• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
My first brawl tourney too and i still came out on top = >

Oh i love this, scrub calling a random person hes never seen play a scrub, your so funny with your crappy G&W.

Oh and btw check out mine and Tommy G's falcos sometime and then you'll see style. ;P
if my so called "crappy g&w" is crappy, then you should MM it for $20 dollars.... u wont.

GTFO scrubbbadub....
i don't even main gw, i play your mom....u mad?

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I didnt read fully but...

Id bet on Dreadz to handle xaltis an emo all day...50$

All day...Im just sayin. The man is better than both of you

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I didnt read fully but...

Id bet on Dreadz to handle xaltis an emo all day...50$

All day...Im just sayin. The man is better than both of you
LMAO i already told him he wants to MM in singles go for it or teams i realy dont care which. well see whose better. idk xaltis but im not like polmex dawg that im just going to say someone better without even knowing the person. andit looks to me like XALTIS wont back down from a MM eaither. bt like i said if dreads wnts to mm?? im up for it

oh and @redhalbert: now where in my post im Hyping up myself. your getting it wrong. were either placing facts. or the smasher that are saying were not good or their better. were simply saying if they wnt to MM or prove they are. thats not at all hyping up myself im trying to prove. it. dont get my post wrong

and one last thingg
@polmex: i bet me and chris can handle you and dreads. or monk all dayyy lol. how about a MM againt you and monk? i wnt a rematch since i plkayed you last time at gis with my old pArtnErt? you downnnnnnnn monk said he was down for it. when i talked to him last time

OverLade

Smash Hero
I didn't do it... >_>
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That possibly made my day.

oh and @redhalberD: now where in my post im Hyping up myself. your getting it wrong. were either placing facts. or the smasher that are saying were not good or their better. were simply saying if they wnt to MM or prove they are. thats not at all hyping up myself im trying to prove. it. dont get my post wrong
He was hyping himself.

Saying "oh I'm gonna wreck everyone and make it look easy" is hyping yourself. It's almost as saying "I've seen your vids and I'm not impressed", though only some arrogant **** would say that. :)

Just be chill and show up, rep, and hopefully go home with some money.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I think I'm going to go to the Mario Kart boards and talk **** about how I'm the best. That's how we do it right? Quit for a year and then gloat about how you're amazing when you don't place in tournaments?

I could just do it here seeing as how I haven't really been playing for 10 months.

Gindler

Smash Champion
The only thing wrong with mario kart is how ripped off I get. I'll be in first almost the entire race, and at the very end blue shell > something BS > something BS > something BS.

Plus the items are soooo broken.

Then time trials are too boring because I'm not waiting till the end of the race to see what shinanigans will happen.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Don't you have to be good to money match?
if thats the case then u will never participate in money matches lol
u probly think ur good cuz sonic is so fast omg!!!
jokes jokes

but real **** im up for money matches wit yall anytime i actually show up to a brawl tourney yall at

also we can do Street fighter money matches

Top Bottom