• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hahahahahahahahahah cactus is too funny

and yeah no in all the DBR Evolution vids, its such fail DI...

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I think Zel is worse.

And his face looks really really weird. Last time I saw him he had a biig patch of red hair down the middle of his head. Weird guy.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
you can like tell that like they arent tryi ng to get out of the combos...

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
depends on how late you hit the nair, in that combo you would usually let the nair stay out a while before you connect. so it can work 50-60+

ask lucky he does it all the time lol

Darvit

Smash Rookie
Shine spiking doesn't work for me. I hit my opponent with it and they usually come back and grab the ledge. What am I doing wrong?

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
well against what character?
if you shine spike a falcon or marth under the stage, immediately jump out of your shine and grab the ledge or else they will probably make it back

GOTM

Smash Champion
shine spiking works on peoples recoveries when like it would have been just as easy to do something else (i.e. bair falcon, bair/nair marths). at least thats how i look at it.

you cant just jump off the stage and shine people anymore but when youve already worked hard at limiting their recovery options shining them just becomes one of like 5 different ways to kill them, aka not as gay anymore, lol.

although you can still surprise people and shine spike them, but you have to be sneaky, lol.

if they throw a fireball while recovering, wavedash off, fall past the ledge and under the fire, then jump bair, or shine. thats a good edgeguard on mariohhhhhh. or just drop from ledge bair. hes bad

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Well, we all saw Shined Blind. Ignoring the depressing DI, shine spiking still works. Spacies, anyone?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
SW are you going to any OoS tourneys? there are a few big ones you should consider going to

Top Bottom