic.

Kyon-Do you usually pull like 6 bombs per day cuz when i play peach i don't get a single one, then when you fight me you get a stitch then the one that ***** your shield, i must have incredibly bad luck cuz i trip more than anyone i've ever seen play brawl lol, GG your peach is ****, you and kei are close i think you might have the edge though

<3-you shiek is annoying as heck in teams which makes it super effective, who knew that she was so **** hard to catch lol, i'll teach you some broken things about the mk matchup with shiek its really useful, final would probably be your best bet vs him from now on, dont shield so much :laugh:

Mata-your pokemon trainer is beast, you squirtle scares me, when you die you should try to switch back to squirtle whenever you get the chance he's such a ***** in team :laugh: anyways you inspired my crewmate myztic to play pokemon trainer lol

vericz-that mk is really good, calm down with tornado sometimes don't make it so predictable, and whenever you fight kirby never tornado him when you are at 100% it usually ends in death. Snake dittos were fun you have some cool tricks i think imma steal some lol

ActionB@stard (Luffy whatever it is you want me to call you lol)-It was fun teaching you snake just use him alot and apply the little things i showed you and your snake will be **** in no time like you said he's captain falcon on steriods with grenades, that is correct lol

Gallax-your snake is ****, just remember what i taught you and you'll be fine if you ever have a problem vs someone i'll try to show you what to do against that character, and i must teach you how to DI cuz you have the worst DI i've ever seen lol but it can and will be fixed (new snake main) ;)

Adrock-your marth is beast you got me down to last stock both matches i believe, when you learn what to do you're gonna be beast, i'm glad that there is another marth main in florida, make it out to more tourneys and i'll try to teach you things about brawl and match-ups, GGs your ness ***** me in teams lol

Dan-Keep that diddy coming along, epic dittos you've definitely learned how to use two bananas better than the last time we fought next week GP gaming drag adrock there please both of you need to attend, i'll teach you more about the mk matchup.

Nexus-i know i'm a cheater lol teaming with you was fun but we couldn't pull off our super cheap tactic that we wanted to lol maybe next time, see you next week oh yeah watch kismet videos he's too good

Sensei-your mario is nastee cape **** ftw, you were dominating in teams it was unfortunate how you got gimped those times, so i'm guessing your the best mario in FL?? ;)

Teeco-Your rob is good i noticed though that you didn't fully know that matchup vs snake and thats where i took my advantage, you have pretty good spacing though and you camp game is there you just let me get close to you to much lol keep improving you'll be beast soon

Mwort-idk where you came from but your kirby is good, try focusing on doing damage rather than killing at times don't ever hit someones shield with fsmash unless you want to get punished for it lol, your kirby will be destroying everyone soon, you one smart lil kid

Gamezone-It was fun as usual, everyone hates D3 but thats what he does grab all day lol if you guys can make it to some smashfest then i can show you guys somethings about the game, Great Tourney GGs everyone

Walnut-WTF is up with your snake how the heck did it get that good in teams so fast (stop stealing my style) lol nah jk good snake though nikita less and you'll be fine you made me proud yesterday, and i guess you learned a lesson about only playing on BF And FD lol you'll start ****** if you use snake sometimes but you gotta know matchups chucking grenades doesnt cut it, take the break you need but come back stronger

I had so much fun i really enjoyed it, all of this is helping me for Genesis and in return i plan to help everyone get better, CFL will be taking gigs eventually so that no NFL or SFL come and **** us oh and of course we gotta destroy OoS people lol

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
GG's people. I noticed some people wanted me to enter so i can throw my money away losing to someone ridiculous like hbox, hrnut, or some other broken guy. Don't worry, I'll have more money to donate to the good tourney players next time. I just wanted to work on some stuff first.

TEECO: I hate your ROB plain and simple. It's just too beast. I'm thinking about picking up a power house character just because of that dumb little robot.

HRNut: That team tactic thing is so broken. I kinda wanna team with a luigi main now. I'm looking at kismet's stuff right now so my game's gonna be upgraded the next time you see me. Make sure you get Force to come to GP this Saturday. By the way you're still a cheater and I'm glad you know it...

HungryBox: I like your time machine tactics when you tried to get free pizza to make up for the missed free pizza at the tourney before. I don't play enough D3's, you and your crew should try to come to the gathering place games tourney so we can play.

Kyon: Always good playing you sir. Your peach is sooo annoying.

Sensei: I must learn more ways of the mario from my sensei lol. Just wait, one day I'm gonna bust out my mario in a tournament and everyone who knows me is gonna be all confused....

Walnut: Wish I got tot play you more than just that one teams game before everyone left.

Gallax: You did really well man. I know it feels good to see your hard work paying off. Perhaps we should team up for doubles at the GP tourney after some teams practice.

Adrock: I want to see what your ness/marth can do one on one. We so have to play some time! If you guys need anymore fliers just let me know.

Moo: OMG not another good pika player. When does the pika madness end. We should get some friendlies in on a non-laggy tv next time.

So...
Adrock, whens the next Gamezone:069::)
yeah good question. I think we should be proactive and set a date for our tourneys now since gigs already took june 20th for brawl. I was gonna set GP's june event on that day, guess I'm not anymore.

Everybody should come out to the Gathering Place Games tournament on the 16th of may (that's right, this saturday) so get that day off and be there!!!!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
WHANTED! 3 stock or less "Straw Hat" Luffy bounty of 32,000,000 beli!
Iussed by Marines

Anyways, Yesterday I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun! singles and doubles and everything.There a few matches that I think a few people that shuld have won. Others...well...eh not sure, good game as always. So yea, I got a bounty now for starters, can'ta wait to be 300,000,000 for gigs :o. At the end, I learned new things like pivot side smash. Yes, I need to work on my ftilt just like Galeon, do keep in mind that me and him play different. Now you ask me, "Where's the shout out list?" Give me a second and i'll type it up for you guys.

Adlock: Thanks for making me feel welcome once more. I love going to your tourneys and everything. I'll promise to bring pirate-chan by knoking over his house with out calling.

Spike: This kid got nasty, like he'll beat me even though he says that I'll beat him. Shut up D:. you got some serius Mars training somewhere....good stuff man.

lil kid: I was cheering for you man. You're like a small version of H-box. Keep that kirby nasty.

Hrnuts: Yooooo man! thanks for all the snake advices and everything. I'll come up with my own move set and everything. Would love to have a c. falcon ditto next time.

H-box: First you tell me that I am doing good at the tourney, now later you tell me to stop loosing. I'll stop johning about my 5th place and you'll stop johing about me loosing when I am top five? deal?. Other than that, the cheat fail against hrnuts X3.

F-zero: Thanks for the ride to the tournament.

Kyon: I was really scared to fight you on tournament because you know how I work and how nasty that peach is >.>;

Walnut: I am going to be honest with you. I have no idea what the fawk i was thinking of brining wario against mario on Norfair. And I think you should have won that because I got lucky. Although, it gave me new ideas and the likes. GOod game too.

Veriz: I'll stop being predictable, I should have listen to kyon of me going to luigi's mansion. Oh and you ban norfair against me D:? I'll be studing counter picks. Your MK is going down next time I see it.

zoro: Be glad that we name our team after you. Aka "Zoro never answer his phone."

Diddy dude...forgot your name. I love both of your rob and diddy, you should have that match aslo man.

Sensei: Your mario is nasty as fawk, I was really scared of fighting you and everything.

others that i forgot to mention.: Good game, thanks for calling me Luffy or Straw Hat...that means alot to me ^_^. Other than that, peace out!

-lates

PS: I'll be jumping on my strawhat account later once I make a decent banner.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I still would need a car, wouldn't I? I'm sorry for johning. I guess I'll just stop asking for rides and just stop playing competitively :(

ur posts are depressing
I'm sorry, but it sucks to be consistently missing tournies. Sure there is always a ride at your house, but I would need a ride to get to your house.

Top Bottom