• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
From what I've seen happen at the last few tournies I've been to, I would nominate:

Danny
Galeon
Chaz
Tommy G
Afro Thunder
xYz

As 6 of the top 12 players in Florida.

I understand it's too early to say who is placing consistently over time, but from what I've seen, and what I remember from last night at Gigs, these kids are holding it down.

After another month, we should have a complete power ranking list.

Sorry if I offended anyone!
Too bad I can't play in tourney =/

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
yo, just gimme some mo' time with that kirby. ima get you guys. im also on the search for my secondary. its between like 6 top tier characters lol.

-hiro
If any of those choices is Snake/G&W/Meta Knight, pick them.

it's the safest choice.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I wish i had gotten a friendly with galeon tommy danny and whoever from sfl
I would get owned lol

I left my open spot in pools to colbol after i left
If i had stayed I would have had to play galeon first round lol

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Its still to early to establish power rankings for Fl..

however, i believe that danny is the best player in FL..he plays his character with such grace its so impressive...

i gave him his only loss in pools, and i consider my wario to be at least top 15 in FL right now.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
For power rankings I might be a little biased but it is what I think. I'll make 2 lists. For everyone I nominate C. Doc(Danny), Galeon, Chaz, Bonesaw, Rx (until we figure out his strat ;-)), and R!ot.

For people not including the FIU Crew I would nominate IceKid, AfroThunder, R!ot, Rx, Crom(not sure, haven't seen you play), and Sighrax. Possibly Skrach and Angry Lobster as well, but I never played them.
Sorry if I missed anyone.

Ted Boosley, you try so hard to beat me, I do give you credit for it. Your Ike is probably the best one I've seen. Keep at it. :)
There are a lot of uncertainties as of now. Anything can happen to turn the tables. Good Luck to all

Doodah, I still hate you.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
For power rankings I might be a little biased but it is what I think. I'll make 2 lists. For everyone I nominate C. Doc(Danny), Galeon, Chaz, Bonesaw, Rx (until we figure out his strat ;-)), and R!ot.

For people not including the FIU Crew I would nominate IceKid, AfroThunder, R!ot, Rx, Crom(not sure, haven't seen you play), and Sighrax. Possibly Skrach and Angry Lobster as well, but I never played them.

Ted Boosley, you try so hard to beat me, I do give you credit for it. Your Ike is probably the best one I've seen. Keep at it. :)
There are a lot of uncertainties as of now. Anything can happen to turn the tables. Good Luck to all

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sighrax

Smash Lord

did i play you in a friendly at seibriks? :|

thanks for the mention, i hope i learn more character matchups. the only time i get experience is at tournies :(

abe - you think your wario is better than mine? :confused::confused::confused:

i need to play danny, i wanted to friendly him but he's apparently too pro for me. :(

from what i've seen: Danny/Riot/Crom/Tommy G are some of the best. I'd put myself somewhere in the top 15 maybe? I dunno. I don't know much about the MK players, but one of them will put themselves over the rest, imo will be Reno. Pretty sure Seibrik's the best Kirby in FL at the moment, with loto being up there for sure.

Galeon - not trying to be a ****, but has your lucas placed high since seibrik's first tourney/ZP tourney?

Trying to think, that's all. I'd rather list like top 2 of each character in the state lol

Galeon

Smash Ace

thanks for the mention, i hope i learn more character matchups. the only time i get experience is at tournies :(

i need to play danny, i wanted to friendly him but he's apparently too pro for me. :(

from what i've seen: Danny/Riot/Crom/Tommy G are some of the best. I'd put myself somewhere in the top 15 maybe? I dunno. I don't know much about the MK players, but one of them will put themselves over the rest, imo will be Reno. Pretty sure Seibrik's the best Kirby in FL at the moment, with loto being up there for sure.

Galeon - not trying to be a ****, but has your lucas placed high since seibrik's first tourney/ZP tourney?

Trying to think, that's all. I'd rather list like top 2 of each character in the state lol
actually yea, I won Icekid's tourney the week after and I placed third at this week's gigs.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace

rofl well i dunno man, i was just going by what some of the better players were telling me. we've never even played so as far as the ditto goes im sure it would come down to the wire. i hate to spam it but besides rx i gave danny his only loss at gigs throughout the entire singles, including both pools and brackets. i generally only lose to meta/dedede, but id love to play some mm with you next time i see ya to clear up the top wario status...

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
Nah I wish i lived up there though so I could play with the testament more often =(

but yea u and xYz beat us in teams, although I thought i did well for partnering with a random..

we'll get some sets in at the next gigs, im gonna bring a friendlies only tv...

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im making the transition over to dk
so ill never be top anything since there are much better dks than me lol

Im not a dk main just yet and maybe ill stay toon but for now hes so much more fun.

I think im one of the better toon links in fl I dont know if im the best cuz ive played very few good ones. At least the non gayest tl (except when i play reno or crom lol)

ah that was kind of too much from me.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
rofl well i dunno man, i was just going by what some of the better players were telling me. we've never even played so as far as the ditto goes im sure it would come down to the wire. i hate to spam it but besides rx i gave danny his only loss at gigs throughout the entire singles, including both pools and brackets. i generally only lose to meta/dedede, but id love to play some mm with you next time i see ya to clear up the top wario status...
MM's and dittos prove nothing, I learned that back in falcon dittos in melee. It clears nothing up.

i've seen how you play and it seems more... i dunno. standard to me. no offense. i need to play danny.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ha no offense taken man us warios gotta stick together, were a rare breed.

dittos mean something to me, and if my wario is basic u should have no trouble beating it right =)

ne ways we dont have to mm but lets play a set next time we bump into each other it'll be fun...plus its inevitable considering we will most likely have to if big tournies keep doing pools.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
ha no offense taken man us warios gotta stick together, were a rare breed.

dittos mean something to me, and if my wario is basic u should have no trouble beating it right =)

ne ways we dont have to mm but lets play a set next time we bump into each other it'll be fun...plus its inevitable considering we will most likely have to if big tournies keep doing pools.
Well again, the reason why I don't think a set against you would be fair to see who is the "better wario" is a battle of character experience. Playing your wario in teams was the first time I've ever played against a wario. That's just how it is.

I can never stress enough how little character experience I have. I practice vs Luigi/Samus/DK/Jigglypuff/Falco/Peach/D3. I've played LeX's Olimar about 5 times. That's it. No Snake/MK/Kirby/Pit/Marth/Wolf/Lucario/other 25 characters.

:/

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Pit guy was the hardest person I've played against in brawl.

I still don't think there should be a list for a couple more tourneys though. Someone new seems to be winning each tourney.

Linguini

Smash Master
Well again, the reason why I don't think a set against you would be fair to see who is the "better wario" is a battle of character experience. Playing your wario in teams was the first time I've ever played against a wario. That's just how it is.

I can never stress enough how little character experience I have. I practice vs Luigi/Samus/DK/Jigglypuff/Falco/Peach/D3. I've played LeX's Olimar about 5 times. That's it. No Snake/MK/Kirby/Pit/Marth/Wolf/Lucario/other 25 characters.

:/
**** dude, thats alot of matchups you play against compared to me.
I practice with......no one, lol, contrary to popular belief i never play chops anymore, only in melee. plus i dont have wifi so i only play at tournies which is where im forced to learn the matchup during the tourney set.
its sucks pretty hard.
****ing school.

Top Bottom