• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

skrach8

Smash Lord
bowser gets owned by sonic. im gunna run you down with the skrach combo. its funny how people always tell me that theyve never met a good sonic. noobs.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh please, SEFL and SWFL had all the good melee players, what makes you guys think it will be any differnet? (Hbox and colbol excluded cuz they owned)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Eternal Samus, money match $11890238109, don't back down. :dizzy:

jk.:embarrass

But Smash Mac is the only good Melee player from the souf.:mad:

And QDVS is the best Melee player in central.:psycho:

So don't forget that.:lick:

Dawwg.:confused:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I know, but the 14/15 year olds ****, and apparently 17 is a key age too. Smashmac was worse than his brothers, rockcrock was good, chops obviously, me, seibrik, and linguini were all really good. And i would MM you for that amount, but i don't have that much.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was pretty good at melee but I, as well as Rock, are from SWFL (it's our roots)!!!

So yeah I'd agree that SFL is where MOST of the best FL (melee) players have come from!!!

Brawl could be way different though, only time will tell!!!

:colorful:

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
Eternal Samus, money match $11890238109
a lot of people on here talk smack then can't back it up, don't worry you're not alone

into cars i see? what whip you got? i got an 03 MSP.

-hiro
check my sig...I recently went to CFT and they tuned my car...there's a video (link to that also in my sig) and I made 362hp ( I think?) and 502 lbs of torque...I also have a 95' E320 that I plan on having a C36 motor dropped in...
Falcon:

Mercedes:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hey...i can back my talk up, you guys never saw ESAM in melee? Lol your loss. I will own you all in brawl, and FIU will be the best crew of Florida, all of it.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
1966 falcon I live in Orlando. Come to gigabits and we can do our ssb64 money match. You can pick the amount too.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
1966 falcon I live in Orlando. Come to gigabits and we can do our ssb64 money match. You can pick the amount too.
that's weak, I'm not driving down there for a match, since apparently you're really good at smash on 64 you drive up here and we'll play. Next time i'll be in Orlando will be June 19th (that whole week) but chances are I'm not going to meet some old grandpa to play Smash, lol, LMK

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
CFT owners are my ppl!!
they worked on most of my race cars.
javitech FTW.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
CFT owners are my ppl!!
they worked on most of my race cars.
javitech FTW.
yeah, at first I was kind of skeptical whether to let them tune my car or not (since they are mostly for imports) but I have to say that they have knowledge on every type of car v8s or 4 cylinders, +1 for CFT

SheerMadness

Smash Master
lol 1966falcon i'm not gonna drive 2 hours to go play some noob. From what I've seen you've been talking all sorts of **** on the boards. Everyone you've been **** talking will be at gigabits. So how bout you man up and go to gigabits?

And if you're never gonna go to a tourney then why the hell are you wasting time on here?

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
lol 1966falcon i'm not gonna drive 2 hours to go play some noob. From what I've seen you've been talking all sorts of **** on the boards. Everyone you've been **** talking will be at gigabits. So how bout you man up and go to gigabits?

And if you're never gonna go to a tourney then why the hell are you wasting time on here?
lol, struck a nerve did I? "I'm not gonna drive 2 hours to go play some noob." haha priceless. I like talking trash it's fun and i'm on here to play with locals and play over the internet. I'm a full time student so I really don't have that much free time to play, except the occasional 2 am match (which Dguy never lets me in for some reason) and the only reason I never play at the UNF game room is that it's always hot as balls in there, ask anyone that plays there they'll tell you...but there are the reasons why i'm on here ( oh and I want a t-shirt)...so I gotta ask, was it the grandpa remark that got ya :chuckle:

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
1966666666666sixhundredsixtysixsixsixsix66666falcon, everyone worth mentioning from Jacksonville are also full-time students. The UNF gameroom is not that bad. And if you're here to play locals then why don't you? I wonder why Dguy doesn't let you play. You're a ***. Get over yourself.

I guess my overall point is... NO JOHNS!!1 and I can't wait to take your money. ;)

Top Bottom