• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Smash is like Pokemon, if you want to win at a high(high=gay in brawl speak) level you have to accept that your going to have to switch characters for at least 2 or 3 matchups.
This IS Pokemon.
Water counters fire *****.
YO MY JOB SAID THAT IF I CAN FIND A HO TO COVER MY SHIFT I CAN GO TOT HE TOURNEY, SEE IF YOU CAN GET SOMEONE TO PICK US UP IMMA GO FIND DIZ HO TO COVER MAH SHIZZHIFTTTT

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Cuz with snake i actually get to move my character around, i actually get to react to moves and im in control of my character for the majority of the fight.

That and d3 is good vs snake.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I cant di out of it with toonlink but maybe im doing it wrong

either way i found out how to gay meta out real bad

it requires me playing a character i dont play at all tho
o well its enough to beat meta

_Raef_

Smash Apprentice
I've played both Abe & Sighrax's Warios.
They're both good, but personally I think Abe's is better.
His Wario is just more aggressive.

No offense Sighrax, I still think you're good. I don't know if you remember me but we went 1&1 in our pools matchup at Gigs. GGs

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Meta Knight has mad weaknesses, and many characters could **** MK if played correctly.

The problem is, this game is too new for most people to have figured out how to correctly counter Meta Knight.

The last three tournaments I've been to, I lost to people who played smart.

Edit: Don't pick DDD vs Meta Knight unless you want to lose. It's the current worst matchup in the game.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
No.
Link fails at life. The only character that fails harder is Jiggs and maybe DK. Yea thats right, DK. He failed melee, he failed in classic, and he fails brawl. I gotta admit though, he was pretty cool in Melee and was actually sorta good. But then everyone in melee was sort of good.

I'll MM any DK player ever in Brawl. Lets go.
lol mm riot im sure he'd love that :]
I've played both Abe & Sighrax's Warios.
They're both good, but personally I think Abe's is better.
His Wario is just more aggressive.

No offense Sighrax, I still think you're good. I don't know if you remember me but we went 1&1 in our pools matchup at Gigs. GGs

You're the first G&W I evuh played and you were pretty good. Was happy to take a game off of you, personally. Yeah I'm not that aggressive cuz I don't know the matchup johns etc etc but there's a lot of times where i don't think wario SHOULD be aggressive. I think me and Abe have totally different playstyles. I'm a passive aggressive jerk that makes you attack me and I will mess you up for your mistakes.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol mm riot im sure he'd love that :]

You're the first G&W I evuh played and you were pretty good. Was happy to take a game off of you, personally. Yeah I'm not that aggressive cuz I don't know the matchup johns etc etc but there's a lot of times where i don't think wario SHOULD be aggressive. I think me and Abe have totally different playstyles. I'm a passive aggressive jerk that makes you attack me and I will mess you up for your mistakes.
True man. You an Abe play a totally different Wario. ..just had to say that xD. Both really good, I think Abe is better, but that don't mean you don't wip mean *** xD.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
No.
Link fails at life. The only character that fails harder is Jiggs and maybe DK. Yea thats right, DK. He failed melee, he failed in classic, and he fails brawl. I gotta admit though, he was pretty cool in Melee and was actually sorta good. But then everyone in melee was sort of good.

I'll MM any DK player ever in Brawl. Lets go.
Wow..........

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i nominate myself / hiro

hmm really i was gonna nominate hiroshi for top three but ive never heard u john zoro, even though ive played you in melee sets before.

the first gigabits tournie i ever went to my friend and i beat hiroshi and verciz in doubles really bad, like 4 stocked em(cause i kept edgeguarding hiroshis sheik). after the set was over, hiroshi went outside and on top of his lungs was like "FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!"
and when he came back in he was all like "i cant believe i lost to these n00bs" lol

had to have been the funniest thing thats ever happened to me at gigs, i still laugh about that hiroshi =)

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol i john about how i dont understand samus at all after our match

I john about pikmin, dedede, snake, and meta knight alot

I post like huge wall of texts on why certain chars are gay

I auto john because i play link

I john when people beat me with top tier chars in melee

I john when nubs beat me "i dont know how to play noobs"

I john when the top players in florida are not melee pros

im thinkin im top 4 or 5

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Top 3 johner's:
1. Hiroshi (john's in general)
2. Hbox (john's about MK being overpowered lol)
3. Mr Showtime (as of recently, john's about MK not being overpowered and not being able to spam tornado efficiently lololol)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
the only fiu person i have played is danny and i didnt hear him john when i beat him..

im still anxiously awaiting sets with seibriek, galeon, and chazz

Top Bottom