• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Seibrik-1 - Can't deny this
Afro-2 - Also can't deny this
HRNUT-3 - Beaten Afro(I think) and CO18 in tourneys since the last PR
CO18-4 - Has REPPED FL THE HARDEST @ MAJOR TOURNEYS
Hbox-5/6/7 - It's good to see that 2 of the greatest Melee players I've ever seen are ranked on the FL PR
Chopz-5/6/7 - Chops only losses to people ranked higher than him
Gmoney/Sandtru-5/6/7 - Gmoney only loses to people ranked higher than him(Except Chopz), plus he wrecks in teams
SheikSSBM - 8/9/10 - He HAS placed pretty high in tourneys
Chaz - 8/9/10
Nick Riddle - 8/9/10

O yeah, Big party in gainsville on July 31st

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5253842#/event.php?eid=85326776735&ref=ts

Me n My DJ crew will B DJing so...

Holla @ me if U wanna go so I can see IF U can get a discount.

Although I have no idea what girls look like in Gville. Only Masky and Lio know.....

@Tommy G and 8-bit - I'm coming for spot number 5 :-p
Polmex!!! Wen da F**K shud me n DBS *** to Tampa??? D said he lookin 4 the stupid **** thats ONLY there LOL!!!
sumtimes i wonder if u even know wat ur talking about sometimes or maybe u jk around alot.

co - yea IF they were to maek PR now but its gonan be done by the end of the summer so top 5 is gonna be hard to say. gona be a combination of us 5 but hrnut is gonna fall most likely unless he decides to wanna learn.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
just hope you guys do realize....

this was a joke post....

u brawl playing idiots hahahah

the luigi thing might be a real opinion tho, but the rankings are obviously fudged...

Theres no way co18 would be above bonesaw >_>
****it Seibrik....stop predicting my fake posts -_-...I was having fun

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
How long ago was this now??? I brought GDX cuz it recently happened, and you lost your first set against GDX is what your telling me right???
It was a while ago but honestly GDX hasn't really changed too much since then...I lost the first set against him cause like I said...literally zero match-up experience he took me to FD which I didn't know was Diddy's best level then for the last match of the set he went MK which is Mario's hardest match up easily

also since you mentioned "loser's finals" makes me think this was a really long time ago, so long ago it doesn't really matter, maybe GDX wasn't even PR then so it doesn't belong here... I don't really care that you play mario, but if your gonna tell me that you can't take out a diddy kong which is a light character at 150% then maybe you shouldn't be the best mario in Fl. mario is not as bad as people put him to be... Specially Your Mario (which is the Shxt btw) so don't give me that crap about killing at 150%
Mario's best kill move is his Fsmash which is so slow it's not even funny...Dsmash is really only used for racking up damage after a string of hits...all of Mario's throws are trash for setting up anything with the exception of Dthrow but even then it's still work to follow it up...the point is Mario's ONLY reliable way to get KOs is to actually jump off stage and keep them there which even then isn't safe...Mario is good but it doesn't make him not bad...if you don't think I'm best in FL that's cool...I'm sure there are some people out there that will agree with you...but I'm almost 100% positive you talk to any Mario player they will tell you killing below 100 is not exactly easy to do

ohh and good shXt to Polmex placing 7th, but like I said... it's just a matter of Time and the reason I brought GDX was not dumb, it was recent that's why I brought it up. ohh and btw, I wasn't the one that brought it... still there, it happened. ohh and if your tired, you should get some Sleep dawg!
this was January gigs....you know...the gigs right before the new PR was made...you know....just sayin'

on another note POLMEX IS A MANNNNN

Polmex vs CO18

but yeah I'm pretty much done with this like I said I only posted stuff just to get in the way...I personally believe ShiekSSBM is better the point is I don't think he's PR material while Polmex isn't....

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
As i was reading the last few pages....i have to agree with seibrik. It doesn't matter if you get 5th every tournament if every single hard person was on the other side of the bracket...it is the people you beat and consistency, not just "Hey i place top 10" which isn't even a very good placement unless there are like...70+ people. So before he gets on the PR, beat 2 or 3 people on the PR. Hell...even I have more potential to be on the PR because of the people i beat...just saying.

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea it's just like I said before , He needs more tourneys and stay top 10 while beating PR people at the same time... that's how this works. It's just a matter of time when he gets those shots to see the outcome but till then, Chaz deff. deserves to be on the next PR before anyone imo.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
random miami tourney result from yesterday

1st seibrik
2nd chopz
3rd nick riddle
4th chaz
More importantly than people seeing this, is people seeing bracket.

I beat DC on my side, then barely beat chaz in winners semi's.

NickRiddle beat MVD on his side i believe, then beat chops in winners semi's.

Chops beats galeon 2nd round of winners, then loses to nickriddle.

Chaz beat Poltergust first round.

Polt lost to MVD 2nd round of losers.

I beat Nickriddle in winners finals.

Galeon beats MVD in losers i believe, then loses to chaz.

Chops beats Chaz in losers semi's.

Chops beats Nickriddle BACK in losers finals.

Chops takes first set off me in grand finals.

I beat chops 2nd set to win the tourny.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chops took a set off of you in grand finals again? lol I can't wait for an epic 6-0 comeback one day :p

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
everyones getting closer to doing that, the only people that can't right now are the ones who refuse to do serious friendlies with me(Nickriddle,Esam,HRNUTS,CO18,ect...) so i just have more advanced matchup knowledge, its not nessasarily the fact that im THAT much smarter or anything.

if anything everyone should look at chops for DIRECT proof of what can happen when someone plays friendlies with everyone they can get they're hands on. He doesnt worry about how good the people are or anything, he just plays and learns any little thing either about the matchup or something new about people in general.

something nickriddle USED to do, and hrnut never seems to get a grasp for.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
We just haven't played in months ;_; i would serious friendly you. Hell, the last time i went over there you played ROB...thats totally hypocritical. *******. :colorful:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I only seem to do well in friendlies, though. When it comes to MMs and tournament matches I kind of freeze up. I did manage to beat Chops in a MM yesterday, but then I lost MMs against Nick Riddle and MVD. :ohwell:

If there's something that would improve my game, it's definitely offline experience. I'm growing more and more distasteful of Wi-Fi... something must be done.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol esam u just gota catch me when im not going through any phases

right now would be good for example, ive been only playing mk, and sometimes snake.

but most of the time i enjoy playing melee, so if u dont mind i'd like to do that too...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Everyone good play friendlies with me. =D

Seibrik
Chops
Afro
Hrnut
CO18
ESAM
Chaz
Nick Riddle
MVD
Hungrybox

*if you're really good and I didnt list you its cuz YOU'RE NOT REALLY GOOD or I forgot you* =P

CO18

Smash Hero

Seibrik
Chops
Afro
Hrnut
CO18
ESAM
Chaz
Nick Riddle
MVD
Hungrybox

*if you're really good and I didnt list you its cuz YOU'RE NOT REALLY GOOD or I forgot you* =P
Not sure if Ill still be playing this game in 2012 when you're finally at a tournament TO friendly.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
You're pretty funny. I could have just camped him like the last 2 times I beat him. He hasn't changed his playstyle since then.

The reason why people think he's random now is because I always knocked him out before. I got beat since I'm trying to learn what Falco has other than camping, just like when I lost to a Marth no one has heard of nor since heard from at a Gigs months back for not chain grabbing or lasering. He's good. I'm not going to say he's not, but the amount you guys all hype him up for power rankings is ridiculous.

I guess all crews/friend-groups need at least one good smasher.

From the looks of it, SheikSSBM f has a lot of experience fighting Emo^Wolf's character seeing as you are so friendly to each other. It's giving him an unfair advantage.

Polmex is always really chill and cool when he talks to me. He doesn't seem like the one with an ego.
First off, we've only played twice. The first time was at the gigabits where Chu Dat went to and won. Yes you won that set, where I only used luigi once on you, and game and watch twice.
SO I dont understand why you are saying I still play the same style when you only played my Luigi one time?? Anyways...

Then at FL gaming was our second time we fought and I won that 2-0.
I don't understand why you would try a "new style" during a tournament set where if you lose, you're out of the tournament.
There was plenty of time to play friendlies and try your new style, when it comes time to fight in the tournament, you go all out.
NO JOHNS.
If you want to rematch/money match, im up for it.

I want to thank all my friends and crew members for supporting me. You guys are too good.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
First off, we've only played twice. The first time was at the gigabits where Chu Dat went to and won. Yes you won that set, where I only used luigi once on you, and game and watch twice.
SO I dont understand why you are saying I still play the same style when you only played my Luigi one time?? Anyways...

Then at FL gaming was our second time we fought and I won that 2-0.
I don't understand why you would try a "new style" during a tournament set where if you lose, you're out of the tournament.
There was plenty of time to play friendlies and try your new style, when it comes time to fight in the tournament, you go all out.
NO JOHNS.
If you want to rematch/money match, im up for it.
I could have swore I played you at a tournament in Naples, too.

Please tell me where and when there was a free tv before our matches for me to do friendlies on. As far as I know, they were all being used.

I live in Stuart. The closest people I have to practice with are at least 20 miles away(40 to the next group after that one person) I don't get the chance to practice with my homies all of the time like you do because my friends live in Miami. I got **** to do. I can't afford driving all of that all of the time for some stupid game.

Only used Luigi once? So you're not really a Luigi main, more of a counterpicker.

I'd love to rematch with C Falcon Ditto on Hyrule's Manarena(bottom of the stage) or the dualist.

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Since everyone is making their own PR list, here's mine:

1. Bonesaw
2. Metaknight
3. Up-B
4. Tornado
5. Down Smash
6. Forward Tilt
7. Down Tilt
8. Forward Smash
9. GIGA DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Snake

Making ******* lists are fun.

Melee was fun yesterday Seibrik, glad I didn't join singles so I had enough to watch the Hangover.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
you need to come over one of these days just so we can play melee, i will get u tourny ready soon enough!!

u'll even have more fun than any brawl tourny i promise you, even if u get double knocked out for some reason (unlikely if u put effort with me and chops, considering how smart of a player you actually are when u care)

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
I could have swore I played you at a tournament in Naples, too.

Please tell me where and when there was a free tv before our matches for me to do friendlies on. As far as I know, they were all being used.

I live in Stuart. The closest people I have to practice with are at least 20 miles away(40 to the next group after that one person) I don't get the chance to practice with my homies all of the time like you do because my friends live in Miami. I got **** to do. I can't afford driving all of that all of the time for some stupid game.

Only used Luigi once? So you're not really a Luigi main, more of a counterpicker.

I'd love to rematch with C Falcon Ditto on Hyrule's Manarena(bottom of the stage) or the dualist.
There were plenty of TV's for friendlies, all you had to do is ask to get in next. There were even a few TV's in the hallway where people were sitting on the ground to play.

Which Naples tournament did you come too? The only one I know of was "bound by pride" hosted by M!X, and I only lost to afro and seibrik. And I did not see you there.

You can call me a counter picker if you want, but I used all luigi on you at FL gaming.

Like I said, if you feel you should've won, then why not money match to prove you're better?
No need to talk all that BS.
You can camp me all you want or play any style you want.

Linguini

Smash Master
since Everyone Is Making Their Own Pr List, Here's Mine:

1. Bonesaw
2. Metaknight
3. Up-b
4. Tornado
5. Down Smash
6. Forward Tilt
7. Down Tilt
8. Forward Smash
9. Giga Drill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Snake

Making ******* Lists Are Fun.

Melee Was Fun Yesterday Seibrik, Glad I Didn't Join Singles So I Had Enough To Watch The Hangover.
Bonesawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Since everyone is making their own PR list, here's mine:

1. Bonesaw
2. Metaknight
3. Up-B
4. Tornado
5. Down Smash
6. Forward Tilt
7. Down Tilt
8. Forward Smash
9. GIGA DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Snake

Making ******* lists are fun.

Melee was fun yesterday Seibrik, glad I didn't join singles so I had enough to watch the Hangover.
I disagree with you. Clearly #9 and #1 should change places.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
everyones getting closer to doing that, the only people that can't right now are the ones who refuse to do serious friendlies with me(Nickriddle,Esam,HRNUTS,CO18,ect...) so i just have more advanced matchup knowledge, its not nessasarily the fact that im THAT much smarter or anything.

if anything everyone should look at chops for DIRECT proof of what can happen when someone plays friendlies with everyone they can get they're hands on. He doesnt worry about how good the people are or anything, he just plays and learns any little thing either about the matchup or something new about people in general.

something nickriddle USED to do, and hrnut never seems to get a grasp for.
honestly brik it always feels like you're sandbagging in friendlies...so i don't really try, i want you to play the same gay way you always do the next time we play friendlies and maybe i'll learn something

MVD

Smash Master

Seibrik
Chops
Afro
Hrnut
CO18
ESAM
Chaz
Nick Riddle
MVD
Hungrybox

you my friend are awesome! lol. Its cool that u say I deserve that spot, I still have loads to prove though :D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
id beat on all of redhals characters other than Mk...

Which i wanna face for real one time wit luigi, see how I fare.

I think im god tier now...hopefully im not wrong an dont lose to sex pumas Dk...**** the punch

Top Bottom