• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
good to see others are playing ROB, it seemed like I was the only one for a while there.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
so I think by the end of this month we should make the first power rankings for brawl

nominations so far (based on recent tourney results):
icenoob
afronoob
seibrik
skrach
lambchops
xyz

edit: galeon too!! :)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
so I think by the end of this month we should make the first power rankings for brawl

icenoob
afronoob
seibrik
skrach
lambchops
xyz

I think we should wait several months until there have been many, many tournaments. The end of the summer seems like a good time for rankings.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
ur just mad your not in that crappy list full of noobs lol by the end of the summmer colbol and queen would already dominate cfl so right now is your chance to own them while they suck agains every chracter lol so cherish the moment b4 cfl gets wrecked again by colbol queen and fat spaghetti eating box. oh yea hiroshi tooo lol jk its hiroshi!

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I think we should wait several months until there have been many, many tournaments. The end of the summer seems like a good time for rankings.
Can't you always just change it? I think it could be considered as a first impression or something to show who's at the top at the moment.

icenoob
afronoob
seibrik
skrach
lambchops
xyz

Dguy too! :p

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
yaa im one of the noobs too dont get me wrong cuz i barely play this game and when i do play it its only for like 3 matches every week. im just owning people cuz they suck **** vs snake. i aint even trying to be good at brawl game is no fun i just play the game to chill wiht people. im the best player ever i beat the great icekid

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Can't you always just change it? I think it could be considered as a first impression or something to show who's at the top at the moment.
We could, but the game has only been out a month so I think a power rankings is pretty pointless. Give it several months of tourny play and for many people to get good, and we'll have a better representation.

And Lambchops, I gotta agree that Colbol and Queen will again dominate, with Rx, Skrach, xYz, AND Dguy as well.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Uh, wheres Dguy on that list? 2nd in teams at seibriks, 5th in singles at seibriks, 4th at hardknocks? He definitely deserves a spot

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I see what you did there.

For now, Seibrik's tournament (yesterday's) is the main tournament and it should be based on that.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
What about ESAM? I placed 3rd at seibrik's first brawl tournament, and 7th at the one he just had...better than dguy. Angry lobster is too good though.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
From what I've seen happen at the last few tournies I've been to, I would nominate:

Danny
Galeon
Chaz
Tommy G
Afro Thunder
xYz

As 6 of the top 12 players in Florida.

I understand it's too early to say who is placing consistently over time, but from what I've seen, and what I remember from last night at Gigs, these kids are holding it down.

After another month, we should have a complete power ranking list.

Sorry if I offended anyone!

Top Bottom