• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
you can always go back old school and play sheik :p. Trust me on this one...as I chosen Shiek as secondary.

yo, just gimme some mo' time with that kirby. ima get you guys. im also on the search for my secondary. its between like 6 top tier characters lol.

-hiro

Ruuku

Smash Lord
At FIU, we pretty only play against each other. So I play against MK, Pit, Marth, Olimar, Kirby, Lucas, Snake, Falco. Sometimes, Wolf and Sonic. That's about it.

By the way, Tommy G has 3 hands, that's why he's good.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I play against Kirby, Ike, Toon Link, Pikachu, Fox, and Samus...Wow...I need more matchups...-.-

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Dannypit/galeon are up there IMO
sheers right, power rankings should be considered later. when we see more tourney results.
I had teh most fun playing tommy G in our pools set. that kids falco is teh good.

Rx- thanks for the nominations, as im trying to stay consistent in the top spots.:p

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Seibrik...my my...how could I not mention you. I haven't actually played you and underestimated you., which is why I didn't mention you. I thought you were going to get stuck in the 5 hit combo phase forever, but you've gotten a lot better. I would put you in the group with everyone including fiu people.

Otru, you need to be really smart to play Falco. I'm not trying to say anything like you're not smart, but to figure out his mindgames are very difficult and I've had more time with Falco alone. Fox???....ugh don't waste your time. If you think you had to struggle with Falco....

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
falco and fox in brawl = easy mode compared to how you played them in melee.

Fox is actually controllable for me now lol he was just way too fast in melee, same goes for falco. But coming from me as a Samus main, Im not much a fan for fast fallers =\

Also I dont think anyone should try to make a real power ranking for a few months, the game is still what like a month old? So many people are so worried about being best this, or best that, or whos top this etc etc.

There is a LOT of match ups to learn this time around since so much of the roster is playable (for now anways) people need to chill and learn the game better and most importantly have fun.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Eh, I agree about the power ranking thing.

As of right now we only have like 3 tournies to go off of.

That's definitely not enough, especially since no one completely dominated or played every good Brawler yet.

All I know is I need to find some people to play with cuz I need to learn match ups real bad.

Also, 2/3s of the people who say they don't play actually do.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
tommy g is not that i dont play smart with falco, its just that im having trouble learning his dash cancel usmash. With fox I have everything down, and im pretty sure my fox is better than my falco so we'll see... Metaknight is def my main but I like to dabble with fox and falco, why main one **** character when I can main 3 of them? lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Lajin: Shutup :) Kthx

Fastfallers: Spaceanimals, Sheik, Snake. I believe thats it but these characters will considerably just take certain combos that all others can escape from.

I dunno bout u, but that makes me believe their FASTFALLERS
This is not to compare with melee, this compares with the other characters in BRAWL.

Im sick and tired of people comparing the two games.
Honestly, at this point, with smashballs and everything, you might as well be comparing it to marvel vs capcom 2 or something, you'd still be making no point either way.

THIS IS NOT MELEE

THIS IS NOT MELEE

THIS IS NOT MELEE

THIS IS NOT MELEE

THIS IS NOT MELEE

THIS IS NOT MELEE
Thank you for your time.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'm not lecturing people on how to play smart. Falco is just very weird. You have to constantly be able to predict every move where as in melee, you can overwhelm them with technical. It's like switching the amount of technical to the amount of mindgames and prediction from melee to brawl. I know you guys play smart. I've seen you play melee. You're very good...would destroy me. I would forget airdodge is not momentum based and you can't grab the ledge backwards. :-P

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
I'm not lecturing people on how to play smart. Falco is just very weird. You have to constantly be able to predict every move where as in melee, you can overwhelm them with technical. It's like switching the amount of technical to the amount of mindgames and prediction from melee to brawl. I know you guys play smart. I've seen you play melee. You're very good...would destroy me. I would forget airdodge is not momentum based and you can't grab the ledge backwards. :-P
do you know the difference betweeen mindgames and tech skills? thou cannot talk about smart at all saying logics like that. tech and mindgames are one tech is tool and mindgames is how you use them in otha words everything is a tech skills a jab is a tech skill everything is a tech skills. its how you use it makes you smart so ya. you gotta learn how to be smart b4 you tallk about smarts son. some tols are hard to use like in melee everything is so technical but it doesnt change the fact tha you are forced to kno weh nto use them. its not about overwhelming its about predicting your opponents same thing as brawl no difference

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
thirsty circle you should rediscover you jiggs foward air is un-nerfed lol....

i bet u could be beast again

**this is abe on raefs account**

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
But...Link doesn't fall asleep and put a flower on your head AT THE SAME TIME! Think about it...

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
hmmm why does everyone in florida think jiggs is garbage? his dair to rest is uber easy to pull off in brawl, thats the only reason its so nerfed.

in time there will be just as many jiggs as there used to be, his foward airs are tooo good for edge play at high percent

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That's like saying random scrub A was good with Kirby in Melee.
well, i guess he's technically a scrub since he hasnt WON a tourney yet (then again, i havnt won a tourney either), but he's been with me at all 5 brawl tourneys i've been to including gigs. People here have played him..i mean, hes the only link around so it shouldnt be too hard to remember if you've played him or not

Top Bottom