• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I thought that the "smash community" was the main reason people dont quit though.

Whatever floats whoevers boat.

Finch

Smash Lord
Matt has been threatening to quit since at least 9 months ago so I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption that he's not going to quit.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'll be rejoining this list within a few tournaments. But I gotta get back into the SMACK of things. YOU KNOW.

THE SMACK. OF. THINGS.

/joke

/not really a joke april fools

/it isn't april fools

/?????

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hopefully I'll be on. But due to my absence from ALL April tournaments it will probably be unlikely. :laugh:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I propose we wait until the end of summer (sometime in augest) to think about updating this list.

With all the MK ban drama, there are bound to be plenty of tournies where people place abnormally, im not just worrying about myself trust me, its just a matter of making sure all people who change from mk in the mk banned tournies, get weighted fairly until their mains catch up.

Unless people just want to ignore all mk banned tournies from the PR discussion.

(just to make sure people dont think im worrying about myself on the PR, the list means little to nothing to me, as far as where i stand on it, if im still making money i dont care about recognition :p)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Instead of ignoring MK banned tournaments... why don't we just ignore MK banned matches?

doesn't that make more sense?

Top Bottom