• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

GOTM

Smash Champion
lol gotm, i beat you in friendlies and you beat me even worse in tournament. how does that work X_X
heh. well to be fair, i had just played hungrybox and raislan (or w/e) right before you, so my jiggs game was kind of on at the time, lol

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
hbox, raistlin and idea in the same pool. 3 puffs vs. gotm's fox and...who else was in that pool anyways?

That reminds me of my pool in round 2:

Kels - Fox - Illinois

Phatgamer - Sheik - Midwest somewhere

Aarosmashguy - Falco - Minnesota or Nebraska..not sure which one

eighteenspikes - Doc - ?

Secks - Falco - Utah

SuperDoodleMan - Peach - LOL DOODLEMAN AR god

Oh and I got 1st seed.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
hungrybox, raistlin, me, gotm, big_d?, rockcrock, n64...one other person

i was so doomed =P
RockCrock wasn't in that pool. There were two Pikachus and Kosmos (Cosmos?) a really good Peach.

idea

Smash Master
...are you sure? OH OH you're right. haha, that was my first round pool. who else was in ours then? + kos-mos, - rockcrock, still leaves one space...

GOTM

Smash Champion
our pool was...

me(fox), idea(jiggs), kos-mos(peach/fox), hungrybox(jiggs), raistlin(jiggs), n64(pika), captain love(falcon, went sheik on me though), big d(falcon)

idea

Smash Master
kos-mos ***** me too, but by that point i was already sure i would be out so i didn't mind =P

i took hungrybox to japes...jiggs dittos...and i took raistlin to corneria...my philosophy was, it's a jiggs ditto, it doesn't matter where we go, so i might as well pick silly levels. i really should've initiated a jiggs ditto on pokefloats though. i forget, i think i beat one of captain love and big_d...yeah, i think i beat captain love and ALMOST had big_d but he won in the end. and on brinstar too, whichever one beat me it was definitely on brinstar.

lol, canadians took everyone to brinstar.

Alukard

Smash Hero
jman is cute ...

now for my question ...

wats ur favorite thing about fox ?? i would guess his gun lol

Raistlin

Smash Lord
kos-mos: ***** the balls off me
hungrybox: surprisingly didnt **** me but still won my a good margin
raistlin: close set. i was beating him at darkrains. sandbagger!!! lol
big d
I had just woken up!

/johns

P.S. Brinstar is the best, Canadians have good taste.

idea

Smash Master
there was one night where i got about 2 hours of sleep. not sure if there was a point in trying to sleep at that point. 22-hour days, filled entirely with melee =)

GOTM

Smash Champion
there was one night where i got about 2 hours of sleep. not sure if there was a point in trying to sleep at that point. 22-hour days, filled entirely with melee =)
haha. i actually got more like 4 hours each night, but all were on a hardwood floor with no blanket and no pillow, lol.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Europhoria, Idea and I had this Canada room, but Scar and Gotm pulled this hostile takeover and took like 30% of the sleeping space. Then Scar's feet stank and I couldn't sleep. On the first night, the window was open, so I got up at like 4am after having gone to bed at 2...

and played with ppl till morning came.

I remember Scar sleeping on that random treadmill cuz he said it was soft.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
absolutely...everyone thinks zel is sick until you realize wait...this video is hilarious

JFox

Smash Hero
Jman, whats your favorite mindgame? Or do you not have any? (tee hee)

I'm gonna **** you this weekend :) (i think i've said that every weekend, lol)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
kk so i started picking up fox as a secondary.
and i have a problem doing Shine wd back -_-.
its messed up, i do get to do Shine wd back when im not thinking about it. But when i want my fox to do it he fails. He shines and turns around =(
i came to a solution that maybe i shouldnt slides my control stick from the Down B (to shine) but yeah im having troubles.
help.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
At Pound 3, my first american tournament...I was a huge scrub.

I ran around and spammed nair. Round 1 pools I had Zel. I beat him.

That about shows how good he is. :laugh:

ever notice how dbr combo videos require inhuman fail d.i. on the part of their opponents?

Top Bottom