• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i agree with MnM that the chance of beating him would increase even if its slight if he used another character...ally almost lost to GDX in a MM but dumb stuff happened and we all know gdx isn't the best diddy but he had a much greater chance at beating the "best" snake than he would if he fought the best mk because of how the match is
u cant use that horrendous logic lol. coulda been play style that messed up ally. people exp. it cant be used on GDX ally and m2k already have their proof of being that good.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i understand what you mean chops...so i'm asking if someone were to continously switch thier styles vs m2k lets say pick 4 characters (whom are all played at an extremely high level) who give him the most trouble snake, wario, diddy and mk...would they have a better chance of beating him than someone who only using one of those characters because of the several differents styles or would he just adapt to the player and beat them??

I'd like to see someone like Ninjalink attempt this vs him

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i understand what you mean chops...so i'm asking if someone were to continously switch thier styles vs m2k lets say pick 4 characters (whom are all played at an extremely high level) who give him the most trouble snake, wario, diddy and mk...would they have a better chance of beating him than someone who only using one of those characters because of the several differents styles or would he just adapt to the player and beat them??

I'd like to see someone like Ninjalink attempt this vs him
they have a better chance in randomly beating him. and no ninja wouldnt touch m2k he's much superior to him lol. yea hed just adapt to them like nothing and destroy. theres no brawl pro at his level u gotta understand that. u cant use ninja link might beat him. when u say might it means he might randomly characte outexp him. but if m2k was exp vs diddy king no ninja llink wouldnt beat him. 1.he has mind over him 2. WAYYYY more people exp. so that logic makes no sense. him as a player outclasses him too much even if ninja link has match up advantage.

radix - lol why do u think im sensei chopz. all psycology with some logic baby

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You're manly i enjoyed reading those

they have a better chance in randomly beating him. and no ninja wouldnt touch m2k he's much superior to him lol. yea hed just adapt to them like nothing and destroy. theres no brawl pro at his level u gotta understand that. u cant use ninja link might beat him. when u say might it means he might randomly characte outexp him. but if m2k was exp vs diddy king no ninja llink wouldnt beat him. 1.he has mind over him 2. WAYYYY more people exp. so that logic makes no sense. him as a player outclasses him too much even if ninja link has match up advantage.

radix - lol why do u think im sensei chopz. all psycology baby

I understand what you mean now....guess i need to step my game up big time then

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ur being stupid again lol. u need to be taught more psycology.
No, I bet my life. MY life.

My soul, an I will quit smash. This logic is superior...
A. He himself said no1 is fun to him other than Mk
b. He would have to force himself to play a character which doesn't allow him to play at full potential.

You know now atleast Hrnut and I, the one that was ***** by u an dojo (xD) That we dont hate you.

But how can you say watching you vs Neo was not painful to watch? Best marth(either him or Roy_R right?) getting wrecked by you who is top 10 mk...But wrecked savagely....

It did suck,,...an Neo is a smart player. Extremely smart. It might just be that the pattern you saw was caused by Marths inability against Mk to be creative on approach/defense overall gameplay against Mk...

He had no other option, theres only one way to play Mks....Just like the way you must play jigs in melee.

Why do I wish Mks get banned even while Luigi is having mass strides on making the match up even? Because, Luigis only key in the match up is causing fast damage an getting a early kill.

All mks need to do is negate all of that by camping and tornadoing and every Luigi ever will lose. Sorry, no chance.

Am Mk does this to everyone.

Props to you infinity for beating dojo and others. and Props for 2 stocking m2k.
I 3 stocked M2k in a dream once in Melee with my C Falc against his sheik and marth...I think it was a wet dream...

Life After Death

Smash Champion
sigh ima have to give u another lesson. itscalled being good as a player and how can u tell someones true potential or how good they really are.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Elam...i swear my logic makes some what sense...

He only likes mk...

If he had to use another character no passion would be put into his play...

Trust me an you know, passion = trying, with full attempt an full mental potential

Master Raven

Smash Master
There are some people who can attest from personal experience that M2K's DDD and Snake are retardedly good (some who've played his DDD recently still even think it's one of, if not the top DDDs in the nation). He just doesn't use them in tourney.

Finch

Smash Lord
M2K would **** with any top tier character. Just look at him ****** spacies with sheik in melee. He's just better than everyone else as a player, it doesn't matter so much what character he uses as long as he knows the matchup and it's winnable.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
QUick question...

Were Azen and Ally @ Whobo?

If not then there might be hope.

Lee Martin can be excused for using MK against CO18.

CO18 did well w/ out MK showin DDD skill

So 4 now, those 4 are the last hope for not banning MK

(Azen, Ally,LeeM and CO18)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ally and Azen were not at WHOBO.

Lee Martin vs CO18 was super close, Lee won by % advantage at the last second.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Kirby is an *******.

I can't wait to run the timer out on everyone like a complete *** when my Wario gets good. :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
MK is an ******* too, but he makes it clear that he's an *******. Kirby smiles completely to spite you thus making him an even bigger ******* than MK.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol too true mk already looks angry so you expect him to do ******* things, kirby likes hi and smiles then he inhales you and slaps you around with your own move and dances on your face lol kirby is nice though all he does is dance and eat if you fvck with him then he fvcks you up lol

KBM

Smash Ace
lol too true mk already looks angry so you expect him to do ******* things, kirby likes hi and smiles then he inhales you and slaps you around with your own move and dances on your face lol kirby is nice though all he does is dance and eat if you fvck with him then he fvcks you up lol
MrFTW needs to sig all or part of ths. B|

hilarity

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
M2K should play Kirby. Kirby has pretty much the same play style as MK since Kirby can't projectile camp unless he steals a certain power.

DC

Smash Cadet
WHy is everyone picking up Kirby thats my character. :)

And yes he is the most fun character in brawl.
Haha I've been playing Kirby since 1992 son. I use black and white Kirby cuz that's how I originally remember him... :laugh:

Hell I voted to keep Meta Knight UNBANNED cuz I have no problems with ANY Meta Knights. I can zero to death just about every Meta Knight as you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvbXW5t2Xc

(although if he doesn't give me a sword I can't guarantee a zero to death)

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol why you angry you play mk, and i love the wario vs kirby match, its quite fun unless its on brinstar then its a Reflexfest :(
Fixed for correctness. =P

Haha I've been playing Kirby since 1992 son. I use black and white Kirby cuz that's how I originally remember him... :laugh:

Hell I voted to keep Meta Knight UNBANNED cuz I have no problems with ANY Meta Knights. I can zero to death just about every Meta Knight as you can see here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DvbXW5t2Xc

(although if he doesn't give me a sword I can't guarantee a zero to death)
Rawr you know you want that ******* banned.

Goes to 3 stock some other kirby player >=0

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lmao reflexfest sounds much better cuz man that dude can run lol i hate fighting him cuz he does that alot but next time i'm fighting someone im gonna say stop being reflex ***** lol

Top Bottom