• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
we actually dont play together as much since school let out about 2 weeks ago.

but w.e.

we only rly play fridays, and tournies now.

good **** tho chops :)

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
yea i really dont think people like fiu can handle a character such as snake when yoiu require massiveamount of mindgames to use him. im not saying you guys arent smart its just that i think it takes those mindgames of which you speak off. ruuku is the smartest in fiu imo he usessnake so his mindgames are off the roof

Ruuku

Smash Lord
yea i really dont think people like fiu can handle a character such as snake when yoiu require massiveamount of mindgames to use him. im not saying you guys arent smart its just that i think it takes those mindgames of which you speak off. ruuku is the smartest in fiu imo he usessnake so his mindgames are off the roof
LOLOLOLOLOL

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
yea man we are "mindgame player"cuz we use a mindgame character. like tommy g he uses falco with his massive mindgames only he can wield such a powerful bird.

oh i heard shiz is monstorous with falco in brawl btw cant wait to see hiom destroy everyone when he goes to a tourney

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo juan so whats good with that mm??? u still havent answered... its alright if ur not down, losing money is not cool

dx3 vs metatru, get at me son

skrach8

Smash Lord
To the one they call Rx, thats exactly what im saying, so you won one set in grand finals, woopie. You still split the pot. He could have come back to win the set, and on the same token u could have ***** him thoroughly to win the set.

Not **** talking, just stating what was done. So until i see a metanoob WIN, key word, google it u might learn a thing or two, ill keep on sayin that........... wait my whole argument was that MK is broken. so yeah mk is still broken.

Good job john for getting that far with MK. again NOT **** TALKING.

And to all you mind gamey snake players all i got to say is "Ftilt, grab, upthrow, up tilt" combo *****.

skrach8

Smash Lord
**** hahah nicely done. its a good idea to keep away from elite mutha fvckas like chops. no matter what u say, hes gunna keep it way more real then you.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
sometimes I cant understand what chops says... but yea if you got offended then you didn't quite understand me either.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
you posted as if xif was my friend i wouldnt be caught dead with xif anywhere besides playing smash LOL
No man you misunderstood me, I said that I wonder how long you and him would be hating eachother like this I didn't say anything about "friendship" in that post. :ohwell:

Top Bottom