• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge - SC/NC Brawl Weeklies - next: nevar

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I'll seriously consider it. I want to do one more tournament before the new year starts. Ryan and I have been gone a while and need to make a reappear, anyways, right?!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, and for SC only running tourney, kindly stfu. Srly....

Crio/Devin run a pretty fµckin chill ship, regardless and agruably SOME of the carolinas top smashers attend regularly. Dispute?? Show tfu and play....

Gosh... nice new ppl. Ummm i may only friendly this week, stuff to do....

Lareit

Smash Ace
I'll seriously consider it. I want to do one more tournament before the new year starts. Ryan and I have been gone a while and need to make a reappear, anyways, right?!
yeah, we're beginning to question if you guys are actually good. Come remind us.

Snap(803)

Smash Apprentice
We had...lets see
Billy
A friend of his
Some random kid
Devin
Bo
Me
Jman
Eric
Crio
Ali
Peter
and 4 new guys

so 15 people, yeah a decent turnout.
You'd of been 16, if ryan and khai had come, 18.
The uncc guys 22. Could of had a real tournament.
well, ****. i hate to have missed it. hopefully next week.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Who the **** is that?

With his July '08 join date.
Quoted for truths and Lulz.... :p

I can't remember, but he may have been the one to post the "Criosphix pulled over" thread, but meh... i kno it was the lame Cloud avatar at least

How are them vids coming Dev?

xatavor

Smash Rookie
So the week we get a decent turn out is the week you convinced me not to come. Ironic.

The Director

Smash Lord
Xat you should come to my tourney next month.

Also, Devin I want you to record at my tourney. And whatever happened to those component cables Eric and Brandon were supposed to get to record? I haven't been to GE in a while, have they gotten them?

Also, should I make Hanenbow a nuetral stage?

xatavor

Smash Rookie
Hanenbow is the stage of kings.

You're hosting a tourney? When & where? I believe Adam mentioned something of it, but it was merely a mention ...

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
@Joe: I read the rules to your tourney and is it really 4 stocks per match? I don't mind but I am just curious whether is was an accident or not. And I think pirate ship is a little too "chaotic" to be in a neutral section.
@Everyone: Is there going to be a tourney in winter break. I can probably come to those and what is the likely turnout?

Lareit

Smash Ace
@Joe: I read the rules to your tourney and is it really 4 stocks per match? I don't mind but I am just curious whether is was an accident or not. And I think pirate ship is a little too "chaotic" to be in a neutral section.
@Everyone: Is there going to be a tourney in winter break. I can probably come to those and what is the likely turnout?
It's less a hardcore tournament and more a smashfest with a tournament included for friends to play in a slightly different way.

Think of it like that.

The Director

Smash Lord
It's less a hardcore tournament and more a smashfest with a tournament included for friends to play in a slightly different way.

Think of it like that.
Yeah thats pretty much what I'm going for.

I'm curious to see what 1 more stock will do to those tight matches. And Pirate Ship is a popular stage, believe it or not.

Top Bottom