• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

MVD

Smash Master
id beat on all of redhals characters other than Mk...

Which i wanna face for real one time wit luigi, see how I fare.

I think im god tier now...hopefully im not wrong an dont lose to sex pumas Dk...**** the punch
we still gotta play, I kinda kicked ur butt in dubz :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
Even if i'm not on your "list," I'm still gonna play friendlies with you. :chuckle:
Lol sure go for it, I just need friendlies with this.
**** the elitist jerks club exclusivitity crap. play friendlies with everyone as desired. no list of names crap.
Nothing excluse about it, I just need to play these people particularly.
id beat on all of redhals characters other than Mk...

Which i wanna face for real one time wit luigi, see how I fare.

I think im god tier now...hopefully im not wrong an dont lose to sex pumas Dk...**** the punch
Psshhh you've never beaten my Falco before, a character I actually used for a while. I was just learning snake, you won't beat me next time. Not only that, but get at my Marth and Kirby while you're at it. :) MONEY MATCH SON.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
redhalberd is a joke

can't even beat me without CHEATING

lololololol jokes

:027:

edit: get KFC'd

PolMex23

Smash Champion
we still gotta play, I kinda kicked ur butt in dubz :p
:) MONEY MATCH SON.
Holla, Lade next time 10 $, 3 sets.

Luigi vs Snake(rematch for u), an ?, an ?

Choose your 3.

Best 2/3 sets son. That way we play alot for 10, an 10 is a nice chunk of change xD. We are 2 great an very smart players so it will be mad fun adapting to each other with nervous intense play an alot of **** talking.

AND to MVD...You beat on fearless, not me bro.
But for some reason, I was gettin in on Fro an not you I noticed...kind of puzzled me, you play your own style, caught me off guard.

But i wrecked your **** alot in those 3 matches dont try me xD

CO18

Smash Hero
it appears that after watching Fiction vs m2k, I've absorbed a ton of knowledge like mega man, so i'm gonna play Wario for awhile...

or 25 other characters...
lol i felt the same way watching fiction. Its like he just attacks and EVERYTHING hits lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nick(Hrnut) told me once, when I was fighting fatal in Philly(CoT4)...

"he just attacked an attacked. Punish the obvious..."

Now I know how to punish that obvious, OOS options baby xD

OverLade

Smash Hero
I like the way people are starting to see brawl like melee. Just handful of viable characters who can all beat each other. Metaknight is obviously extremely good but definetly not to the point where no characters go even with him.

It's interesting how FL has so many snake that nobody sees any benefit in going MK, so we have a lot of Warios instead.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
metak knight should be banned.

No character goes even with him unless its wario or snake...nice, 2 characters.

Shiek can be beaten. So can fox. Mk cant be beaten by 32 chars of the cast. If mk is played defensively an forces u to approach, u lose.

case closed

Master Raven

Smash Master
If even one character goes at least even with another that has matchups similar to MK on most neutrals and a few counterpicks then he shouldn't be banned.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
If even one character goes at least even with another that has matchups similar to MK on most neutrals and a few counterpicks then he shouldn't be banned.
lol nice

Punish the rest of the cast due to a few "even" match ups in certain scenarios on certain maps...

Ok, That forces everyone to CP Wario, Snake, and Mk

Master Raven

Smash Master
Nothing wrong with that. If they go Wario they always have the option to go Marth or DDD, or for Snake you can go Pikachu, Olimar, Wario or etc. who all go at least close to Snake. Just an FYI to other people I'm not necessarily saying MK goes even with Snake and Wario nor am I discounting that notion either (since I'm a scientifically minded stubborn *****).

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well i dont smoke as most people think. Lol i know everythinks im high at tourneys its just the way I am.

But Doodah doesnt care about brawl, so im telling him to get the **** outta here an go do productive **** like chief than play turbo

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Polmex its getting better all the time as time goes on. a year ago we said "no one goes even with him xept snake" now its "ssnake and wario" if we ban it, thats where its left, he remains unbanned, more players play against mk and figure him out.

for example, chaz is making mk/marth dead even every day, in fact i just thought of something situational marth can do to **** up mk's jump up b gimp when i try to predict jumps on the side. i'll talk to chaz about that later though.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nick idt youve ever seen me high xD

An seib, i wasnt focused against your snake. I wish to play it again sometime the 20th.

Ty, an I am getting better lol. Just gotta stop losing to people...i shouldnt...lose to?...Yes thats right =)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm very skeptical of Marth/MK being a close matchup lol but I would like to see these new tricks Marth has. Marth has so much grab release nonsense on MK now (in fact I've noticed MK in general is highly susceptible to grab releases).

Gindler

Smash Champion
I'm very skeptical of Marth/MK being a close matchup lol but I would like to see these new tricks Marth has. Marth has so much grab release nonsense on MK now (in fact I've noticed MK in general is highly susceptible to grab releases).
Grab released into spike, and grab release into the klaw does kinda suck.

Marth has tippered Fair OOGR right?

MVD

Smash Master
Holla, Lade next time 10 $, 3 sets.

Luigi vs Snake(rematch for u), an ?, an ?

Choose your 3.

Best 2/3 sets son. That way we play alot for 10, an 10 is a nice chunk of change xD. We are 2 great an very smart players so it will be mad fun adapting to each other with nervous intense play an alot of **** talking.

AND to MVD...You beat on fearless, not me bro.
But for some reason, I was gettin in on Fro an not you I noticed...kind of puzzled me, you play your own style, caught me off guard.

But i wrecked your **** alot in those 3 matches dont try me xD
lol I am pretty sure I got u more than u got me, remember.. RAINBOW GAY! lol :D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
1. Not my idea
2. That was what i deserved for even allowing that CP
3. yes, u did **** the life outta me on rainbow gay....xD

piece of **** stage

Top Bottom