• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
For all those who want to see Rayzorium in action:

Rayzorium vs Dope Tournament Set:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AilKK8t2vKM

Those are the first two matches :). I'm sure you can find the 3rd match :).

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I just watched the set, but to tell you the truth, it was nothing to write home about IMO...
And then I watched him vs Forward and Forward kind of beat him really badly...

Just my 2 cents :\

:D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just watched the set, but to tell you the truth, it was nothing to write home about IMO...
And then I watched him vs Forward and Forward kind of beat him really badly...

Just my 2 cents :\

:D
The second game was pretty impressive >_>. And yeah Forward is too good lol. But this was awhile ago, and Rayz keeps getting better >_>. He got 1st at the last melee tournament here over wobbles/DoH/Roy_R etc. And in georgia he made it into brackets and beat Nite >_>.

Just sayin'. Don't put him on if you have 15 better players obviously lol.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yeah, he's definitely considerable; I can't even remember who we already have though lol

*goes to look at first post*

So yeah he's definitely viable, it just comes down to whether there are 8 other people more worthy of a spot, which I doubt will happen ;)

Big_R

Smash Champion
has forward ever lost to a falcon? im from fla so i will just throw that in and try to help. ;)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
The second game was pretty impressive >_>. And yeah Forward is too good lol. But this was awhile ago, and Rayz keeps getting better >_>. He got 1st at the last melee tournament here over wobbles/DoH/Roy_R etc. And in georgia he made it into brackets and beat Nite >_>.

Just sayin'. Don't put him on if you have 15 better players obviously lol.
ummm...Ray also didn't play anyone good besides bluezaft.

Just sayin'.

Nite

Smash Champion
And in georgia he made it into brackets and beat Nite >_>.
Lol. I've seen you say this a lot, but I'll take it as you think it's impressive. XD Thank you.

Rayzorium. <3 Fun matches.

I wish my Falco was good, Colin Ballin.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol. I've seen you say this a lot, but I'll take it as you think it's impressive. XD Thank you.

After watching you beat Vidjo on brinstar >_>....yeeeaaahhhhh lol.

Col Bol

Smash Champion

Hahaha, I see where Rice gets it now ;D
Also Hylian, are you the Samus/Fox player I played at FCD that clawed like me? I think so but I'm not certain...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hahaha, I see where Rice gets it now ;D
Also Hylian, are you the Samus/Fox player I played at FCD that clawed like me? I think so but I'm not certain...
Yeah, thats me :). Suprised you remembered.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Awesome... I was asking because whenever I thought of Hylian in person I just thought of your avatar lol
then I thought, no that's probably not him, so I remembered you from FC ;D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Soo Caveman will be there for sure >_>...you guys should at least talk to him there lol.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I got super saiyan/gay too, but it sounds arrogant if i say so myself.
Admitting it is the 1st step. You play as fox though. Fox is a super saiyan or at least moves at super saiyan pace.

On topic: IMO which isn't much and slightly biased I think that Derf and Exarch should be considered for alternates at least. Keep the south crew full of elite players who have shown time and time again that they deliver.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I got super saiyan/gay too, but it sounds arrogant if i say so myself. i need some street cred from my cake eater mentors or hate matches at fast with queen and rock.
Yeah, I knew you should be on it for sure, but I also knew you wouldn't say anything yourself. Too modest. You deserve a spot, tournament record be ****ed! You're too technical/smart.

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I knew you should be on it for sure, but I also knew you wouldn't say anything yourself. Too modest. You deserve a spot, tournament record be ****ed! You're too technical/smart.
I beat Josh more than he beats me. I should have a spot. Is that how it works? Seriously, I know this is a joke but don't put Josh on the crew. He's very good but has weird tendencies which can lead to easy kills.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I beat Josh more than he beats me. I should have a spot. Is that how it works? Seriously, I know this is a joke but don't put Josh on the crew. He's very good but has weird tendencies which can lead to easy kills.
Edit: QQ. i've been playing 18+ hours every week, smash w h o ring around from smasher to smasher ( i wanted to add you and exarch to the mix), and ive been having dreams about Renth. I dont mind not being on crews, but i definitely want to do the "try out". everything i do everyone has seen before, but i do it right. btw, "you're the only one who mains falco up in dis place and its ****" johns.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Crews are gonna be 10 people? Its gonna be tough to make an atlantic north with 10 good people, but I guess we'll try. :)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Okay, um. I don't know what to say. I don't know you, but you must be cool if you regularly smash with Josh, so I'll drop the mean counter-comments. But no, I wasn't joking. I really do think he should be on the crew, and not just because he can beat Hungrybox.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Okay, um. I don't know what to say. I don't know you, but you must be cool if you regularly smash with Josh, so I'll drop the mean counter-comments. But no, I wasn't joking. I really do think he should be on the crew, and not just because he can beat Hungrybox.
haha, its really weird how i know both of you guys but youve never met eachother (even though gville smash is scarce). crispy's cool hes just watching out for me...its been a year and you guys never played eachother?

NOT IN A SET PEOPLE

but regardless
Yeah dude, there were some weird things with the match-up that got me. I didnt know jiggs could super wavedash into a L-cancelled rest. that trick could throw any player off, know what im sayin'? I have a gay counter for it in my head that i wanna try out.

But back on topic, im trying to get rec letters from derf and exarch, maybe even record a set with exarch. If not, in 2 weeks we can hopefully have a try-outs exhibition at FAST.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised no one's suggested you yet. Weren't you on the Pound 3 crew? Raistlin for South! :)

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
I never meant to cause trouble. I know for a fact that Josh is very good and plays smart. I have nothing against him. But like Josh said, we should have some matches haha.

Eggm

Smash Hero
So far the only people I know who are coming from sure from atlantic north is...

m2k
eggm
dj nintendo
swiftbass

We have some maybe's
jman?
cort?
scar?
hax?
tope?
Cyrain?

If like every maybe makes it we can maybe have a crew! woot. 10 people is a lot.. lol.

Top Bottom