• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fl Brawl Power Rankings!!

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I've actually played a great Link player before. I think his name was Skler. He destroyed me =/ I think Link is a really good character....what makes him so crappy in Brawl?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Im the best brawl link foo

he just so horrible it would be pointless to use him LOL
you seriously should mirror match my friend, or play me and have him watch. Only because i want him to learn more things with link. I respect that he stays link, so i want him to be the very best...

that no one ever was...

to recover badly is his real test

to dair is his cause

who DO you use anyway zoro? I havn't met you yet, nor have i seen a match of yours

Zoro

Smash Champion
you seriously should mirror match my friend, or play me and have him watch. Only because i want him to learn more things with link. I respect that he stays link, so i want him to be the very best...

that no one ever was...

to recover badly is his real test

to dair is his cause

who DO you use anyway zoro? I havn't met you yet, nor have i seen a match of yours
I use toon link

link was a great character in melee i mean he wasnt the best but it really depended on how good the player was.In brawl you cant change anything hes just to slow his recovery sucks, laggy moves, easy to read and predict . The only thing he has is projectiles . The best link ive seen is deva and all he can do is spam projectiles and when they get close zair and nair. maybe get a lucky forward smash in.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Link's tilts are strong, he's like Ike, but with projectiles and a little faster. I still see nothing wrong with him. That boomerang can be used to screw up other's recoveries if you play with it a little, I can see that as an amazing combo using that boomerand he has. The guy I played would tilt with each attack and use that boomerang to his advantage.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I use toon link

link was a great character in melee i mean he wasnt the best but it really depended on how good the player was.In brawl you cant change anything hes just to slow his recovery sucks, laggy moves, easy to read and predict . The only thing he has is projectiles . The best link ive seen is deva and all he can do is spam projectiles and when they get close zair and nair. maybe get a lucky forward smash in.
aah, toon link huh? It amazes me that his head is so big and heavy but he jumps so high.

I still want to play your link though, just to see if you do anything amazing he doesnt. If he's gonna play a generally regarded ****ty character, he might as well be the best around right?

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
GameDragon I will see you this Saturday. xD
And hopefully we can get some few friendleis in during that tournament.

Zoro

Smash Champion
aah, toon link huh? It amazes me that his head is so big and heavy but he jumps so high.

I still want to play your link though, just to see if you do anything amazing he doesnt. If he's gonna play a generally regarded ****ty character, he might as well be the best around right?
play me online
with link i feel no difference in lag

Thats the exact same mindset i had for melee lol

i suppose so

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GameDragon I will see you this Saturday. xD
And hopefully we can get some few friendleis in during that tournament.
friendlies? havnt you forgotten i have to represent for diddys everywhere

our $5 MM is still gonna happen saturday. Monkey vs zoro kirby

see you there dude. Good luck in the tourney portion of that day. Lets try to play our game shortly after noon, when registration ends. Since the brawl tourney doesnt start until 2:30pm, im not gonna sit there for 2 and a half hours. Im gonna go to MistoRoboto's smashfest and then come back to the hotel around 2ish. You can ride with me and Force if you want, since i doubt you want to stay there for 2 and a half hours too. Just tell roboto you're coming, since he wants a rough estimate of people to expect saturday

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
play me online
with link i feel no difference in lag

Thats the exact same mindset i had for melee lol

i suppose so
sure, ill play you online. you're only an hour away, so nintendo couldnt POSSIBLY screw up online so much that me and you lag...its just not possible..i hope

ill AIM you or something when i want to play. Its always gonna be an evening IM though. im not home from work until 6

Laijin

Smash Hero
Link's tilts are strong, he's like Ike, but with projectiles and a little faster. I still see nothing wrong with him. That boomerang can be used to screw up other's recoveries if you play with it a little, I can see that as an amazing combo using that boomerand he has. The guy I played would tilt with each attack and use that boomerang to his advantage.
No.
Link fails at life. The only character that fails harder is Jiggs and maybe DK. Yea thats right, DK. He failed melee, he failed in classic, and he fails brawl. I gotta admit though, he was pretty cool in Melee and was actually sorta good. But then everyone in melee was sort of good.

I'll MM any DK player ever in Brawl. Lets go.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Well me and a few of my friends are coming, so maybe we can follow you to his place or something of the sort.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well me and a few of my friends are coming, so maybe we can follow you to his place or something of the sort.
oh.

if its you and 2 others, you can fit in my car. Anymore than that and you gotta drive yourself

:laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
No.
Link fails at life. The only character that fails harder is Jiggs and maybe DK. Yea thats right, DK. He failed melee, he failed in classic, and he fails brawl. I gotta admit though, he was pretty cool in Melee and was actually sorta good. But then everyone in melee was sort of good.

I'll MM any DK player ever in Brawl. Lets go.
the haterade bleeds strong from this one...

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Well I have me and probably 3 other friends with me that day. We already got a car, so I guess we can follow you there.

But the $10 at the door, do we have to repay that to re-enter the hotel....???

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
link is too good
QFT

....no, not really. He does give me awesome projectile practice though. If i can dodge all of link's ****, im more or less good against other char's projectiles (minus falco...his lasers annoy the *** out of me)

and no showtime, once you pay the door fee, you dont have to pay it again. That'd be crazy. make sure to tell roboto you bringing 4 people though, if you plan to go

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
DK's bair is so great......why are people complaining so much.....Florida has become a whine fest?

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Btw....how will I know it is you at the tournament....anything I can recognize you by?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Btw....how will I know it is you at the tournament....anything I can recognize you by?
1. ill probably be the only diddy, as usual

2. Short black guy with glasses, jean shorts, brown shoes. cant be too many of those around

3. I put my controllers in one of those black backpacks that go over 1 shoulder and come down to your waist area (no not a manpurse). Its of Initial D, if that helps any >.>

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
1. ill probably be the only diddy, as usual

2. Short black guy with glasses, jean shorts, brown shoes. cant be too many of those around

3. I put my controllers in one of those black backpacks that go over 1 shoulder and come down to your waist area (no not a manpurse). Its of Initial D, if that helps any >.>
Aight I'll come up to you if I notice you.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Do you use a G&W avatar because you're black?
partially. I also use the avatar cause i use him as one of my 2 mains, and because this particular avatar just looks hilarious with him doing his chef move

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I will be the tall kid, 6'1 short black hair...and I will be carrying a black controller. No handbag. xD

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Uhhh Link is an excellent fast faller in Brawl....check it, k thnx.
I hope you mean "Link is an excellent example of fast faller in Brawl" cuz he's not by any means excellent. He's not even that fun to play anymore, he's too laggy and his Nair and upB suck; there go his two best kill moves.

hmmm why does everyone in florida think jiggs is garbage? his dair to rest is uber easy to pull off in brawl, thats the only reason its so nerfed.

in time there will be just as many jiggs as there used to be, his foward airs are tooo good for edge play at high percent
I know right? Jiggz is still good. Her Bair isn't as fantastic as it used to be, but her Fair more than makes up for it. Her rest sucks now and it's harder to hit with, so I suppose that's a huge loss. She's still good tho, don't hate.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol, this is too funny. Power Rankings? At least wait a 6 months to a year. But all this forum drama, lol, too funny. xD.

Top Bottom