• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
What's the best way to practice shine aerials? Should I try it in practice mode and change the speeds up and down? Isnt there some kind of delay when you actually hit something that I need to adjust my l cancel accordingly. How do I know?

sorry its so many questions :(

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Go put damage on .5 put handicap on
Put ur handicap on zero
Play against ganondorf
That's all I got

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol
you guys are dumb I'm losing all three of those dollars, not just the peach one
but I'll at least look good losing

Peach is an awesome practice character and a ton of fun, not to mention she has a deep technical aspect. That's why I like her so much. Getting owned with her will give me a lot of insights into the weaknesses within my game

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
What's the best way to practice shine aerials? Should I try it in practice mode and change the speeds up and down? Isnt there some kind of delay when you actually hit something that I need to adjust my l cancel accordingly. How do I know?

sorry its so many questions :(
I'm interested too, mainly in ... how do you practice shield pressure? Does starman guy simulate hitting a shield? Is there something else?

Also, why don't many Foxes shine-grab o.O

unknown522

Some guy
yay raynex is black

<33333333 raynex
lol, fix'd.

lol
you guys are dumb I'm losing all three of those dollars, not just the peach one
but I'll at least look good losing

Peach is an awesome practice character and a ton of fun, not to mention she has a deep technical aspect. That's why I like her so much. Getting owned with her will give me a lot of insights into the weaknesses within my game
you live in Illinois?

Do you play with insane carzy guy?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I swear I played ICG at pound 4 .

on the last day i was playing friendlies with this tiny, effeminate looking kid with blonde hair.

he played ice climbers and pichu and missed like 4/5 l-cancels. When i asked him if he was ICG, he said no so i QQ

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I swear I played ICG at pound 4 .

on the last day i was playing friendlies with this tiny, effeminate looking kid with blonde hair.

he played ice climbers and pichu and missed like 4/5 l-cancels. When i asked him if he was ICG, he said no so i QQ
i lol'd.

sounds like your describing me. scratch the chars and bad techskill

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Any advice on improving my fox?
My friend I'm playing doesn't even practice advanced techniques much, and I can't seem to dominate him...

(Sorry the left got cut off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXKnePTpeA

If this isn't the right thread, sorry :x
Work on your spacing. Focus more on simply reacting to what he's doing and punishing accordingly, rather than throwing out moves.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
^ that

basically you have to move fast, stay in his face, don't let him breathe. full hopping is good when you're in neutral position, but once you get a hit you should be moving so fast he doesn't know what to think or do.

cjugs

Smash Ace
I am very very i guess you could say un technical i am having trouble mostly just short hopping so i apologeize in advance for the question i am going to ask.

What is the best way to learn how to short hop?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I am very very i guess you could say un technical i am having trouble mostly just short hopping so i apologeize in advance for the question i am going to ask.

What is the best way to learn how to short hop?
You can try to get use to faster button pressing if you just quickly slide your finger over the corner of x/y.

I dont think most players actually short hop like this but it could help you get use to just hitting the button faster.

Otherwise, you just gotta practice

Top Bottom