• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
carmelldansen is awesome.

smashmac is awesome

anyone fox jiggs MM 20$?

/end attempt to derail

edit: im assuming this insulting is playful cuz its kinda ridic now

dmbrandon

Smash Master
edit: im assuming this insulting is playful cuz its kinda ridic now
While amusing, I honestly believe she's the most hideous girl in our community.

Then again, I do have a general distaste for all girls in video game communities. Whores.

That includes Scar.

Gindler

Smash Champion
And you need to get a girlfriend who doesn't look like she's been put through a wood chipper, Bizarro.
Ha, ouch. I could never say anything that harsh.

5k posts, and I still don't know who you are. Ouch.

And I have one. A gorgeous one. Don't be envious, kiddo. It's a sin. ^_~
Gorgeous to you maybe? :lick:

Oh man, there are more than enough people that disagree with your terrible opinion as it is, so I won't even bother. Not to mention, what does that even mean?

Also, if your girlfriend is so dayum fiiiine, why is she with someone as homely and annoying as you are? :confused:
Ha, wow. Must be quite spunky to throw out an insult like that. Ha, I said spunky.

Homely? pshhh. *****, I'm too fine. ask Afro, he knows. You're a ****ing gremlin. Your face looks like you constantly are chewing on potatoes.

You quoted Festizzio. Not yourself. Honest mistake, no one will hold it against you.
Chewing on Potatoes? Must be some kind of idahoan insult

Tons of guys in this community couldn't spot a ****** if their lives depended on it. Since you're so willing to hand it out. (Ew@gmoney) I could understand their eagerness to talk you up. Better than nothing.

Potatoes: You make me hate them.

Only one I have right now. She's the one on the right. I'd show you the pic of her with the short red hair that makes you look like a trout, but it's only in wallet form. Sorry.

Oh edit: get so beaten.
Hmmm, don't want to seem harsh but I've dumped girls (well girl, ha) way gorgeouser (but probably more annoying). And I'm no Brad Pitt, but I have my moments...well so i'm told anyway :chuckle: (heh, see what i did there? you mentioned Brad Pitt earlier :laugh:). But we can all agree that comparing girls is childish and stupid.

LOL @ dmbrandon... You should date the one on the left.

SmashMac is speaking the truth. We need protection from Ike! :(
Ha, oh Gmoney you're so loveable :chuckle:

While amusing, I honestly believe she's the most hideous girl in our community.

Then again, I do have a general distaste for all girls in video game communities. Whores.

That includes Scar.
Who is?

A good number of girls in the gaming community are good looking. But from what I've noticed a good deal of them can be annoying and I have a low tolerance for that.

You're so loveable Diem, you and your crazy antics.

Oh these aren't to cause anger. So if you get angry you're doing something wrong. But feel free to insult back if you took it the wrong way, I might not see it as I don't check up on threads everyday but I'll probably see them eventually. Much love all.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
No one here should be angry, this is all for the lolz. If anyone should be insulted it should be me, and I am the furthest thing from :laugh:

Do I expect the way I look to be everyones cup of tea? Absolutely not, but I certainly do not consider myself to be ugly, and I know plenty of people would agree, WITHOUT having to agree with me being OMGSOHOT, either. Dm just feels a need to constantly call me out unnecessarily.

S'all good, bro. :)

spider_sense

Smash Champion
No one here should be angry, this is all for the lolz. If anyone should be insulted it should be me, and I am the furthest thing from :laugh:

Do I expect the way I look to be everyones cup of tea? Absolutely not, but I certainly do not consider myself to be ugly, and I know plenty of people would agree, WITHOUT having to agree with me being OMGSOHOT, either. Dm just feels a need to constantly call me out unnecessarily.

S'all good, bro. :)
Nah Ginger is a total hottie imo. :)

Scar

#HarveyDent

That includes Scar.
This isn't funny, it's not witty... if you're going to insult me can you at least make it worthwhile?

Also I have no distaste at ALL for girls like Miktea and Kiwii, god **** good **** Dustin omg, and whoever the **** Kiwii is dating, for Christ's sake I'd hit that **** in a SECOND.

GOTM

Smash Champion
DM your such a little ***got. seriously, the fact that you always bring this **** to women is just ****in ridiculous. then you go and try and ****in finally argue with inui and tell him to shut his mouth and that his posts just make him look worse, thats the same **** you do bro. give it the hell up.

THEY DONT LIKE YOU. I DONT LIKE YOU. THE GIRL DONT LIKE YOU.

MAN NOBODY LIKE YOU.

and scar so would i. i aint no creeper or nothin but GOD DAMMMMMMNNNNN

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Yeah, I got a tonnnn better too. Actually, funny story i was just thinking about u last night...no homo.

i was thinking back to that one night when we just played for like, 2-3 hours. we weren't even really playing, we were just moving our characters and talking about stuff, life in general.

i like brawl a lot, but u cant do that with brawl. :/ that was easily one of my favorite melee moments

GOTM

Smash Champion
i was thinking back to that one night when we just played for like, 2-3 hours. we weren't even really playing, we were just moving our characters and talking about stuff, life in general.
yeah dude that was chill as hell. we talked about mow for a while too, hahahaha

dmbrandon

Smash Master
This isn't funny, it's not witty... if you're going to insult me can you at least make it worthwhile?

Also I have no distaste at ALL for girls like Miktea and Kiwii, god **** good **** Dustin omg, and whoever the **** Kiwii is dating, for Christ's sake I'd hit that **** in a SECOND.
Isn't darc your friend, yet you say things like this? ****, and I thought I was a ****.

DM your such a little ***got. seriously, the fact that you always bring this **** to women is just ****in ridiculous. then you go and try and ****in finally argue with inui and tell him to shut his mouth and that his posts just make him look worse, thats the same **** you do bro. give it the hell up.
First off, I was going to be funny and fix the grammatical errors, but I think I'd need an hourly wage to even attempt it.

And second, PLEASE. I'm a ***got? That's why I'm the one spending hours a day on myspace, trying to get Jen Ho's pants off though faux-intellectual banter, right? If you only knew... lmao. You're a joke, gotm. I mean seriously, what are you good for anyways? Just go back to your hole.

This was a fun tournament :).
<3

chillindude829

Smash Master
dude dmbrandon, you are just making yourself look worse and worse. trust me i've been there before, and you might think you are winning this battle, but you just like like a huge douche right now and it gets worse and worse with every post. you seemed like an okay guy in person, just drop this ****. you're the one who looks like a joke right now.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Did I have chillendude almost defend me?

****. This is gonna be a good day.
I think anybody would agree you're a mad chill guy in person most of the time, but ****, man, it's like you're ****ing bipolar on the internet.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
UPDATED:

club for ppl who thnks that sex in the city chick looks HORRIBLE(and is comparable to a horse):

Pakman
swift
turbo ether
dmbrandon
festizzio
scar

join the club

AfroQT

Smash Master
This thread is fvckin stupid.

Did Diem and gingerr SERIOUSLY just argue over smashboard forums about whos hot?

This is saddening, why isnt this closed.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
wow you guys have the highest standards EVER for judging people like WOW seriously, you guys are all crazy. First off, Ginger is a very good looking girl, and 2nd off, why do you just throw around insults for no reason. Even if I hate someone, I would never call someone ugly, it's all about the attitude and actions that people take

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This really isn't helping anyone and arguments over the boards are very pointless. They don't solve anything.

Swiftbass is too good. Dude is that the FLCL robot thing in your avatar o.o? Walking T.V. screen XD?

Reflex that was hilarious good ish.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
This really isn't helping anyone and arguments over the boards are very pointless. They don't solve anything.

Swiftbass is too good. Dude is that the FLCL robot thing in your avatar o.o? Walking T.V. screen XD?

Reflex that was hilarious good ish.
yea Canti from fooly cooly...its like my fav anime evar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom