• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox on Tier List 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Fox > Wolf. Thats all I have to say. Keep it up guys. Were going for B tier.

P.S. I'm Also happy because I get to own low tier tourneys with Princess Zelda now :p

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Let's get him to B next tier list guys

:3
If only certain Sonics had this mentality.
We got to C, and I personally think that Sonic belongs in C.

But then you have others....

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I think I'm gonna pick up Fox now. Would only make sense considering my nickname. lawls.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Oh, I don't like the style of the head, mind you, Melee's was better there. But I like his new outfit better. ^.^

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
This list is a whole lot better than the last one. Wario at #3 is cool...kinda surprising, though.

Fox above Wolf is incredible... I'm really happy about that.

Sonic got a good jump, and Sheik moved up.. Overall, I'm happy with the list.... lot better than the last one for sure.

I still think Fox can move up... but for right now, he's a lot better off than last time.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The last month 1/2 or so, I started thinking to myself that Fox might indeed be slightly better than Wolf.

Zephil

Smash Ace
I am happy with the results for Fox, but is not a surprise, It was obvious he was going up but I never expected that we were going to be better than wolf. "I can´t let you do that Star Fox"... well Fox did it so STFU Wolf!! :p

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Step in the right direction, and proof that what we're doing repping Fox is getting noticed. Keep it up everyone.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
lol yay for Fox! Though I did expect him to jump a little higher on the list, it's still awsome! Still confuzzled about Wario & Sonic 0.o

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Eh, idk what to think. Honestly I'm a little annoyed cuz I wanted to be able to use fox in low tier tournaments. But whatever. I'm not so sure about fox being better than wolf overall. Jumpman's wolf can beat Ally. Thats ridiculous. I really don't like being in the middle. I'd like to either be top tier, or low tier. Low tier I can be like, hey quit johnning I'm low tier and still beating you. If I'm top tier I can act cocky and be like, well pick a better character. If I'm middle tier what can I say? Hey, I'm better than half the cast. Oh but I'm also worse than half the cast.

Anyone see pikachu moving up? Thats scaring me. Pikachu higher tier = more pikachus = less foxes.

Dang I haven't posted in forever. Sorry for being so inactive (if anyone noticed).

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Eh, idk what to think. Honestly I'm a little annoyed cuz I wanted to be able to use fox in low tier tournaments. But whatever. I'm not so sure about fox being better than wolf overall. Jumpman's wolf can beat Ally. Thats ridiculous. I really don't like being in the middle. I'd like to either be top tier, or low tier. Low tier I can be like, hey quit johnning I'm low tier and still beating you. If I'm top tier I can act cocky and be like, well pick a better character. If I'm middle tier what can I say? Hey, I'm better than half the cast. Oh but I'm also worse than half the cast.

Anyone see pikachu moving up? Thats scaring me. Pikachu higher tier = more pikachus = less foxes.

Dang I haven't posted in forever. Sorry for being so inactive (if anyone noticed).
Lol more Pikachus = more Foxes losing = Fox back to low tier = you get your wish for Fox at low tier ;D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
With all of the negativity about Fox in the SBR it's surprising to see him moving up at all.....although I think it is very well deserved.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Long story short, if the character is in S or A tier, order matters a lot. If the character is not, then unless it's at the top of the tier and another is at the bottom of the tier, there's not that huge of a difference.
Wolf is right below fox, meaning....it doesn't really make a difference. I personally think wolf is better than fox though

About sonic:
He really is good. I play shadow and sm5 and their sonics are beast. All that spin canceling and stuff really works. They really have taken advantage of their speed.

Its too funny though how diddy and olimar used to be lower.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i like the new tier list, although i think ICs should be in the bottom of top tier and Falco and D3 should switch

DarkAura

Smash Lord
meh im fine with it fox went up 3 spots (i think) and hes like middle of everything so im pretty pleased with his position... next tier list i think he's gonna jump though (i know it's a long way away)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
He isn't better than :luigi: or :wolf:.
Well he is slightly better than :luigi: and :wolf: now.

Anyways we know basic knowledge where Fox should be on the tier now we have to do is have tourney results to back it up(Thank you Rookie and other tourney active foxes) I shouldn't be on for talking though I have been to a single tourney. Maybe I can't do but believe I can get my bro to join this community and be part tourney since he's pretty good for a 14 year-old. (Better than me at least)

P.S. He mains Fox

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
its not for me, man this dude belongs at the very very very top of mid tier, fox is better than

Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Peach
Luigi
FOX?????????????
Wolf
Sonic
Sheik

Donkey Kong - we all know this nugguh doesnt belong in mid tier.

Toon Link, Pit - My 2 exceptions they are just as good as fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom