• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
Polmex is very timid, so I could definitely see him saying something like that. I bet you wouldn't care about his opinion if he said he was better so why does saying he's worse is any different. It's hard to compare other players to yourself.

I put CO so low because I haven't seen him around as much. It's probably because I'm off doing my own thing all of the time.
HRNut, you pretty much put exactly what I had except with afro and with CO moved up. I admit if he has been doing well, he deserves a spot higher.
Afro stops playing, then comes out of nowhere and still consistantly places top 3.
Just curious, who has he beaten on the current power-rankings? I don't know anything about his placings in this game.
power rank someone who hasnt placed at any tourneys.

might as well just randomize all the placings.
1st Seibrik
2nd Afro
3rd Chaz
4th Chops
5th HRNut
6th HBox
7th NickRiddle
8th Esam
9th CO18
10th Bonesaw

Polmex>SheikSSBM
Polmex for best Luigi in FL

Get at me
Lmao tommy whats wrong you still licking your feathers from when he 2-0d you at fl gaming :laugh:

He has beaten people like chops, he beat gdx in a tourney match at fl gaming 2-1

every tourney he goes to he consitently places top 10

Polmex didn't beat emo^wolf at mix's and shiek 2-0d him using the same char so tell me if that isn't proof

Polmex<SHIEKSSBM all day

No discredit to polmex he is a very smart adaptive player and ive never seen a timid side of him so that doesn't makes sense to me

Shiek is the manliest WeeGee in FL no doubt in my mind or many others

GET AT ME

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
i beat GDX too should i be on the PR?

chops loses to alotta randoms anyways. not saying that guy is random tho

plus why does it matter if hes top 10 PR wat matters is the money he gets from winssss

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman

plus why does it matter if hes top 10 PR wat matters is the money he gets from winssss
It matters for the accuraacy of them in my belief.

lol at shiek being random

....Btw do you place top 10 at every tourney you go to?.... jw
and have fun getting in trouble for double post

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

didn't u loose to polmex? Just wondering I saw a video on YouTube I'm curious if that was you

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
shiekssbm is my boy and all, but there are alot of fanboys and meat riders here.

btw, im the best fox and wolf..

get at me.

ya done.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I used to think that, but if you think about it most of us spend more money then we gain from the actual tournament, I think what matters most is if we're having fun, and well.. If you can have that you probably shouldn't keep playing. I wouldn't care if I won the biggest tournament (even though it would be nice) or kept getting dead last place, as long as I have my fun in the end, recognition isn't so bad either.

nevershootme

Smash Master
I used to think that, but if you think about it most of us spend more money then we gain from the actual tournament, I think what matters most is if we're having fun, and well.. If you can have that you probably shouldn't keep playing. I wouldn't care if I won the biggest tournament (even though it would be nice) or kept getting dead last place, as long as I have my fun in the end, recognition isn't so bad either.
doesn't apply well in america

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
shiekssbm is my boy and all, but there are alot of fanboys and meat riders here.

btw, im the best fox and wolf..

get at me.

ya done.
LOL yea dawg sure arennt you that G&W player???
oh nd the best wolff is my dawg equiii
that what i think at least
and if you are the right person that im thinking i saw you ditto him a coupke times and he won

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lmao tommy whats wrong you still licking your feathers from when he 2-0d you at fl gaming :laugh:

He has beaten people like chops, he beat gdx in a tourney match at fl gaming 2-1

every tourney he goes to he consitently places top 10

Polmex didn't beat emo^wolf at mix's and shiek 2-0d him using the same char so tell me if that isn't proof

Polmex<SHIEKSSBM all day

No discredit to polmex he is a very smart adaptive player and ive never seen a timid side of him so that doesn't makes sense to me

Shiek is the manliest WeeGee in FL no doubt in my mind or many others

GET AT ME
You're pretty funny. I could have just camped him like the last 2 times I beat him. He hasn't changed his playstyle since then.

The reason why people think he's random now is because I always knocked him out before. I got beat since I'm trying to learn what Falco has other than camping, just like when I lost to a Marth no one has heard of nor since heard from at a Gigs months back for not chain grabbing or lasering. He's good. I'm not going to say he's not, but the amount you guys all hype him up for power rankings is ridiculous.

I guess all crews/friend-groups need at least one good smasher.

From the looks of it, SheikSSBM f has a lot of experience fighting Emo^Wolf's character seeing as you are so friendly to each other. It's giving him an unfair advantage.

Polmex is always really chill and cool when he talks to me. He doesn't seem like the one with an ego.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
You're pretty funny. I could have just camped him like the last 2 times I beat him. He hasn't changed his playstyle since then.

The reason why people think he's random now is because I always knocked him out before. I got beat since I'm trying to learn what Falco has other than camping, just like when I lost to a Marth no one has heard of nor since heard from at a Gigs months back for not chain grabbing or lasering. He's good. I'm not going to say he's not, but the amount you guys all hype him up for power rankings is ridiculous.

I guess all crews/friend-groups need at least one good smasher.

From the looks of it, SheikSSBM f has a lot of experience fighting Emo^Wolf's character seeing as you are so friendly to each other. It's giving him an unfair advantage.

Polmex is always really chill and cool when he talks to me. He doesn't seem like the one with an ego.

the last thing i got to say on this is im going to agree with M!X its only a matter of time before sheik goes to the number of tournament and meets people expectations. i dont think a person would play a match just to see if falco has something different in a match that means if you loose your elimintated from the tourneyy, you do that stuff in friendlie not in a tourney. the pont is he won. and if you play again then well see if he didnt change cuz then you changed you ::style:: which caused the match. and ive talked to ppolmex alot hes a chill realxed guy but everyone will what to be the best with their charecter. like i said its only a matter of time and then ppeople wont b able to ignore him. were not putting SO much hype to him were saying wat were all thinking that should be. when he gets enough tournamnts results to prove more.
oh and next time dont aim to try something new in a tournament match. aim to win

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
1) Emo Wolf...it was pretty dumb bringing up GDX...the 1 tournament I played GDX I beat his Diddy without ANY match-up experience and with a character that can't kill till 150%....the last match of the set he switched to MK to beat me and when we met up in Losers Finals I went snake to beat his MK and DDD going 3-1....no offense to GDX....just laying out facts

2) The one gigs you guys didn't show up to Polmex placed 7th out of 98 only losing to Afro and Petey did it

3) Tommy G is trying to change up his game play and the best time to do so is during a tournament match that way you know your opponent is going to try...

4) I don't even know why I'm posting anything....I just got home after 1,000 hours of work and I'm tired as ****....I really don't care too much about this topic right now I just wanted to post stuff to get in the way...

Just sayin'

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
1) Emo Wolf...it was pretty dumb bringing up GDX...the 1 tournament I played GDX I beat his Diddy without ANY match-up experience and with a character that can't kill till 150%....the last match of the set he switched to MK to beat me and when we met up in Losers Finals I went snake to beat his MK and DDD going 3-1....no offense to GDX....just laying out facts

2) The one gigs you guys didn't show up to Polmex placed 7th out of 98 only losing to Afro and Petey did it

3) Tommy G is trying to change up his game play and the best time to do so is during a tournament match that way you know your opponent is going to try...

4) I don't even know why I'm posting anything....I just got home after 1,000 hours of work and I'm tired as ****....I really don't care too much about this topic right now I just wanted to post stuff to get in the way...

Just sayin'
Thanks for having my back, but that's not why. I don't have anyone to play friendlies with ever since I moved to Stuart 10 months ago. Tournaments are the only times I get to play smash with other people. I don't have wifi in my area.

CO18

Smash Hero
Florida 2009 Brawl Luigi Power Rankings. Updated 6/7/09!!!

1.Polmex/Shiekssbm
2.Polmex/Shiekssbm

Why does it matter theres only 2, everyone in sfl will think shiek is the best, everyone in cfl will think polmex is the best.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman

Just sayin'
How long ago was this now??? I brought GDX cuz it recently happened, and you lost your first set against GDX is what your telling me right??? also since you mentioned "looser's finals" makes me think this was a really long time ago, so long ago it doesn't really matter, maybe GDX wasn't even PR then so it doesn't belong here... I don't really care that you play mario, but if your gonna tell me that you can't take out a diddy kong which is a light character at 150% then maybe you shouldn't be the best mario in Fl. mario is not as bad as people put him to be... Specially Your Mario (which is the Shxt btw) so don't give me that crap about killing at 150% ohh and good shXt to Polmex placing 7th, but like I said... it's just a matter of Time and the reason I brought GDX was not dumb, it was recent that's why I brought it up. ohh and btw, I wasn't the one that brought it... still there, it happened. ohh and if your tired, you should get some Sleep dawg!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Ummm it is insanely hard to get in close to a diddy that knows what their doing, especially for Mario. Mario can camp diddy all day, but if diddy plays right, Mario's never going to get the kill move. Same for Falco. I've gotten to 170% against snakes and I believe 200% vs noj's GaW when I use to laser spam and not get hit by kill moves.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Florida 2009 Brawl Luigi Power Rankings. Updated 6/7/09!!!

1.Polmex/Shiekssbm/Kei
2.Polmex/Shiekssbm/Kei
3.Polmex/Shiekssbm/Kei

Why does it matter theres only 3, everyone in sfl will think shiek is the best, everyone in cfl will think polmex is the best.
Fixed for accuracy

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
It matters for the accuraacy of them in my belief.

lol at shiek being random

....Btw do you place top 10 at every tourney you go to?.... jw
and have fun getting in trouble for double post
lol at u takin my post to the heart.
shiek isnt random i already sed that.
i was sayin the whole i beat GDX i should be on the PR as a joke becuz **** like that doesnt matter. its all about consistency homie.
and who cares about a double post

didn't u loose to polmex? Just wondering I saw a video on YouTube I'm curious if that was you
polmex is good. should i be ashamed to lose to him in a good *** set? probly the best one of that tourney. which he got 7th in out of 90+ and i only got 17th so i got respect for my dogg polmex.

plus who the **** are yall anyways

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Wow, there are more luigi players than I thought. Why are there more luigis than falcos...-_-

I'm starting a Falco training facility to combat the snake training facility formed in the Brikmobile and to up Falco's popularity.

1. Polmex/SheikSSBM/Sergio/Kei
2. Polmex/SheikSSBM/Sergio/Kei
3. Polmex/SheikSSBM/Sergio/Kei
4. Polmex/SheikSSBM/Sergio/Kei
5. Tommy_G

Now I'm the fifth best Luigi in Michigan Florida.

nevershootme

Smash Master
i think imma hit the retirement zone in 3 weeks, screw this im jumping ship for blazblue and KOF 12. a community like this gets quite annoying 70% of the time, I sat through an anime con full of idiots asking stupid questions and making stupid commentary, in the end i just wreck their faces like nothing and move along. Time to change my tourney tag, 8-bit starts growing sucky anyways.

mmm well not yet on my retirement....

i would count to play luigi too, but i'm me, I can play almost all characters lolz. but don't count me right now

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
i think imma hit the retirement zone in 3 weeks, screw this im jumping ship for blazblue and KOF 12. a community like this gets quite annoying 70% of the time, I sat through an anime con full of idiots asking stupid questions and making stupid commentary, in the end i just wreck their faces like nothing and move along. Time to change my tourney tag, 8-bit starts growing sucky anyways.

i would count to play luigi too, but i'm me, I can play almost all characters lolz. but don't count me right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdNxr8pn-E&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsA8NV0NOLw&feature=channel

blazblue :)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

I will fight you IRL for that 5th power ranking spot....O_O

No, not really...or will I?!? XD

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seibrik-1 - Can't deny this
Afro-2 - Also can't deny this
HRNUT-3 - Beaten Afro(I think) and CO18 in tourneys since the last PR
CO18-4 - Has REPPED FL THE HARDEST @ MAJOR TOURNEYS
Hbox-5/6/7 - It's good to see that 2 of the greatest Melee players I've ever seen are ranked on the FL PR
Chopz-5/6/7 - Chops only losses to people ranked higher than him
Gmoney/Sandtru-5/6/7 - Gmoney only loses to people ranked higher than him(Except Chopz), plus he wrecks in teams
SheikSSBM - 8/9/10 - He HAS placed pretty high in tourneys
Chaz - 8/9/10
Nick Riddle - 8/9/10

O yeah, Big party in gainsville on July 31st

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5253842#/event.php?eid=85326776735&ref=ts

Me n My DJ crew will B DJing so...

Holla @ me if U wanna go so I can see IF U can get a discount.

Although I have no idea what girls look like in Gville. Only Masky and Lio know.....

@Tommy G and 8-bit - I'm coming for spot number 5 :-p
Polmex!!! Wen da F**K shud me n DBS *** to Tampa??? D said he lookin 4 the stupid **** thats ONLY there LOL!!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
1st Seibrik
2nd Afro
3rd Chaz
4th Chops
5th HRNut
6th HBox
7th NickRiddle
8th Esam
9th CO18
10th Bonesaw

Polmex>SheikSSBM
Polmex for best Luigi in FL

Get at me
just hope you guys do realize....

this was a joke post....

u brawl playing idiots hahahah

the luigi thing might be a real opinion tho, but the rankings are obviously fudged...

Theres no way co18 would be above bonesaw >_>

CO18

Smash Hero
lol @ some of these lists. People must not pay much attention.

1. Sbrk(duh)
2. Afro(prob although has some bad losses)
3. Co(only loses to sbrk/afro, occasionally to hrnut)
4. Chops/Hrnut(Chops has basically ***** everything recently including beating afro,seibrik and hrnut in sets)
5. Chops/Hrnut(Hrnut only really loses to top 3/4 and wins sets vs them too)
6. Hungrybox(only really loses to top players and occasioanlly someone lower on the pr)
7. Chaz/Nick Riddle(chaz been doin real well etc etc etc
8. Chaz/Nick Riddle(nick still consistent, has beaten afro etc etc
9. Gmoney
10. Esam/Petey

^^^Most likely like that

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Seibrik-1 - Can't deny this
Afro-2 - Also can't deny this
HRNUT-3 - Beaten Afro(I think) and CO18 in tourneys since the last PR
CO18-4 - Has REPPED FL THE HARDEST @ MAJOR TOURNEYS
Hbox-5/6/7 - It's good to see that 2 of the greatest Melee players I've ever seen are ranked on the FL PR
Chopz-5/6/7 - Chops only losses to people ranked higher than him
Gmoney/Sandtru-5/6/7 - Gmoney only loses to people ranked higher than him(Except Chopz), plus he wrecks in teams
SheikSSBM - 8/9/10 - He HAS placed pretty high in tourneys
Chaz - 8/9/10
Nick Riddle - 8/9/10
im sorry but this point has nothing to do with placing a person on a PR.

it is STRICTLY about who u win to, and who u lose to, most recent being most important.

for example, sheikssbm lost to shakey at the cape coral tourny, thats not a good point for chris's point.

He also has pretty consistant losses to dewdadash from what i've seen, which even tho they're crew mates, still doesnt look that good.

sorry but i really feel at this point there are more deserving players of the limited 10 spots there are to offer. at least until he starts goin to more tournies/beating more people/losing to less people as has been said before.

i always want people to keep in mind.

POWER RANKINGS IS NOT BASED OF RANKINGS IN TOURNIES
IT'S BASED OFF OF WHO IS THE MOST CONSISTANT WHEN THEY MEET DIFFERENT PLAYERS.

P.S.

Chaz is DANGEROUSLY close to beating me in tourny......
i can only come back and win so many times -.-

P.S.S.

I officially lost my voice co-HOSTING Wato6..

Top Bottom