• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Isn't darc your friend, yet you say things like this?
And second, PLEASE. I'm a ***got? That's why I'm the one spending hours a day on myspace, trying to get Jen Ho's pants off though faux-intellectual banter, right?
I've met Darc one time. Yeah he's a cool kid but no he's not one of my closest friends and his girl is attractive, I'm just stating plain and obvious fact, and btw how do you all of a sudden know who my friends are?

Ohhhhh it must be because you're a huge ****ing CREEP, same way you're more or less stalking GOTM, **** son even if you know things about him and this girl he's trying to hook up with, (which he did, and apparently via DMB Logic that makes him gay) that doesn't mean you should EVER say it.

God ****, I just took the kid off my ignore list b/c I figured Montage was dead and DMB gave up the boards or something, I guess 2 days was long enough 'cause he's going right back on it.

@Eazy if me and this dude are in the same room together you better just let us stay on opposite sides of the room 'cause if DMB comes at me and says anything BUT "I just realized how much of a jerk I have been to basically everyone ever since I imported Brawl" I might just have to meet him outside.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I've met Darc one time. Yeah he's a cool kid but no he's not one of my closest friends and his girl is attractive, I'm just stating plain and obvious fact, and btw how do you all of a sudden know who my friends are?

Ohhhhh it must be because you're a huge ****ing CREEP, same way you're more or less stalking GOTM, **** son even if you know things about him and this girl he's trying to hook up with, (which he did, and apparently via DMB Logic that makes him gay) that doesn't mean you should EVER say it.

God ****, I just took the kid off my ignore list b/c I figured Montage was dead and DMB gave up the boards or something, I guess 2 days was long enough 'cause he's going right back on it.

@Eazy if me and this dude are in the same room together you better just let us stay on opposite sides of the room 'cause if DMB comes at me and says anything BUT "I just realized how much of a jerk I have been to basically everyone ever since I imported Brawl" I might just have to meet him outside.
Well, perhaps the amount of internet high fives you hand out give me an idea. lmao

GOTM and I are friends on FB, the front page tells me ****, moron. Mind your own business.

PLEASE, try some ****. I would love it scar.

GOTM

Smash Champion
DM what i was trying to get at was that you always bring things to a personal level, on SMASH boards. wtf is that all about son, lol. jesus christ. let it go.

and seriously dont try and start personal **** wit me, that aint happenin. pleeease, if you dont know the details to the situation dont even bring it up, cuz OBVIOUSLY you dont know what happened. agree or disagree about SMASH, thats what the boards are for.

changing your montage thread title and then calling out scars personal life here is probably the lamest thing you could ever do.

and i dont give a bakers **** about my grammar son.

btw, dont bring outside names onto the boards bro. thats extremely disrespectful to them and anyone who may know them, and completely childish

edit: and yes swift, thats what i was quoting, LOLOL

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
harry truman
doris day
red china
johnnie ray
South pacific
walter winchell
joe dimaggio

joe mccarthy
richard nixon
studebaker
television
North korea
south korea
marilyn monroe

-me bringing outside names into the conversation, whataya gonna do, fight about it?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
DM what i was trying to get at was that you always bring things to a personal level, on SMASH boards. wtf is that all about son, lol. jesus christ. let it go.

and seriously dont try and start personal **** wit me, that aint happenin. pleeease, if you dont know the details to the situation dont even bring it up, cuz OBVIOUSLY you dont know what happened. agree or disagree about SMASH, thats what the boards are for.

changing your montage thread title and then calling out scars personal life here is probably the lamest thing you could ever do.

and i dont give a bakers **** about my grammar son.

btw, dont bring outside names onto the boards bro. thats extremely disrespectful to them and anyone who may know them, and completely childish

edit: and yes swift, thats what i was quoting, LOLOL
You totally started that one, son. Don't get it twisted. I went where you went. I'm a follower, of sorts. You had no place in the argument to begin with.

I called Scar's **** out because he's done sooo many times to me and the former members of the crew.

We can drop our ****, np. I'll pretend neither of us even said anything, right quick. ^_^

harry truman
doris day
red china
johnnie ray
South pacific
walter winchell
joe dimaggio

joe mccarthy
richard nixon
studebaker
television
North korea
south korea
marilyn monroe

-me bringing outside names into the conversation, whataya gonna do, fight about it?
This is ****ing awesome.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
LEAVE DMBRANDON ALONE!
Can't we all just be friends... no matter who's hot and who's not?

lol remember when I put my glasses on and I looked like an entirely different person? at hbox's house

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Finch, don't live in that world, please. You know, that world where pigs fly and coheed sucks, and hylian beats fearless.

And yes, I am so cool. I wanna come back to FL to see like 7 people v_v

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Does anyone wanna see me again?

Diem i have your watch.

I'll bring it to you in the next regional circuit thingy or ohana.

I'm nearly as sexy as reflex, just wait till i remember to l-cancel during tournaments.

****ing xelic. too good. (i beat him in pools waaaaaaaaat)

Diem: ****, just read all those posts. Battleboards.com

dmbrandon

Smash Master
If you see Inui or Atomsk or anyone in that little circle give it to them. If I don't see you that is.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Dm is mad cool in rl
i.e. He's a little ***** on the boards and then when he SHOULD be dealing with what he says on the boards at tourneys face to face he backs down. I have no respect for that kid at all, and to whoever said "leave DM alone," pssssssssh.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i didn't go to this tournament, read most of this thread, or really know what's going on, but someone stole an xbox and you made mew2king (and the other winners) pay for it?

that's an awful awful move - almost as bad as the xbox getting stolen in the first place

dmbrandon

Smash Master
i.e. He's a little ***** on the boards and then when he SHOULD be dealing with what he says on the boards at tourneys face to face he backs down. I have no respect for that kid at all, and to whoever said "leave DM alone," pssssssssh.
When have I ever backed down to anyone?

You're disgusting. You killed mufasa, alright. But not with knees. With your breath. thx.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
HEY you guys know that part of starfox 64 where you are in all range mode? You know the mode where if you go outside the map space allocated on the mini map you do an automatic U-turn? and like NOW MATTER HOW MANY TIMES you try to go outside the map, the game keeps turning you around and you end up right where you were?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah good work, that's really scathing, you earned your reputation in my book through your blatant disrespect to your peers and the need you have to take everything to a personal level when you get pissy. I don't give a **** if you care or not what I think about you but honestly and seriously let's just settle this **** right here.

Just don't ****in talk to me on the boards, leave my name out of **** otherwise I really do have a strong desire to just honestly throw down and fight you. And if I see you in person I'll have respect enough to not start anything but honestly if you want this **** to continue I'm just letting you know the level we've reached.

It's real easy to talk behind your computer screen but I'm just giving you fair warning, watch your mouth, cause no one saying "DMB is mad cool irl" is gonna change my mind about your little punk ***.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Yeah good work, that's really scathing, you earned your reputation in my book through your blatant disrespect to your peers and the need you have to take everything to a personal level when you get pissy. I don't give a **** if you care or not what I think about you but honestly and seriously let's just settle this **** right here.

Just don't ****in talk to me on the boards, leave my name out of **** otherwise I really do have a strong desire to just honestly throw down and fight you. And if I see you in person I'll have respect enough to not start anything but honestly if you want this **** to continue I'm just letting you know the level we've reached.

It's real easy to talk behind your computer screen but I'm just giving you fair warning, watch your mouth, cause no one saying "DMB is mad cool irl" is gonna change my mind about your little punk ***.
WOW! cry moar scar. Internet must be serious business. Why dont you take all the sand outta you're v@gina and make those nifty falcon combo vids... Let's be serious now, you or anyone on the boards isn't fighting anyone. No matter how much **** talk is giong on.

DM, stop being a queef. you might get sucker falcon punched...:)

cool? everyone cool now?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
says who? lol. they live close enough. gonna be a UFC brawl melee
I lol'd at this.

Anyway, Scar, you can act however you want. Everytime we've done this ****, it's been on your hands. You've ALWAYS started this nonsense. ****, I didn't even know who you were before you came out blazing your guns at me for being good. eat my balls.

Stop crying like a little *****. It's truly no wonder people say the **** about you that they do. It's the internet, kid, get over it.

Sticks and stones can break your bones, but words throw scar into a frenzy.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'd still like to know why there's not more outrage at the tournament organizers basically taking money out of mew2king's pocket

AfroQT

Smash Master
Out of his pockets? Please word that ******** sentence alittle better, he MADE 1000 from spending 60 (on tourney entrance fees), he didnt technically "lose" anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom