• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So...blantantly honest here: IF i go, there is a high chance anyone around me will get teh mudbutt hershey-squirts.... or vomitosis spamsmatic convulsions. Falling out on the bathroom floor in shame was no good. If im not 100% shen i wake up, i wont risk it Adam. If im not 100% Thursday, im not ****ing everyone's Christmas breaks.....

KK??? WHERE BE DA VIDS DEVIN!!! lol

Edit: Or falling asleep on teh john, no jokes. Dry heaving wore me out... fell asleep a good 15, lulz. ATM, im felling 92%, got pepto, gingerale, a comfy cojch, and Harry teh Pothead Blu-Ray marathon. Best meds no money can buy! xD

Lareit

Smash Ace
How is seeding going to be done this Thursday?
by location with some hands on if top players face each other in the first round.

There has been no abuse as of yet, though our tourney's are probally too small for it to matter.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
btw, is peter going to be their for our long over due money match that will prove once and for all whether snake is easy to play or not (I believe that was what sparked it).

ptown

Smash Ace
bro... i counted!

frames ftw!

try increasing your priority frames too. it increases your ratio by 10%.

ptown

Smash Ace
dayumn! i never thought of that. thanks for the tips, pp.

no wonder you're so good, bruh.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Well, I guess you guys can expect Ryan and I, in a few hours. Maybe we'll come a bit early for some friendlies for our last GE tournament for the year.

Just a heads up, this has nothing really to do with the hosts and more to do with the players so FYI we're coming from 2 and a half hours away and these things last til so please stick around when the tournament is going on so we can keep this thing on a good flow.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
4th: Crio (playing as Falco and Diddy?)
5th: Jman
6th: YOU CANNOT GRASP THE TRUE FORM OF GIYGAS'S ATTACK

ptown

Smash Ace
i lost my mm against ryan's snake.
it proves nothing, ryan! nothing!!!

you said it yourself though: it seemed pretty even.

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Ali beat Ryan huh? Were all matches Snake dittos?
no, I played pit 3 out of 12 games. He crushed my pit pretty soundly on a neutral in winners bracket. So in finals I reserved pit for counterpicks but, claptrap ruined me on that idea for second set (WHY CLAPTRAP WHY!!!!). Great matches went down to the 5 game of the second set for winners finals.

oh and just because I said I would:
- If two players meet twice during a double elimination bracket, then the second set will be best of seven continuing on with the previous set. Finals are excluded, best of five remains.
:urg:

and eveness proves nothing. The results show undeniably for all eternity that snake is easy to play.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I was joking around. After saying it once in Joe's tourney topic, I just say it as a joke now. If people are taking me seriously, then maybe I should stop.
Not a big deal since it wont actually happen =P

I just didnt read the thread with the start of the inside joke so i guess im on the outside =\

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The Wario had to DI that explosion heavily towards the blastzone for that to work. It was staged.

And Luigi in our Pictochant match. Now I see why Pictochant can't be a neutral.
Good point. I think I used MK once against Ali, as well.

Diddy is soooo fun.

Top Bottom