• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i'd actually like to nominate myself for top suicider and lowest on the power rankings all around until proven otherwise. I always seem to ****ing fail at tourneys :mad:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
skrach on otru's account.

FL melee pros arent good/smart enough to play brawl, thats y the new kids are ******.

I think Tommy G, or Tommy F...I..U.. whatever, said it best when he stated we arent smart enough to play falco.

ROFL.

Laijin

Smash Hero
skrach on otru's account.

FL melee pros arent good/smart enough to play brawl, thats y the new kids are ******.

I think Tommy G, or Tommy F...I..U.. whatever, said it best when he stated we arent smart enough to play falco.

ROFL.
Yea pretty much.
Thats why none of you guys are placing high. :\
Melee players are all ******** apparently.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
tommy g is just mad that he was trash at melee. get over it lol cry a river. most melee pros in fl justr dont like the game lol. i dont even try to to be good at brawl and own most people lolol
why dont you try then? I mean, apparently the game is easy for you, so if you tried i'd assume a tourney would be easy money for you. And while you keep saying the game sucks for you, im sure it would still be more fun for you making money that way than whatever your regular job is.

or you could make the game hard mode for yourself by playing someone like ganondorf exclusively and winning a tourney

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can attest to chops' ownage. He's one of the smartest players out there.
oh, dont get me wrong. im not trying to question the ownage of chops. I'd just rather he actually show effort and win these tourneys instead of not try and complain about the game while beating a majority of people at it.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
sighhhh i guess i have to start trying real hard and get serious with singles

i try more in doubles, just like melee. thats why that 5 stock happened vs casanova/abe XD that was a fun match, i knew you jerks would cp halberd -_-

uhhh yeah so i guess ill actually train for the next stupid tournament.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
hmm really i was gonna nominate hiroshi for top three but ive never heard u john zoro, even though ive played you in melee sets before.

the first gigabits tournie i ever went to my friend and i beat hiroshi and verciz in doubles really bad, like 4 stocked em(cause i kept edgeguarding hiroshis sheik). after the set was over, hiroshi went outside and on top of his lungs was like "FFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!"
and when he came back in he was all like "i cant believe i lost to these n00bs" lol

had to have been the funniest thing thats ever happened to me at gigs, i still laugh about that hiroshi =)
oooooooohhhh, so thats who you are. i remember now. ofcourse i was p1ssed, we were better, and we lost. yeah, i said it. we should have never lost. it was a joke. but whatever, that was so long ago. it's brawl time.

-hiro

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^

thank u, thats wat i think

the only thing MK has on him is the ability to fully hit with a tornado, but even then, ddd has moves to hit him out.

Its not that bad, ddd just lives too long for it to be a bad matchup

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
off topic alittle, but i hate fighting the penguin with diddy. He...just...wont...die...

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
^^^^^^^

thank u, thats wat i think

the only thing MK has on him is the ability to fully hit with a tornado, but even then, ddd has moves to hit him out.

Its not that bad, ddd just lives too long for it to be a bad matchup
WHAT FVCKIN MOVES? CAN YOU POSSIBLY USE, THAT I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED TO MY MOVESET VIA WIISHOP.

Am i gonna hit em wit mah smashes? Imma lob one of them at him, those quick moves that come out ooo so fast.

Fair = Fail
Bair = Fail
U/DAir= Fail
Utilt = Fail
FTilt= Fail
Dtilt = LOL, if metaknight was someone

Length of Life doesnt matter at all if you cant hit/rarely hit your opponent. You need to be aware that d3 cant hit MK with any of his kill moves, unless MK is ******** and jumps into a Utilt. Im not just guessing, i've actually played d3 against meta knight (4 at gigabits, 2 at your last tourney). And im 100% sure, that the majority of his moves that come out with any speed will not knock MK outta the tornado.

Zoro

Smash Champion
WHAT FVCKIN MOVES? CAN YOU POSSIBLY USE, THAT I HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED TO MY MOVESET VIA WIISHOP.

Am i gonna hit em wit mah smashes? Imma lob one of them at him, those quick moves that come out ooo so fast.

Fair = Fail
Bair = Fail
U/DAir= Fail
Utilt = Fail
FTilt= Fail
Dtilt = LOL, if metaknight was someone

Length of Life doesnt matter at all if you cant hit/rarely hit your opponent. You need to be aware that d3 cant hit MK with any of his kill moves, unless MK is ******** and jumps into a Utilt. Im not just guessing, i've actually played d3 against meta knight (4 at gigabits, 2 at your last tourney). And im 100% sure, that the majority of his moves that come out with any speed will not knock MK outta the tornado.
Did u try taunting?

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about giving up on TL. Everyone says he's so good, and if he was in melee that would be true, but I don't think he really fits in brawl with his ****ty roll and Fsmash that good players can get out of even if you hit with the first part. He seems like a really good combo character that got completely ****ed over by the no hitstun mechanic. Maybe I'm wrong and TL is amazing, but no one seems to be doing well with him. Someone tell me why he's good.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
ahahahahahaha

PS- Wolf is amazing and totally not broken, overpowered or any of that stuff that MK is. Wolf players are honorable, courageous, honest, trustworthy, etc....

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
ahahahahahaha

PS- Wolf is amazing and totally not broken, overpowered or any of that stuff that MK is. Wolf players are honorable, courageous, honest, trustworthy, etc....
Meta Knight: "hey ese', you want som' CRACK!?!?"

Wolf: "No I am trustworthy."

Pit: "You can't defeat me!"

Ganon: "GUUUUUUURRRRRRAAAAHHHHH"

nevershootme

Smash Master
meta knight... All i see as their only attack... up-b, up-b, up-b and a glide attack from each, nothing else. Hell, he smacks a grenade from Snake and doesn't even get hurt from the explosion... That's just messed up

The box taunt ftw....

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about giving up on TL. Everyone says he's so good, and if he was in melee that would be true, but I don't think he really fits in brawl with his ****ty roll and Fsmash that good players can get out of even if you hit with the first part. He seems like a really good combo character that got completely ****ed over by the no hitstun mechanic. Maybe I'm wrong and TL is amazing, but no one seems to be doing well with him. Someone tell me why he's good.
i think TL is really good just too predictable
I uno man I unooooo I picked up a secondary just for that.
DK

Top Bottom