• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST1 South Crew MELEE Discussion

Pritch

Smash Lord
Andy is partially responsible for me not maining samus anymore.

jacka$$.:mad:

(and maybe he'll even know what I'm talking about)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
andy is probably the only reason I play smash now.

Honestly, if I hadnt beaten him at rock crock's tournament back in 2005, I think I wouldve seppuku'd out of depressing for being so bad at smash soon after.

thanks andy for the confidence! =D

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Colin is probably gonna be in. Caveman might be in if people remember him, come actual deciding time. I'd nominate Xelic too.

Then it's a toss-up between Linguini or Chadddd and QDVS or Full Metal. Probably gonna be Chaddddd and QDVS based on tournie records, but I'd LOVE to be surprised.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
i'd vote against exarch just because the sheer talent coming already, and i love my boy mike but QDVS is an obvious choice over full metal.

I dont care about chaddd vs linguini... either or. chaddd vs linguini debate only serves as dramaboards.com entertainment mainly, I doubt one over the other will make or break our crew.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
i'd vote against exarch just because the sheer talent coming already, and i love my boy mike but QDVS is an obvious choice over full metal.

I dont care about chaddd vs linguini... either or. chaddd vs linguini debate only serves as dramaboards.com entertainment mainly, I doubt one over the other will make or break our crew.
Linguini > Chaddd...

Anyday.

Renth

Smash Hero
Chaddd is my boy and would do amazing in crews.

However, Linguini has proven to be godlike when it comes down to crew battles.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
I'm not commenting on their skill, but you havent been further than 60 miles from your house for smash, so how the heck would you really know???
Easily, Emilio proved himself before in FC Diamond Crews... or did I imagine that match with him and M2k.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
money match me homophobe.

and xelic's gay as well.

i've done more in my tournament career than you ever will.
I'm not a homophobe, you're just a fvcking annoying gay dude who thinks he's good then basically makes the South crew lose.

You're garbage.

And I'm not goin so we can't MM.

And I never said I was better than you.

It's stupid to blindly MM people anyway you c0ck sucker.

Edit: Also, LOL @ your tournament career.
I'll definitely be there for the Melee days, even though I'm annoyingly unregistered.
<-- Got wrecked.

I think Doodah would beat Doh. Campy Fox > Peach. But wait no the game is perfectly balanced as Lambchops knows.
Yeah I probably would.

But I would need a space animal controller which I haven't had in well over 2 years.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Hello stripesorbars :D I'm not sure what DoH has said to you but please only insult his actual playing skills and not his sexual orientation. It is offensive to others, and no reason to bring it up this is however JUST a game :D. I'm sure there are things about you that if someone said to you, you would be insulted so please dont say mean things like that. :D thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Top Bottom