• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

chaddd

Smash Lord
I had something responding to this typed up, but I'm deciding to be the bigger person here and not. It's sad that you must insult people you don't know to attempt to look cooler for even more people you don't know.

For the record, Otru, if you really are Otru. I had a small kid with glasses come up to me at LTEC2, introduce himself as Otru, and play with Fox, supposedly Otru's character. He then played me for several games against my Ganondorf, and after several 4 stocks in a row, I got bored and switched to Fox. So okay, I never played you, but only if you have a doppleganger or someone that just likes to pose as you for friendlies. I'm sorry I offended you. Seriously.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoops forgot about DoH...ummm you or exarch would be up for spot 2 IMO!!!

I think dop is really good, but he doesn't seem to care enough IMO to be in a regional crew battle + I think exarch + Doh have done more in the long run!!!

:colorful:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
chaddd has got to be the biggest douche on smashboards. His insanely huge ego goes into crisis defense mode after otru said skrach could take anyone on the list. He then says that he "4 stocked him like 8 matches in a row" out of nowhere, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread. And then after we jump on him about that and xYz posts a funny picture he dares to take the "I'm a bigger man" road.

Why does anyone pretend to like this kid?

Sorry for going off topic in your thread Sonic(Rockcrock).

chaddd

Smash Lord
chaddd has got to be the biggest douche on smashboards. His insanely huge ego goes into crisis defense mode after otru said skrach could take anyone on the list. He then says that he "4 stocked him like 8 matches in a row" out of nowhere, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread. And then after we jump on him about that and xYz posts a funny picture he dares to take the "I'm a bigger man" road.

Why does anyone pretend to like this kid?

Sorry for going off topic in your thread Sonic(Rockcrock).
:laugh:

I'm no kid, first of all.

Second. You don't know me. It's amazing that you care so much what I say when so many people on these boards have said so much worse. It's pretty pathetic that you can actually take this all to heart. It's a video game, dude.

I've beaten everyone I've ever played in Super Smash Brothers Melee except Ken and PC Chris.

See? I can do that and normal people don't care. You just hate because your friends hate. Give it a rest. I never asked for Florida to start attacking me when I released a combo video, but all your best players have somehow been able to bridge that terrible gap and be decent if not incredibly awesome to me. I don't get pissed about what Chops says on here, and we're cool in person. I know that's just how some people like to post on here. For me, Smash has always been about talking sh*t, and I rarely take into account the fact that so many people take it so personally. But that's awful that you'd assume so much about someone based on so few situations on a game forum.

I haven't insulted anyone. We're still talking about a game here. If getting 4 stocked is regarded as being along the same lines as someone saying 'f*ck your mother', then I'm going to quit smash right now.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, Rayzorium is good. He should be considered for sure. We had some really close matches.

Thanks for considering me guys. <3 Exarch, lol. I'm not sure how I'll find a ride to this though since it's on such short notice. Nobody else from around here is going, so that means I'd have to fly or greyhound there. I probably won't be at this, sadly. "On you like Nite on Rice" is the perfect team too. LOL

**** em for me south. Good luck.

(Rock- Never would've saw this without your PM. Thanks bro. Haha)

Nite

Smash Champion
<3 I really want to. Just nobody lives in Tennessee. So it's hard to find people to go with.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
chadddd's post are hilarious. he makes you have that feeling of "I am not worthy" then bow down to him

nite take greyhound

Nite

Smash Champion
A 22 hour greyhound ride by myself. >_> That doesn't sound cool. I'd have to take off work, leave on the 15th, get housing, etc... Not too expensive though.

I'm scheduled to work on the 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, and the 21st. F[color=f1f1f1f1]u[/color]ck.

rice

Smash Journeyman
Hey, andy, its not my fault that Dennis came rushing in, in the middle of the date, i was embarassed so i left.... not my fault *shrugs*
Oh, and chaddd and linguini are doing the mm$ to see who's in crews was the deal? or are we just choosing one lol...

chaddd

Smash Lord
A 22 hour greyhound ride by myself. >_> That doesn't sound cool. I'd have to take off work, leave on the 15th, get housing, etc... Not too expensive though.

I'm scheduled to work on the 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, and the 21st. F[color=f1f1f1f1]u[/color]ck.
Take greyhound to my area and ride with me and Sleepy and Eugene. Oh and Cornel. We won't stay for Brawl anyway.

PB&J

Smash Hero
fullmetal turned supersayin lately ...he would be a good addition and CORNEL AKA C......- ***** PERIOD SO HE WOULD BE GOOD TOO

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
probably chaddd over linguini no johns he goes to the OOS and does more than linguini. I saw linguini play in may and he hadnt improved too much and chaddd's always been good just put him up against someone he can actually counter. Sorry chaddd but you vs hungrybox was just tragic but maybe vs a samus or peach something ganon can easily take care of.

much love to linguini still.

C............... (AKA: Cornel) is also a really good consideration. He's about skrach caliber but once again he's very matchup specific he'll get rocked in some situations but own in others.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I would put linguni over chaddd anyday anytime and tipman lol. but yea linguini will have to prove himself. chadd has nothing to prove he's qualified already he got tourney stats to back it up. friendlies dont count just reminding ya

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Queen at Rock's House!!!

Not that it means much, but I've already played Full Metal at pound 3 and won 2-0!!!

I still think we should wait till FAST to see how much people have improved/how good they are...especially the ones we're unsure of like Full Metal!!!

For all everyone knows, Full Metal might be a better Marth to have than myself or Skrach!!!

Though I'd put Skrach over Full Metal as of now, only because I know more about his track record, whereas I know little about what Full metal has done!!!

:)

:colorful:
Andy is rapesauce.

I'm of course willing to undergo testing matches or what-have you to be considered for the south crew. ^_^

yea he's too good. I got ***** :(
WTF? Chops, you're too good, dude. Your tournament record makes mine look like a joke.
You beat me 2-1 at the gigabits I went to about 5 months back. I DID get a lot better since then, though. =)
Friendlies at FAST1?

Edit: Just registered.

Linguini

Smash Master
if you guys dont want me on the crew so be it.
Ill be going all out in singles, so I guess you can just look at my placing since crews is after singles anyways and judge from there.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I had something responding to this typed up, but I'm deciding to be the bigger person here and not. It's sad that you must insult people you don't know to attempt to look cooler for even more people you don't know.

For the record, Otru, if you really are Otru. I had a small kid with glasses come up to me at LTEC2, introduce himself as Otru, and play with Fox, supposedly Otru's character. He then played me for several games against my Ganondorf, and after several 4 stocks in a row, I got bored and switched to Fox. So okay, I never played you, but only if you have a doppleganger or someone that just likes to pose as you for friendlies. I'm sorry I offended you. Seriously.
you're right I don't know you, but I know you look alot like that picture though...
Not tryin to look cool really..... TNT is a tight group, you bash the crew mates... we bash you, very simple. I really do appreciate you're apology to OTRU though.

anywho MELEE CREWSSSS !!! carry on.

my opinions on marth...

QDVS then skratch/anomic punk (or who ever places better at fast...)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
This is starting to look really good guys.

And sure I'll take the MM C......

I think I've played you before though........

skrach8

Smash Lord
TNT holds it down.... hahah.

But chaddd i think you misunderstood what otru said, which im sure u realize by now.
LOL at your smash track record. I can always see those coming from a mile away.

But in all seriousness, no more four stock talk, bash this bash that stuff. That **** gets old, bout as old as 2 week old milk. You feel me?

Xif are u saying im very match up specific or atomic punk?

Dennis you dont like rhymes?
I **** ur fox, you should know that by now
But if you want to own me, we could play WOW.
if you want a **** marth you should pick me
but not vs cfalcon, greg hit me with a quad knee.

DEF JAM RECORDS WHERE YOU AT?

EMILIO,EMILIO...... more practice. Thats what i need.
IF you put me against any peach its a win, auto style.

Do i have to enter singles to be in the crew battle, im only signed up for doubles?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol emiio your gonna be in it no matter what you earned it already. from last regionals and you can prove it when you get there

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Louis's posts > all?

Luckily most of us (FL) will be at Linguini's tourney on Sunday, and we can make more judgments from its results...

Edit: Wait... who is even going to the tourney on Sunday? Are the brothers or Andy/Dennis going?! If not they should :D

C......

Smash Apprentice
This is starting to look really good guys.

And sure I'll take the MM C......

I think I've played you before though........
cool, a mm against u would probably be the best practice i can get b4 singles.

and yea u have, but im like 3 times better than back then (tourny exp) so it'll be fun.

Top Bottom