• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
WII SHOUTOUTS TIME YAYUHZ

Scha aka SK-47- Thanks for being too good and lending me a ride last minute. As usual our melee matches were epic (BRINSTAR LOL). Even though you hate brawl you made me lol w/ your R.O.B. Dthrow ko's are the best! Thanks again for being too chill. Can't wait for your tournament Jan 3rd.

Dr.PP- **** SON LOL. You are way too good at smash you know that? Good stuff winning everything and ****** the earth w/ falco in melee. I better train like a mug if i even plan on snatching a stock! You got that rush/lockdown game down. Lookinf forward to awesomeness jan.3rd!

Arse- FALCON PUNCH! Good **** man, our games were way too fun. Also thank you for playing me on battlefield, as i need practice there and will make a note to train heavily on small stages. You got me though, good stuff all around! =]

Jman- You have my respect as a low tier man. Good stuff on taking a game from me in the set, and good stuff being too awesome with Sonic! =]

Sushi- LOL I'm so sorry I gave such a bad impression. You ***** the **** out of me but hey, it happens =]. I'm telling you now though, I'll be itching for rematches Jan 30th. You're a cool guy, congrats on 2nd in singles and 1st in doubles. Too good man, too good.

Devin- LOL thank you SO much for helping me find my way to the tournament. Ggs in teams, though we gotta play singles sometime. =]

Kackamee- You got alot better! Your throw combos are way more solid now for sure. Work on those like a beast and have em down by jan30th. Nobody will touch you if you can get those grabs in. Good stuff 2 stocking me on battlefield LOL, your inner beast is scary.

Crio- Thanks for epic friendlies! That ness spike is so fvcking chill, i could not get out of the water xDDDD. Ganondorf trix were not for Kidds, you ***** me in ganondorf dittos xP. Your Fox and diddy look mad solid, can't wait to play you again sometime. PS you got a lot better from last time we fought. :]

Bo- Good stuff in teams man! Your Lucario is looking good, its a shame we couldn'f play more/chill more. Give me a shout out sometime if you'd like some matches.

To everyone- If I missed you its because its like 4amish and I'm really tired lol. Just post that i forgot you and i'll add shout outs.

Final notes and thoughts- Personally I had a great time, but found out the hard way that training my *** off for scha's melee tournament hampered with my brawl skills to an extent. As such, prepare to see the finalized form of my peach strat come jan 30th, because im going to uber train like a MUG to crack some suckas with Peach. It's gonna be all 8-4 up in gamer's edge =p. PS If you play melee, come to schas tournament jan 3rd <3.

Much <3 to SC Smash,
Kidd

The Director

Smash Lord
................why did I do doubles with Billy last night? **** you, Billy.

Good to be back. I think it's proven now that I uh, can't really play any character OTHER than DK in a tournament situation. Maybe Luigi, but I might need to use him for more than a week first. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

@Devin: why did I use MK and Kirby against you? I was really high.
@Jman: Why are our matches always so good? Maybe its because we were meant to be together.
@ARS: Get some rest before next week!!!!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lol, its pure speed and ****-Steak vs pure power/speed Priority-****. Battles of epic proportions were bound to ensue, xD

So to Dvev and PP, many thanks for recording. Post ALL when up plz. In particular i want to study my own matches, but watch the others too. From there, Sonic board critiques ftw!!!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I want the match uploaded between me and devin when I superfailed my recovery on Lylat. That was amazing.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts, then an issue I'm thinking about.

Jman: I like the Sonic bro. Much more power to ya for reppin low tier. Steak.

Crio: Was it you who said something about "no bro love?" F*ck that, bros are ftw lol. Seriously though, fun matches man. Glad to see your skill with many characters.

ARS- You're a smart bro, I can tell. I was diggin the Falcon, but you may be able to take games off of me (or worse!) with Snake as I hear soon. Good luck with whatever you do bro.

Kack: Fine don't play me then! =p

Director: See above

Devin: Our talk was so depressing but accurate lol. Your DDD is definately gettin there though, hope all goes well, including the MELEE!

Sushi: You made me do it man. I didn't wanna, but you had to do it. Eff.

Kidd: I WORE YOUR HAT WOOOOOO!!!

Scha: ROB powers son! lol Those matches and the Falcon matches (Bair to Falcon Pawnch anyone?) were too fun. Can't wait for your tourney bro, apparently I've gotten better. =p

The issue: I'm pretty sure, unless someone else worked on recording, that all matches had me in them. The matches I recorded were doubles against L T H in Winners and Grand Finals, and Winners and Grand Finals vs Sushi.

There are several problems with uploading these (none of them technical though). To start with, people will get pissed at me for uploading doubles because it'll be us big bad top tiers pickin on low tiers.

I don't wanna upload me vs Sushi for a few reasons.

I basically gave up on Marth. I don't do that unless it's MK or a gay Snake (I've restrained myself so far on that one). The Marth Back Room will hate me if they see those...

Also I don't wanna give GE a bad rep/take away from Devin's responsibility here (first MK ditto ever I heard...sigh).

My solution? Simple. I just put the files on rapidshare and give the dubz to Jman, and the MK matches, I mean singles to Sushi.

What do you guys want?

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I really wanted the D3 on urs PP vs Dev, but if Dev got our Dubz on his, my Kidd set, and my JoeC set, imhappy

BTW, first match with PP's ROB friend... gimp to suicide PHAIL, xD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think any of that stuff was recorded unless you pushed the button (I haven't looked yet)...I stopped it after my matches were done. I figured anyone who wanted to record would push the record button.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol don't you mean:

1. PP/Sushi(Marth/MK)
2. Jman/ARS(Sonic/Falcon OR SNAKE LOLHAX)

I do love you guys doin the low tier thing though. It's cool.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
@PP: Im sorry I made you feel like that about Marth. I just have tons of marth experience. I was completely humiliated when you won those mk dittos though. I am ususally really good at those. I even beat forte in mk dittos. Next time, I will be ready for your mk :)
@DH: Thanks bro. Hopefully I can make it to HERB and we can play some melee/brawl over there.
@Kidd: You have a very good peach. I have played a lot of other peaches so I had a bunch of experience. But you stiill able to make the matches close even with the character disadvantage. Stick with peach and you will go places :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Forte was online though...

Anyway, just grant me some Marth vs MK friendlies so I can learn to clean up my game plz? I don't wanna go MK on MK. That's just not fun.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Yeah sushi for real don't talk about online matches like they mean ****

I beat PPs Marth online but I've yet to beat him in a serious offline match ever...

Except that ONE match

You know the one

stingers

Smash Obsessed
preemptive john call? >____>

yeah but apparently you know how to play on norfair now sooooooooooooo...*sadface*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol stingers. Not entirely, but I know what I did wrong that match, so I couple that with my new knowledge of Norfair and I should be fine next time. You played really well though.

Yes Sushi. Should be fun.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
If Crio can pick me up for Judgement (<3<3<3) then I'll finally get to play a decent MK offline.

Woo.

Can't wait.

>_<

I need to learn Diddy more...

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
DRPP, sorry I didn't play you, I wanted to for sure, but everytime I looked over, you were always playing someone else. I guess we will have to wait till Judgment.

Kidd-GGs man, it was really really fun seeing your peach again, I thought I had you in some of those matches but I guess Peach is just too gud. Ggs again

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Good shit Kevin and Sushi bro

Good shit Kevin and Sushi bro

JMan and ARS, grat job making it that far with low tier. I hear you guys always do well at these.
Yea, we do. ARS did pick Snake 1 or two times in the matches, but LTH was facing the two worst possible matches for their characters. C'mon, give the credit guyz, xD.

I still pwnt u guys last round last stock b4 i phailed playing tricksies.

Still, LTH FTW!!!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Kack. Youtube Shugo vs Lain, Sonic vs IC.... thsts chaingrab hax-pro... look it up and practice THAT specific, short forward movement cg

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I love you guys lolol. We ARE SC Smash. W00t w00t!
Man I wish yall were closer though =[. I wanna play my SC Smash brothers more =].

zCasanova

Smash Lord
I recorded all of the matches on the left T.V. (including doubles), except your first one Justin--unless you turned it on, can't remember.

I think the results were:

Singles - 13 entrants

1. PP (Marth/MK) -- $91.00
2. MK -- $26.00
3. Devin (Marth/D3) -- $13.00
4. Crio (Diddy/Falco/MK)
5. ARS (Falcon/Snake)
5. JMan (Sonic)

Edit: Should have the videos up tomorrow.
2Edit: We had a record breaking three MK's last night ;)

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I recorded all of the matches on the left T.V. (including doubles), except your first one Justin--unless you turned it on, can't remember.

I think the results were:

Singles - 13 entrants

1. PP (Marth/MK) -- $91.00
2. MK -- $26.00
3. Devin (Marth/D3) -- $13.00
4. Crio (Diddy/Falco/MK)
5. ARS (Falcon/Snake)
5. JMan (Sonic)

Edit: Should have the videos up tomorrow.
2Edit: We had a record breaking three MK's last night ;)
I only played MK one match last night.

My character selection went as follows.

(Diddy, Falco, Diddy) Vs. Harry, (Diddy, Luigi, Diddy) Vs. Billy,( Diddy, MK) Dr.pp, (D3, Fox) ARS, (Diddy, Falco.) Devin.

Top Bottom