• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroQT

Smash Master
M2k got less money im sure he'll get over it.

People stop complaining like f@ggots man the fvck up and move on.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
swift - shut up, it affects me A LOT more than anyone else since i actually won all 4 events. Karma IS out to get me, it's been doing that for years without fail.
Jesus christ, stop being a baby and grow up.

You are not special. The natural order of the universe is disorder. Deal with it. Bad **** happens to EVERYONE in life. You know why? Because that's life. Get over it. No one is ever going to feel sorry for you, and you should never expect anyone to.

Again, you are not special. Nothing and no one is out to get you. Get out of your own narcissistic bubble and open your eyes.

EDIT: Swiftbass is awesome. Outlaw Star ***** faces.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Yeah m2k, stop whining about not getting like 1,000 dollars. I mean, you could buy a 360, and a ps3 with that, but those things are stupid for gamers, so shut up. yay florida.

****ing morons. Go die.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Jesus christ, stop being a baby and grow up.

You are not special. The natural order of the universe is disorder. Deal with it. Bad **** happens to EVERYONE in life. You know why? Because that's life. Get over it. No one is ever going to feel sorry for you, and you should never expect anyone to.

Again, you are not special. Nothing and no one is out to get you. Get out of your own narcissistic bubble and open your eyes.

EDIT: Swiftbass is awesome. Outlaw Star ***** faces.
That's odd, I didn't know you went to this tournament.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah m2k, stop whining about not getting like 1,000 dollars. I mean, you could buy a 360, and a ps3 with that, but those things are stupid for gamers, so shut up. yay florida.

****ing morons. Go die.
Lets make a big deal out of something out of your control.

****ing Cry me a river.
I lost money to (not as much as m2k, but still) and im not flippin ****. What happened, happened, its done and over with. No point in you b1tching about it, especially since no one wants to hear you ***** about it on top of that.

Man up and move on or keep bein a ***** and crying on forums like a 10 year old kid.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Lets make a big deal out of something out of your control.

****ing Cry me a river.
I lost money to (not as much as m2k, but still) and im not flippin ****. What happened, happened, its done and over with. No point in you b1tching about it, especially since no one wants to hear you ***** about it on top of that.

Man up and move on or keep bein a ***** and crying on forums like a 10 year old kid.
Latter, please.

IT'S ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS HE'S ****ED OUT OF. 1 GOD****ED THOUSAND.

I'd be flipping **** if I lost 1k gold in wow.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Latter, please.

IT'S ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS HE'S ****ED OUT OF. 1 GOD****ED THOUSAND.

I'd be flipping **** if I lost 1k gold in wow.
Nothing can be done about it, the situation was out of everyones control (especially frames, im sure he didnt want this to happen).

Crying about it (especially online of all places) is completely pointless and only makes you look like a *** (when your actually pretty cool in person).

Just move on.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
And you need to get a girlfriend who doesn't look like she's been put through a wood chipper, Bizarro.
Oh man, there are more than enough people that disagree with your terrible opinion as it is, so I won't even bother. Not to mention, what does that even mean?

Also, if your girlfriend is so dayum fiiiine, why is she with someone as homely and annoying as you are? :confused:

Gingerr

Smash Lord

****ing morons. Go die.
I really just can't help myself.

Yay Florida? Okay, then please do us all a favor and don't come back. Stick to the places where you can actually get somewhere close to placing in tournaments, that way you don't look so ridiculous for sucking your own **** so much.

You and Inui can sit and talk about how good you are even though you did terrible at Fast. You're the man though. You can cry FOR people on message boards.

:laugh:

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Oh man, there are more than enough people that disagree with your terrible opinion as it is, so I won't even bother. Not to mention, what does that even mean?

Also, if your girlfriend is so dayum fiiiine, why is she with someone as homely and annoying as you are? :confused:
Homely? pshhh. *****, I'm too fine. ask Afro, he knows. You're a ****ing gremlin. Your face looks like you constantly are chewing on potatoes.

who is this scrub

You quoted Festizzio. Not yourself. Honest mistake, no one will hold it against you.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
If dmbrandon thinks so, it MUST be true.
Even if tons of other people in the community disagree xD
Also, potatoes are delicious.
It is cute that you talk about your girlfriend as if she's the most gorgeous girl on the planet, though. Pics? So I could maybe hope to look THAT GOOD one day :(

dmbrandon

Smash Master
If dmbrandon thinks so, it MUST be true.
Even if tons of other people in the community disagree xD
Also, potatoes are delicious.
It is cute that you talk about your girlfriend as if she's the most gorgeous girl on the planet, though. Pics? So I could maybe hope to look THAT GOOD one day :(
Tons of guys in this community couldn't spot a ****** if their lives depended on it. Since you're so willing to hand it out. (Ew@gmoney) I could understand their eagerness to talk you up. Better than nothing.

Potatoes: You make me hate them.

Only one I have right now. She's the one on the right. I'd show you the pic of her with the short red hair that makes you look like a trout, but it's only in wallet form. Sorry.

Oh edit: get so beaten.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
So willing to hand it out that I've dated a grand total of TWO smashers!
I'll just go with what Chops said: Opinions, opinions.

Edit: I still don't get the potatoes thing. Is it potatoes specifically? Or any food? What's with this crazy, Jersey, boy-lingo you got goin' on in here.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
So willing to hand it out that I've dated a grand total of TWO smashers!
I'll just go with what Chops said: Opinions, opinions.

Edit: I still don't get the potatoes thing. Is it potatoes specifically? Or any food? What's with this crazy, Jersey, boy-lingo you got goin' on in here.
Anything dry, that involves major saliva infusion for digestion; dry turkey, cereal with no milk, or the aforementioned potatoes.

anyway, still gross.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Lolz you guys need to relax before I let a few of these hurricanes past our coast and give you something to really worry about besides complaining about money issues and debating the process of digesting potatoes.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
good $hit dm insulting girls over the internet
One love, brotha.

Lolz you guys need to relax before I let a few of these hurricanes past our coast and give you something to really worry about besides complaining about money issues and debating the process of digesting potatoes.
I miss you. v_v I gotta come chill with you 3 again.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
LOL @ dmbrandon... You should date the one on the left.

SmashMac is speaking the truth. We need protection from Ike! :(
Tell me when you're done fapping. You know, So I can take the pic down. That's gotta be like ****ing Cinnamon Life compared to the Fiber one you've been eating, son.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I don't get it.
Girlfriend resembles me, but I'm ugly.
Girlfriend is fat, but she's hotter than me.
So me being ugly and fat = hot?

I don't follow.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I don't get it.
Girlfriend resembles me, but I'm ugly.
Girlfriend is fat, but she's hotter than me.
So me being ugly and fat = hot?

I don't follow.
Fat? Are you an idiot?

You have the hair cur she used to have, and the skintone she has, but you're gross. You are always purple in the face from being malnourished, and you're tooth-to-gum ratio is more out of whack than that female vice president ****. Your face looks like a 3rd world country flag color scheme, only to be out weighed buy those chipmunk *** cheeks you have. BTW: Winter is coming. You might wanna fill.... NVM, I see you have it covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom