• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
lol my first brawl tourney back in october? nuttin to be proud of.

spike i think i remember u from somewhere. who told u bout me
I think I saw you at one gigs doin a falco ditto with red halberd. I could be wrong tho. It may not have been you. But i have heard your a few times for different people. Kinda hard for me to remember who exactly, but the most recent person i can remember was Hrnut.

ppl being gay lol. MVD for PWR Rank!!!!!!
Your my boi (no homo) in alll, but Mickey (da sonic/snake player) beat you in a MM at gigs and then again at Florida Gaming. Both times were Snake dittos so i dont think you qualify for PR just yet. Im not tryn to be an a$$ or start any drama all im saying is if u want PR step ur game up. So if you do well at The next gigs Ill take all this back and possibly support MVD for PR.

SO PROVE ME WRONG! (because of this post MVD will **** at next GIGS WATCH)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Everybody In Florida, Change Your Avatar To The Yoshi With An Ipod. We Are Florida, We Are One!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
All I gotta say is that florida will soon have many other characters other than the top 6 tier list up there soon. Peach is better than people think. I'll prove it to you guys! Me and Kei. =^-^=

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
I think I saw you at one gigs doin a falco ditto with red halberd. I could be wrong tho. It may not have been you. But i have heard your a few times for different people. Kinda hard for me to remember who exactly, but the most recent person i can remember was Hrnut.
only gigs i was at was january gigs and i never had a falco ditto with redhalberd only played his metaknight. but wut did they tell u? i havent been on da scene in months so i dont kno wats goin on nowadays

Master Raven

Smash Master
SHODAN > Yoshi w/ an iPod

I like D-Torr's avatar though. Makes me think it's supposed to be the viral version of the normal avatar.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
^Well, it's really supposed to be a purple Yoshi, but go ahead and interpret it like that, too. :p

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I could have swore I played you at a tournament in Naples, too.

Please tell me where and when there was a free tv before our matches for me to do friendlies on. As far as I know, they were all being used.

I live in Stuart. The closest people I have to practice with are at least 20 miles away(40 to the next group after that one person) I don't get the chance to practice with my homies all of the time like you do because my friends live in Miami. I got **** to do. I can't afford driving all of that all of the time for some stupid game.

Only used Luigi once? So you're not really a Luigi main, more of a counterpicker.

I'd love to rematch with C Falcon Ditto on Hyrule's Manarena(bottom of the stage) or the dualist.
Lmao at that answer what happened to all that **** u were talkin brah why dont you tell shiekhow you are going to camp the **** out of him in a MM? obviously you are not a falco just a mere Bluebird Shiek would **** u up!
You sit there and tell him he's a counterpicker your proboably right but the fact is he knocked you out 2-0 with luigi
U didnt give him an answer for thatt MM tho u down?

lol no u didn't....hahaaaa! come get some iverson.

i'll ball you up with falco.
MM

Until Ed's CF comes in and shows him da moves! As well as tilt-locking him to nothing. Just Saying........

Fun times! lol
Lol you didnt beat me once with CF and I almost beat your shiek with fox while you walked back and forth and tried to lock me if i were to play your shiek my MK it would be 2-0 anytime GET AT ME

There were plenty of TV's for friendlies, all you had to do is ask to get in next. There were even a few TV's in the hallway where people were sitting on the ground to play.

Which Naples tournament did you come too? The only one I know of was "bound by pride" hosted by M!X, and I only lost to afro and seibrik. And I did not see you there.

You can call me a counter picker if you want, but I used all luigi on you at FL gaming.

Like I said, if you feel you should've won, then why not money match to prove you're better?
No need to talk all that BS.
You can camp me all you want or play any style you want.
Alls I hear is crickets Shiek

-Spike-

Smash Ace
only gigs i was at was january gigs and i never had a falco ditto with redhalberd only played his metaknight. but wut did they tell u? i havent been on da scene in months so i dont kno wats goin on nowadays
Everything i have heard has been good. They just said your falco was clean.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Everything i have heard has been good. They just said your falco was clean.
well if i ever play brawl again i hope to play u at a tourney sometime.

elvampire u talk alotta **** but the ppl that matter in brawl tell me u jus a random brawl scrub wit a garbage fox. xyz will whoop yo *** boyyy

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Dreadz come back please my man.

Too real not to be with another real homie,

Why dont we just go to a club after gigs an just tear it up, pick up all the lil shawtys an crush lil jits?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Dreadz and xYz for most stylish falcos. I swear, watching the **** my falco does is mind blowing. We R falco *****z... u mad?

vampiro.. i'll **** ya with toon link hush up puppy.

oh and xaltic is a scrubbbbbbadub.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lmao at that answer what happened to all that **** u were talkin brah why dont you tell shiekhow you are going to camp the **** out of him in a MM? obviously you are not a falco just a mere Bluebird Shiek would **** u up!
You sit there and tell him he's a counterpicker your proboably right but the fact is he knocked you out 2-0 with luigi
U didnt give him an answer for thatt MM tho u down?

MM

Lol you didnt beat me once with CF and I almost beat your shiek with fox while you walked back and forth and tried to lock me if i were to play your shiek my MK it would be 2-0 anytime GET AT ME

Alls I hear is crickets Shiek
I love how you hype up sheik so much because you can't play the game yourself.
I also love how you get his name wrong all of the time.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sheik.html

Sheik not shiek.

Besides, I'm about 9 months behind the metagame from moving to stuart. Once I get back into it and learn all of the stupid stuff people do, then we'll see. Not playing at all(including no friendlies) except maybe 2 tourneys a month for 9 months and still getting to last stock high percent low shield on both matches is pretty good imo.
I'm too technical for my own good. I sliding up smashed where I should have done a running up smash and broke his shield or sheild, however it is you want to spell that. Oh well, next time.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol will's falco is nothing :)

chris is legit but all the meat riding is getting out of hand, vampiro

tommy g is mindgames min-da-gam-zzz

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Dreadz and xYz for most stylish falcos. I swear, watching the **** my falco does is mind blowing. We R falco *****z... u mad?

style>>>>>>them
we dont play brawl. we play falco. but i really dont play brawl lol
real talk. me and xyz versus elvampire and emo wolf or xaltic mm $100 lets get it!!!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
It's all good Vampiro, I know you forgot the first round match between CF and Fox where I said HYEZ! and you died twice lol.

As far as the Sheik match, like you said, I played to lock. I can make Sheik do a lot more lol. We'll have to play again.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol will's falco is nothing :)

chris is legit but all the meat riding is getting out of hand, vampiro

tommy g is mindgames min-da-gam-zzz
didn't i beat your falco with my ganon?? hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa get done son.

dreadz im all about that son, falco uniteeee.

u aint rdy

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol will you can't tell people to not take friendlies seriously when you lose but then take them seriously yourself when you win

get logic'd

<3

edit: u mad?

MVD

Smash Master

Your my boi (no homo) in alll, but Mickey (da sonic/snake player) beat you in a MM at gigs and then again at Florida Gaming. Both times were Snake dittos so i dont think you qualify for PR just yet. Im not tryn to be an a$$ or start any drama all im saying is if u want PR step ur game up. So if you do well at The next gigs Ill take all this back and possibly support MVD for PR.

SO PROVE ME WRONG! (because of this post MVD will **** at next GIGS WATCH)
-_- Its called I hate Mirror Matches and I have not learned the Sonic matchup since nobody plays him lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
You don't need to know the (mickey's) sonic matchup to win.......................I do it. Although maybe yoshi vs. sonic is easier than snake vs. sonic

Reguardless though, all i know is MVD is beast. That's the word anyway

When is the next list anyway?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Snake is one of those characters you have to learn like every single matchup because he doesn't just **** by himself. You need to know so much stuff.....

Coffee™

I need it....
Lol I keep seeing all these Yoshi avatars and keep thinking I should infract someone for like tripple posting.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
D-torr carries that ****ing plushie inside his **** sweater, and since he is so tall, sometimes you just wanna look at the pllushie instead of all the way up to his face. How tall are you anyway D-torr?

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
well if i ever play brawl again i hope to play u at a tourney sometime.

elvampire u talk alotta **** but the ppl that matter in brawl tell me u jus a random brawl scrub wit a garbage fox. xyz will whoop yo *** boyyy
its funnny how you can just call him a scrub without knowing him or ever playing him lol if hes sxch a scrub MM him huh even if you dont play brawl he should be easy right??

I love how you hype up sheik so much because you can't play the game yourself.
I also love how you get his name wrong all of the time.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/sheik.html

Sheik not shiek.

Besides, I'm about 9 months behind the metagame from moving to stuart. Once I get back into it and learn all of the stupid stuff people do, then we'll see. Not playing at all(including no friendlies) except maybe 2 tourneys a month for 9 months and still getting to last stock high percent low shield on both matches is pretty good imo.
I'm too technical for my own good. I sliding up smashed where I should have done a running up smash and broke his shield or sheild, however it is you want to spell that. Oh well, next time.
LOL at everything at not accepting the MM after saying you could of easily won the match
and btw its SHIEK
look at his nameeee SHIEKSSBM look back quick it dont take too long to read

style>>>>>>them
we dont play brawl. we play falco. but i really dont play brawl lol
real talk. me and xyz versus elvampire and emo wolf or xaltic mm $100 lets get it!!!
lol for 2 people that say they dont pla brawl i wouldnt find the point but you wnt to MM whenever me and vamp go up to another tournament and you hear either of our namees go for it well be theree
you wnt to mm in teams or singless which everrrr
lol you guys are too funyyy but real talk youwnt to MM im down but reall not even going for 100$

It's all good Vampiro, I know you forgot the first round match between CF and Fox where I said HYEZ! and you died twice lol.

As far as the Sheik match, like you said, I played to lock. I can make Sheik do a lot more lol. We'll have to play again.
LOL dudeee i remember our matchss lol our tourney matchs and our friendliess... tooo good man yo did good until mr.juego i ver came lol but never take friendlies too serious i dont.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Naples Fanboyism/D1ckriding ftw.

Seriously, don't hype yourselves, just come out and prove you're good. Nothing good comes of hyping yourself, I would know. :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol my first brawl tourney back in october? nuttin to be proud of.

spike i think i remember u from somewhere. who told u bout me
My first brawl tourney too and i still came out on top = >

Oh i love this, scrub calling a random person hes never seen play a scrub, your so funny with your crappy G&W.

Oh and btw check out mine and Tommy G's falcos sometime and then you'll see style. ;P

Top Bottom