• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was half-joke.

I have no real way of comparing myself to pros since I'm at least twice as good as I was at Jubilee when I played two REAL pros (Chu and Chillin, the latter I'd prefer not to discuss here).

I've heard you've done well vs Ali, Sushi. Our match should look very different from last time then. Hopefully you'll approach me LOL. =p

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I noticed your very analytical when playing. Curious to see that in dubz. I was wondering how u would compensate for the added hectness off other ppl in da match. that was all

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm yes, I have to reaaaally think in doubles lol. In Melee, because of the way I play, I do get overwhelmed and can't watch everything.

In Brawl...I had something big typed up on my thought processes, but I don't wanna sound conceited, so I'll just say that I can BARELY manage doubles. It's still very tough though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So I hear. =p

Yeah man, sounds good. I personally like the Marth MK team, and not just because MK is broken lol. I like how MK keeps pace with Marth...or at least mine, and balances some of his weaknesses out.

Lareit

Smash Ace
So I hear. =p

Yeah man, sounds good. I personally like the Marth MK team, and not just because MK is broken lol. I like how MK keeps pace with Marth...or at least mine, and balances some of his weaknesses out.
But it works simply because mk IS broken.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lolcrio.

I forgot my bro doesn't travel exclusively for Brawl, so we're all set Sushi.

Also is it ok if I'm there like 10-15ish minutes early?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Lolcrio.

I forgot my bro doesn't travel exclusively for Brawl, so we're all set Sushi.

Also is it ok if I'm there like 10-15ish minutes early?
definitely. Get there as early as you'd like.

I myself will likely be there by like... 4 ish. Not sure, whenever I sober up and drive home. Come by for friendlies.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
@PP--If you don't want to have to lug an entire setup + VCR up to GE, I usually bring my laptop and stuff to record.

Also changed the date on the thread title, sorry about that.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Words of Chillindude - Snake is hard to play at a high level, he has many weaknesses IMO

Happy New Years everyone !
Actually snake has only 2 weaknesses.

A quick and non predictable approach

and the Cypher.

They're pretty easy to capitalize on though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Really Crio? If that's true, I may come a little earlier than that for friendlies....

@Devin: Too bad I'm doin it anyway. =p

@Fizz and DH: Shhhhhh

@Ali: LOL he has to illuminate these weaknesses sometime.

Happy New Years bros.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Really Crio? If that's true, I may come a little earlier than that for friendlies....

@Devin: Too bad I'm doin it anyway. =p

@Fizz and DH: Shhhhhh

@Ali: LOL he has to illuminate these weaknesses sometime.

Happy New Years bros.
I'll be there at 4:30.

Hopefully I won't be waiting till 5 like the past 2 weeks for more people to arrive.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone go out to eat after these? I might go earlier if I don't try to have a big meal before I leave.
Normally I and Crio(and occasionally others) stay till the early morning.
The Game Center is right next to a really good Chinese place and there is a few other choices in the vicinity. So food after is an option. Depends on the people.

The Director

Smash Lord
I might come tonight. It seems as tho I've just gotten out of work tomorrow morning, so there's a chance.

But then again, I need another week to tone my new Luigi skillz..............................:laugh:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I might come tonight. It seems as tho I've just gotten out of work tomorrow morning, so there's a chance.

But then again, I need another week to tone my new Luigi skillz..............................:laugh:
No, you better come. You have no excuse not to.

Yeah PP, I'll be there at 4-ish. Maybe earlier, because I got home pretty early this morning. I need a power nap, and an angry whopper.

Lareit

Smash Ace
He's...he's right!

(then again, so was Al Gore...........)
If you have no work then you have no obligations.
The fastest way to get better with a character is to use them against other people.

You have 0 excuse to not show up if you have no work.

Lareit

Smash Ace
I dunno...I'm just so tired...and I have no money...and I'm coming next week...so.........:(
tired from what.

like anyone at gamers edge, bar me, has money.

So, we're all comming next week to. It's not like we're not going this week because of it.

Top Bottom