• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
One time, I lost a match and the screen was changing to the results screen..and I heard the Metal Gear son and Snake said "I'm done here." That's when I remembered right before the match ended, I inputted Forward Tilt and the game gave me the win, although all of my lives were gone.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i outcamp people with forward tilt. I literally stand on the complete other side of the screen, and outcamp them with forward tilt.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ok when is the money coming?

Wasnt it sent out like the 26th of August?

I def need the money some time soon.

Frames you sure you used the right address to send it too?

I havn't read any of the last pages so i dont' know if you've answered this question or not.

But respond soon.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I like how all the people telling m2k to shut up are the ones who are getting more money because of it.

drama, *****es. Start it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Man, I just played Tetris Attack for the first time in a while.

That game is too good.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Super Mario RPG is too d*mn f*cking amazing! No one knows more about that game than I do, get at me lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom