• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Thank you for being reasonable and kind about this :D I hope to see you at the tourny!

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I just had a dream where I was playing Chadddd and he kept sandbagging and using marth. whenever I did a combo he said "haha, rock crock combo". Nothing belonged to me.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I just had a dream where I was playing Chadddd and he kept sandbagging and using marth. whenever I did a combo he said "haha, rock crock combo". Nothing belonged to me.
Someone needs to hurry up and quote this in thier sig.

I would, but I already have a Derf quote so I don't wanna mess up the earth's gravitational pull.

Also, why does my new house make weird noises?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
New update:

Rayzorium will be there after all >_>.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
249. CAVEMAN (REGISTERED!!!)
260. Xelic (REGISTERED!!!)

And Rayzorium is coming with me :). You guys should play Rayzorium to see if you want him on the crew (He just won another texas tournament last weekend lol) but Cave and Xelic should be a givin >_>.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
249. CAVEMAN (REGISTERED!!!)
260. Xelic (REGISTERED!!!)

And Rayzorium is coming with me :). You guys should play Rayzorium to see if you want him on the crew (He just won another texas tournament last weekend lol) but Cave and Xelic should be a givin >_>.
He won an Austin tournament. No one good out of city went and you know that JSB.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Looks like I don't have a ride to this now. Sweet ***. Considering I already paid and everything.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Looks like I don't have a ride to this now. Sweet ***. Considering I already paid and everything.
That's why I chose to wait and pay the stupid late fee.

That's no good. I wanted to see you again. Hijack one of those "I need a ride threads"; you're a pretty cool guy.

Renth

Smash Hero
Good luck guys, I wish I could be there to support and to dish out the domination.

Chaddd - Find a ride bro, you gotta win this thing so you can visit me in PA brother.

DaShizwiz - You're the best keep it in the back of your mind don't let anything stop you.

KeepSpeedN - Don't talk to homeless people you can only do that with me!

Smashmac - Doctor Mario.. what a scrubby character until you play as him.

Cake Eaters + Gainesville - Werd, ya dude, WHAT THE F UCK!? Urrr baddd, PRO!, DOUBLE!

Hungrybox - Don't fall asleep, it's an elaborate cheat.. or is that considered a mind game.. idk just get 3rd like always ;)

Man i miss all the good times, god bless!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
DoH must have been at that Austin tourney Ray won.

No, I wasn't. Neither were Xelic, Caveman, Wobbles, Bluezaft, Chang, etc other top Texas players. That's my point. I'm not saying this in the sense that Ray is bad, because he's not; I'm saying that Hylian shouldn't be making it seem like Ray won a Texas tournament because no one good in Melee outside of Austin went.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Okay I found a ride. Now I need money matches with all the top players. Shiz, SpeedN? MM? Anyone?

EDIT: For the record, I only found a ride because Renth believed in me. :)

Top Bottom