• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

-Chad-

Slackerator
: /

Pika's pretty good vs Falcon (especially if they don't know the matchup)

Also I'm not going which most likely means Iori's not going either on the account of my job I was supposed to get I'm no longer getting so I have no money at all.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
LOL @ 3 falcos 2 foxes

......................and a jiggs. ROFL.

random *** jiggs.

So is south like

everything south?

Or just Southwest?

Cause if so

I would take my list

take out GM and put in Caveman

and take DoH out and put in Xelic.

My opinion.

BUt I ARE TeH jIGGs

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
dont worry about a crew full of spacies
FL spacies destroy
We gotz a few peaches
We have a jiggs that will 4 stock M2K
A few Ganons
some marths
and maybe a mario?
(Or a Doc Mario - SMASHMAC NASTEEEEE)

So.

DEFINITES:

Dashiziwz - Known as Bronson, all the smashers call him shiz
He's II good and he's at the top of the biz

KeepSpeedN - Is that Bill Cosby? Hell no, It's Benny!
He's too fast for us - never loses a penny (LOL)

Lambchops - He'll laser you before you have a chance to talk
He's known as the smasher with the biggest......Clock.
LOL

Oh snap Colbol there's a prodigy
At IHOP I believe he ordered Iced Tea

Hungrybox can edgeguard nearly everything
He'll eat it if you offer him a chicken wing

That's a ****ing valuable post
you know it

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Skrach is dang good.

But you think he can beat Linguini, Queen, Hungrybox, colbol, rockcrock, chaddd, and rice?
he has beaten qdvs, colbol, hungrybox... hes never played chaddd, rockcrock or rice. And i only recall him playing linguini once at ltec2 which he lost but hes gotten better vs ganon eversince.

Also at pound 3 he did just as well as qdvs, making it all the way to round 3 of pools. He beat green mario and xif on the second round of pools....

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Queen at Rock's house!!!

When did Louis beat me???

I'm not saying Louis is bad or anything, I think he's really smart, I just don't remember him beating me!!!

:colorful:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
he has beaten qdvs, colbol, hungrybox... hes never played chaddd, rockcrock or rice. And i only recall him playing linguini once at ltec2 which he lost but hes gotten better vs ganon eversince.

Also at pound 3 he did just as well as qdvs, making it all the way to round 3 of pools. He beat green mario and xif on the second round of pools....

Yeah thats pretty dang good.

I think he would be pretty good to represent the south.

That is if he's going, lol.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys should seriously play Rayzorium. He is going and I want to see how he stacks up >_>. He has been to a lot of national tournaments and I think he made it into the MLG pro bracket in one of the mlgs >_>. He also just won a tournament last weekend that Roy_R/Wobbles/Doh were all in >_>. And he beasts Falcos.

He might make a good alt.

Also, if Roy_R makes it consider him as well. Just play him when you are there and you will see what I mean. Best Falcon in Texas >_>.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Xelic would certainly be a strong addition to the team, as I have observed and am confident in his abilities. Caveman is a different story. Yes, he's good. No, he's not enthusiastic. He's slept in at past FCs, and generally just doesn't give a ****.

Ray sounds promising, i'll play him at the tourney.

REGISTER!!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
falcon dittos with rayzorium, im atleast still good in those.:embarrass

skrach8

Smash Lord
alrighty, im super honored to be in the maybe list. THANK YOU all. Noob Test reps its own members to the bone as uzuel(aka "usual" for thos of you who arent in the know)

But i dont want to be in crews, im washed up, i cant wave dash, my own crew makes fun of me for that.

People i dont own: rock, col bol, shiz, speedn, linguini, Q, top players etc. etc. etc.

People that i will own in order to prove myself: ALL YOU BATCHES that are above me on the list.

I like the tryout idea. shiz, YOU are past your age with wisdom. But im the wise one remember this.

So with that said. who wants to give skrach, AKA projekt prodigy, AKA rebirth, AKA N!GGARACHI as told by will, aka LOUIE VATON DON WAN as told by will, AAAAKKKKKAAAAA the ****, some hard core melee training. CUZ im down.

YA DIG?

The Noob Testament, Book of Skrach- 8:3........ He will come back, stronger then the tip itself.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
CUZ.... he's down!!!!

The Noob Testament, Book of Skrach- 8:3........ He will come back, stronger then the tip itself.
strong fvckin' words right der.

DER.U.GO SKRATCH!!

Give em dat skratch attack SON!

chaddd

Smash Lord
QDVS will be playing Marth.
You should listen to Anomic Punk. I'd place my bets on him vs Andy. Andy is very good, but Mike has improved tremendously since any of you have played him. He's Georgia's M2K.

EDIT: He 2-0'd Chops in pools at the recent Ga tourney.

ur list looks good hungry (the only problem is that most of them are from FL except for 2), but i really think skrach should go on there instead of smashmac. From that list im pretty sure he can beat everyone except for shiz, speedn n chopz
How can you say who can beat who based on only knowing one person's skill level? You have no idea how skrach would stack up against the rest of us, even SpeedN and Shiz.

Plus, didn't I 4 stock you like 8 times in a row at LTEC2?

Just saying.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Pritty sure he means skrach has a good chance at beating anyone on that list. He didn't say skrach owns everyone on that list.

And you're still the biggest arrogant prick on smashboards.

Just sayin.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Queen at Rock's House!!!

Not that it means much, but I've already played Full Metal at pound 3 and won 2-0!!!

I still think we should wait till FAST to see how much people have improved/how good they are...especially the ones we're unsure of like Full Metal!!!

For all everyone knows, Full Metal might be a better Marth to have than myself or Skrach!!!

Though I'd put Skrach over Full Metal as of now, only because I know more about his track record, whereas I know little about what Full metal has done!!!

:)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
You should listen to Anomic Punk. I'd place my bets on him vs Andy. Andy is very good, but Mike has improved tremendously since any of you have played him. He's Georgia's M2K.

How can you say who can beat who based on only knowing one person's skill level? You have no idea how skrach would stack up against the rest of us, even SpeedN and Shiz.

Just saying.
yea he's too good. I got ***** :(

OTRU...

Smash Champion

Just saying.
dude u have a big mouth thats why no one likes u, u never 4 stocked me in the first place arrogant prick... ill make sure to play u at the tourney to prove u wrong and although i will hate talking to a ***** who hides behind the computer with strong words and then tries to act all nice in person, ill still own ur weak game... so just make sure u say all the things that u are prolly going to reply this post with to my face!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey guys, sorry i wont be in attendance to tech chase anyone at this tournament. I didnt put in to get off work in time =( so if i was even in the thought of being on the crew take me out now. But hope all goes well for the south. ****

C......

Smash Apprentice
dude u have a big mouth thats why no one likes u, u never 4 stocked me in the first place arrogant prick... ill make sure to play u at the tourney to prove u wrong and although i will hate talking to a ***** who hides behind the computer with strong words and then tries to act all nice in person, ill still own ur weak game... so just make sure u say all the things that u are prolly going to reply this post with to my face!
no offense to otru or florida with the following statement:

it seems like alot of ppl dislike my homie chad bcuz of his opinion, but IMO he doesnt "act" like a nice person, he just is. Having confidence and being an a$$hole are 2 different things. I've known this guy 4 more than half of my life so trust me wen i say he's not afraid of anyone on smashboards, he just has the balls to speak his mind. From wat i've seen on Smashboards, it seems as though ppl speaking badly about ur skill lvl in smash offends u (and the same goes for most of FL except for the best players there (goin by power rankings)), but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and have the right to say it or keep it to themselves.

As for the crew battle, i think u guys should choose from the results of singles at FAST or every state in consideration should have a minitourny including every candidate that thinks they should be in the crew battle entered (but thats just wat i think)

but on another note...

I'd like to MM the following ppl at FAST:

Otru-$5 2/3
Hungrybox-$5 2/3
linguini-$15 3/5
Lambchops-$5 2/3
DaShizWiz-$5 3/5 just cuz it would be fun playin against u in a serious match but 2/3 is ok 2

accept or decline?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
First 6 are solid picks, I don't think anyone would disagree with that. The only reason I left Chops off my first definite list is his recent performance in GA. Hopefully he just had a bad day, cause up until that tournament I'd have picked him as one of the top 5 players in the region. IMO he needs to lay off the snake and go back to the bird.

Xelic or Xif is the best peach in the region, and since Xif isn't coming, Xelic should be a definite. Unfortunately, I can't speak on Rayzorium. I agree with you Rock that Caveman's lack of enthusiasm is worrisome.

It's a crying shame we'll be missing the other top SE region players, Iori, Pikachad and Lozr are all incredible players. Is Nite still going? I don't remember whether he said he definitely was or wasn't. Nite is unbeatable as Peach, it's a proven fact.

To touch on the Ganon question, IMO Chaddd is better than Linguini, but I haven't played Linguini in a year and a half or something stupidly long. So I probably am a bad gage as per which Ganon is better.

Derf has a slew of good characters which he can and does play in tourneys. His Marth is very good. (Not to mention his Sheik or even his main, but I'm sure you're well aware of who and how he plays Rock.)

As for my situation, I do have a job now. However, the "good" news is my boss doesn't pay overtime but instead will push overtime hours into some unforeseen future day off work and I can still get paid. So getting a day off shouldn't be difficult, plus my job is pretty easily a stop and go type deal. I shouldn't have trouble getting to this tournament. Plus I might even get paid for being at work while there.

I'm honored to be mentioned for this, I absolutely love crews and would do my very best if I was selected.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
no offense to otru or florida with the following statement:

it seems like alot of ppl dislike my homie chad bcuz of his opinion, but IMO he doesnt "act" like a nice person, he just is. Having confidence and being an a$$hole are 2 different things. I've known this guy 4 more than half of my life so trust me wen i say he's not afraid of anyone on smashboards, he just has the balls to speak his mind. From wat i've seen on Smashboards, it seems as though ppl speaking badly about ur skill lvl in smash offends u (and the same goes for most of FL except for the best players there (goin by power rankings), but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and have the right to say it or keep it to themselves.
I can see what you're saying, but
was a bit of a stretch and had no relevance to the topic (they were talking about Skrach and his skill as a smasher, not OTRU), and I don't see that's speaking his mind or expressing his opinion. But you're right Chaddd is cool in person lol ;)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
First 6 are solid picks, I don't think anyone would disagree with that. The only reason I left Chops off my first definite list is his recent performance in GA. Hopefully he just had a bad day, cause up until that tournament I'd have picked him as one of the top 5 players in the region. IMO he needs to lay off the snake and go back to the bird.

Xelic or Xif is the best peach in the region, and since Xif isn't coming, Xelic should be a definite. Unfortunately, I can't speak on Rayzorium. I agree with you Rock that Caveman's lack of enthusiasm is worrisome.

It's a crying shame we'll be missing the other top SE region players, Iori, Pikachad and Lozr are all incredible players. Is Nite still going? I don't remember whether he said he definitely was or wasn't. Nite is unbeatable as Peach, it's a proven fact.

To touch on the Ganon question, IMO Chaddd is better than Linguini, but I haven't played Linguini in a year and a half or something stupidly long. So I probably am a bad gage as per which Ganon is better.

Derf has a slew of good characters which he can and does play in tourneys. His Marth is very good. (Not to mention his Sheik or even his main, but I'm sure you're well aware of who and how he plays Rock.)

As for my situation, I do have a job now. However, the "good" news is my boss doesn't pay overtime but instead will push overtime hours into some unforeseen future day off work and I can still get paid. So getting a day off shouldn't be difficult, plus my job is pretty easily a stop and go type deal. I shouldn't have trouble getting to this tournament. Plus I might even get paid for being at work while there.

I'm honored to be mentioned for this, I absolutely love crews and would do my very best if I was selected.
I think Linguini has Chaddd beat.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
if anyone talks **** to my face and literally to my face directly and I dont know you i will stick you in the face knock em out and stomp him

so im cool with chaddd cuz he doesnt do that he just jokes around in the internet

RockCrock

Smash Champion
OK. Posts like Exarch's are great. Bad posts have pictures and rhymes, ask for money matches, or talk about 4 stocks. Keep this thread about the crew battle please, not random spam or trash talk.

.....Roster Update:
-Xelic has been bumped to a starter
-Full Metal, Rayzorium, and myself have been added to the preferred list
-Lozr, Iori, and PikaChad have been removed, as they are not attending

People like XELIC, FULL METAL, CHADDD, RAYZORIUM, NITE, and EXARCH need to register for the **** tournament already. You've only got 8 more days, what are you waiting for? Neither Xelic or Nite have even posted in this thread. If someone sees them or talks to them, please tell them to register for the tournament.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

chadddd aduhduh... you take really sweet pics there buddy.:laugh:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Stfu rice, you left me after our first date!!!

On a more serious note, I feel that if we needed a peach Xelic would be best for that position!!!

If we decide we need two peaches, I'd pick exarch as our 2nd one!!!

Top Bottom