• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
crispyone is nasteeee!!

yo raph u coming to fast? we gotta get some matches if u are
I wish I was now after seeing all the people who are going, but I am not going to FAST. I'm visiting my cousins and family in Texas from the 8th to the 20th so I'm going to miss this tournament. Hopefully I can get some matches in with you some other time. :p

On-topic: FL's crew will dominate!

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i'll tell you what

put me in the crew...

when i'm up next, call me

I'll still be in georgia

tell me the opponent, and I'll tell you by how many stock i beat him by, and repeat for the next one, possibly one after that.

trust me.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I'm surprised no one's suggested you yet. Weren't you on the Pound 3 crew? Raistlin for South! :)
I was, but we were missing quite a few people :ohwell: I did good though!

I never meant to cause trouble. I know for a fact that Josh is very good and plays smart. I have nothing against him. But like Josh said, we should have some matches haha.
Don't worry about it, no trouble caused. I overreacted a bit. I was just like, "why's he think I'm joking?!" And yeah, we do need to play, the last time I saw you in action was at Dguy's tournament like a year and a half ago or whenever it was :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Are you guys seriously not even considering Caveman? :(.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
got gimped today by chem professor.

not gonna make it guysss, chem exam next friday!!

Sorry CU_Ladar, miss you dennis.

F*** summer school. See you guys at FAST 2...in winter? (WAFT, thx hungry)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Obviously I'm not going to be there and my opinion isn't particularly important for this, but it seems pretty ridiculous to me as well that you (seem to be) writing off caveman entirely. The guy is, last I checked, still very good at this game.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Obviously I'm not going to be there and my opinion isn't particularly important for this, but it seems pretty ridiculous to me as well that you (seem to be) writing off caveman entirely. The guy is, last I checked, still very good at this game.
I don't think anyone realized he was going. Dude's a beast.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
A beast who from my experience is always less than enthusiastic to participate in south regional crews!!!

If you goes, and would like to participate, then I think he would be a great asset!!!

I just know the two times I was at FC, he wasn't enthusiastic about teaming with the other south players (minus texas at FC 3) and slept in (FCD)!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom