• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
you seriously should mirror match my friend, or play me and have him watch. Only because i want him to learn more things with link. I respect that he stays link, so i want him to be the very best...

that no one ever was...

to recover badly is his real test

to dair is his cause

who DO you use anyway zoro? I havn't met you yet, nor have i seen a match of yours
Pokemon reference full of win.

And I played Force at hard knocks, dude was pretty good with link, I was really surprised because all I had heard was how terrible link is.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
eh i played him in a friendly and wiped him with my wario, but whatevs...im not saying he was bad

there is absolutly no link/ike that can phase my wario =) ill mm ne one who plays them gladly

that includes

xyz(but maybe not his g&w...respect..)
boosley
fenrir(i think he mains ike but he didnt play like it in doubles)

Equi

Smash Ace
As of now I'd say most of FIU would be top 5. They've placed the best in tournies, teams, singles, let's not be in denial here FIU has pretty much been ******* pwning.

So Danny SHOULD DEFINITELY get top 5 no doubt. Chaz should be up there. Chops. Galeon. Seibrik, Icekid etc. I'd have to check tournament results again but as of now the people I've mentioned should be in the top 10. That's not to mention Linguini, Riot, xyz, scarch, AFRO THUNDAH!!1111 and i guess Rx deserves it as of now too. ;)

Also not to sound cocky, but I think I rank somewhere from 15-20 in the state as of now.

Equi

Smash Ace
rofl no offense to linguini but are u serious lol...
Linguini=good *** marth

i have trouble against him and he pwned at melee so he's top 20 or will be. not all good players from meleee transition to brawl's RPS system easily, so i say give it time his marthz good i don't get why he switched DK though wtf =P

DK rockz but still

Linguini

Smash Master
lol well i do recall you placed like 33rd at gigabits abe and i placed 13th.........ive also placed top 10 at every tourney ive been except seibriks most recent one.
I still play marth but i only secondary him for like 3 matchups. Overall,my DK is alot better than my marth now plus marth is too boring to main.
edit: ill gladly mm you at the next tourney for 10 bucks.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i kno i wasnt talking **** linguini...i guess im just being **** since i 2-0ed ur marth and im a cocky ***g0t...

now for the serious gigs jons rofl......my bracket matches didnt start till 2:00 am and i had a 3 hour drive ahead of me...not to sound **** to rx and verciz(the two metas i lost to) but i def was not playing with full effort at that time........my only two tournies i have been to were zero ping(where i beat u) and gigs(where i didnt give a **** at the end of the night)

but yeah, i give u respect for good placings, they really do mean a lot(not being sarcastic) even tho u ditched me at last gigs(and my random teamate and i ended up placing higher than u and icekid) i dont have hard feelings..

dk/wario team possibilty in the future?

Linguini

Smash Master
i kno i wasnt talking **** linguini...i guess im just being **** since i 2-0ed ur marth and im a cocky ***g0t...

now for the serious gigs jons rofl......my bracket matches didnt start till 2:00 am and i had a 3 hour drive ahead of me...not to sound **** to rx and verciz(the two metas i lost to) but i def was not playing with full effort at that time........my only two tournies i have been to were zero ping(where i beat u) and gigs(where i didnt give a **** at the end of the night)

but yeah, i give u respect for good placings, they really do mean a lot(not being sarcastic) even tho u ditched me at last gigs(and my random teamate and i ended up placing higher than u and icekid) i dont have hard feelings..

dk/wario team possibilty in the future?
time for my serious gigs jons....... i wasnt trying at all in the bracket either cuz i was tired, i dont actually play this game at all,i dont have online, im 16 so i have limited xp points,and i had to ride in a car with an afro for 3 hours on the way to gigs.
yep, all valid johns.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
haha good **** man yeah johns are ghey i shoulda never even said that ghey stuff

wow i didnt kno u were 16 thats kinda crazy to me....and wahts up lets play wario vs dk soon?

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
cmon angry im like the last person to john and ummm i was at many melee tournies sorry u never played my samus...

johns are inevitable and hey lets face it...sometimes johnning feels good on the inside(rofl im drunk sry)

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Or in denial johns, when you john about a match and you're like "Oh no I don't john man! Don't call me that kinda guy" but you just did like 10 minutes ago.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
The worst kind of Johns are:

"I don't even play this game" johns.

Especially when these ***gots say it right after they get destroyed.

STFU no one cares if you dont play geezus.

You're obviosly confindent in yourself if you're paying $20 to play in tourney.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
The worst kind of Johns are:
"I don't even play this game" johns.
Especially when these ***gots say it right after they get destroyed.
STFU no one cares if you dont play geezus.
You're obviosly confindent in yourself if you're paying $20 to play in tourney.
I actually hear "I don't even own this game" somewhat often.

Also, "The worst part is you're not even good" is very funny.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
God DAMMIT Rohins, you are too cool for Washington, get your fine *** back here.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
well the only reason i didnt place top ten at last gigs was because i work 45 hours a week in a management position, and im a full time student. My controller was the wrong color, and i was too hot. plus, i had all these mosquito bites(was it like mosquito mating season in orlando) and they were itching during all my matches. my cat was giving birth that day and i couldnt stop thinking about all the kittens, and i had this sore on my inner lip that i couldnt stop poking with my tounge. plus i had just had sex with a hooker and i was afraid i might have contracted hiv, so i couldnt concentrate.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well the only reason i didnt place top ten at last gigs was because i work 45 hours a week in a management position, and im a full time student. My controller was the wrong color, and i was too hot. plus, i had all these mosquito bites(was it like mosquito mating season in orlando) and they were itching during all my matches. my cat was giving birth that day and i couldnt stop thinking about all the kittens, and i had this sore on my inner lip that i couldnt stop poking with my tounge. plus i had just had sex with a hooker and i was afraid i might have contracted hiv, so i couldnt concentrate.
all valid johnz abe hahaha.:p

but ya, I think I only played your wario once,(one match or one set... can't remember) I do pretty decent against wario's with my ike.... were gonna have to play a few more sets again.

OT: LOL i loved angry's angry post... that **** was pretty funny.

thanks equi for the mention, your meta is 2 gewd... WOLF dittos!!

Pinkdude

Smash Rookie
lol, true that

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think it was Equi that was playin melee with me and queenie at the very end? Mad props to him though hes got a really smart melee Marth. Not gonna lie I thought he was a brawl noob before I saw him play melee. I was pritty shocked.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So for anyone who honestly thinks I got 1st/split by tornado spamming... I didn't.

You can't tornado spam another Meta Knight (Reno), because they would just do it back.
You can't tornado spam a Falco (Tommy G), because they can sit back and laser.
You can't tornado spam a Lucas (Galeon), because they will either Pk Fire you away, or whack you with a big f*cking stick.

And you CERTAINLY can't tornado spam Danny, because he is too good for that, and actually DI's out...

So anyone who does not give me credit for skill in this game, I will MM you for $10, and I will agree to use no more than 3 tornados.

And also I will have sex with your mom if I win.

And Ryan Sparks and Doodah will both join me.

Speaking of Meta Knight, has anyone tried him at all since last week?

And also, I call my cat was giving birth that day johns.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
RX I will MM you, and I don't care if you use tornado or not. It's annoying how many people whine about it...

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
So Mr.H why are you complaining about MK's B again? So now you are going to spam back or something?

Linguini

Smash Master
Smash is like Pokemon, if you want to win at a high(high=gay in brawl speak) level you have to accept that your going to have to switch characters for at least 2 or 3 matchups.
This IS Pokemon.
Water counters fire *****.

Top Bottom