• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

leffen

Smash Champion
@Winston: again, as I already explained, I wasn't talking to you alone, but about the whole debate
I was also not "personally insulting" you like I did with Kyu

@pk webb. ok. deep.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I use platforms a lot
This thread is moving too fast, I just want to talk about beating up on Luigi :(

Platforms are good for camping him, but I don't find it necessary because Fox has the tools to punish moves Luigi throws out if you choose to fight him (and Luigis tend to throw out moves a lot)

Also if you're in his wavedashing deadzone he really can't do anything so you get to pressure him a bunch

Orion*

Smash Researcher
leffen just spits truth and doesn't censor. If you don't want to risk being called an idiot, try thinking about what you write a little before you post it
he's not always right.
saying he is most of the time would be fair, but to a certain extent the way he explains himself many times irregardless of if it's right or wrong is... pretty bad or unclear. not to say that you can't understand it, but to say that it's not always explained efficiently.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent."

PK Webb

Smash Champion
lets say leffen is right 85% of the time. what good is it if u insult the people u r so called teaching. thats like i give u advice then smack u in the face. ur not gonna be like that advice is godlike. ur gonna be like i can either f u up and me and my people can f u up. insulting people defeats the purpose of ur post and brings u 2 squares back instead of 1 square forward.

mers

Smash Ace
Its really really common for dash attack to be your only follow after a nair at low-mid percent. This alone is a good reason for dash attack to be commonly used. In that situation you can't DC dtilt since you're still in your initial dash. It's possible that some of the time in this situation you could JC usmash if you assume they'll go at a certain trajectory, but I don't think you have time to visually confirm and react, which dash attack lets you do since it hits so low + in front and comes out so fast.
We should all just master pivot utilt.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol i just think leffen's posting style is hilarious cuz its so unnecessarily abrasive but word on the street is that in real life he's soft as flowers.

PB&J

Smash Hero
whats up peeps,whats been going on lately. What big tournies are coming up besides fc? and are there any cool fox vids i can watch?

Oscars not going

Pbj - there's a norcal regional coming up

Kage - yea I'm down. $5 of my stinky american money

Edit: I think this is my 10000th post. Can't see on my phone tho. Uhh shouts out to toph and oscar
:phone:

Top Bottom