• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yes JASON you were the ONLY one screwed. Stop actin like the world and karma is out to get you. Everyone took some kind of hit from the prize money. **** happens no one likes getting less money and I know you've been screwed over alot in ur career but this time around its all the placing players who "got screwed" give frames a break. you said all of this in ur blog already

@linguini frames I believe stated that he had promised to pay out 4,5,6 in brawl doubles b4 the xbox thingy happened. You guys wouldve gotten more money if he wasn't committed to that split.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
5k posts, and I still don't know who you are. Ouch.

And I have one. A gorgeous one. Don't be envious, kiddo. It's a sin. ^_~
I don't need a scrub to know who I am when all of east coast can vouch for me.

When is montage hosting Caty4 again.. ouch..

Get ***** and place low... good ****

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I don't need a scrub to know who I am when all of east coast can vouch for me.

When is montage hosting Caty4 again.. ouch..

Get ***** and place low... good ****
Montage is done, moron. lmao. I stopped playing. All I see is gmoney talking **** and you backing her up. You're not even a person. You're a joke. I've never even seem your name mentioned. You're an afterthought. Go die.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never said he's an ***, just that people need to stop *****ing...

This was the first smash tourney Frames has held, so he did quite well considering it was large scale!!!

Oh and I don't see why people complain when they still come out with more than they spent going...most people who come away with nothing (probably like 97% of the participants) still are content, because they genuinely had a good time!!!

That is what should matter most, then comes money spent/earned!!!

Now if someone wishes they never came and had no fun, then MAYBE I could understand them complaining about money issues...

That's just my thoughts on it, not trying to start stuff!!!

:colorful:

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I never said he's an ***, just that people need to stop *****ing...

This was the first smash tourney Frames has held, so he did quite well considering it was large scale!!!

Oh and I don't see why people complain when they still come out with more than they spent going...most people who come away with nothing (probably like 97% of the participants) still are content, because they genuinely had a good time!!!

That is what should matter most, then comes money spent/earned!!!

Now if someone wishes they never came and had no fun, then MAYBE I could understand them complaining about money issues...

That's just my thoughts on it, not trying to start stuff!!!

Still. If you won the lottery for 22mil, and they said they'd give a lump sum of 14.85 million, but then you only got 13 million, you'd be pisse.d

Large scaaaale. yayuhz

Big_R

Smash Champion
if someone is rly arguing with qdvs i dont like them

if one were to really care about one's money and items worth value one wouldn't constantly lose and or get one's items "stolen" as much as possible. you would think that one would understand that a tournament host has to be responsible for a 3rd party's gaming system if it is stolen, especially when one has just had their system stolen from a tournament.

also if money is sooo important just win it all and stop splitting

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I calculated how much m2k won, how much he would have won had he not split (360 still stolen), and how much he would have won had the 360 not been stolen + had he not split:

How much m2k won = $1,179.17
How much he won with no splitting (360 stolen) = $1375
How much he would have won had he not split + no 360 being stolen = $1688

So basically, both of those factors led to m2k making about 500 less!!!

Anyone can double check my math if they wish!!!

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
oh okay so i only got several hundred dollars less for something out of my control, while it affected everyone else by an extremely small margin that's not comparable at all

you miss the point

it's still stupid

it's still unfair

i still don't see why i have to pay the penalty for something out of my control, instead of the person who was supposed to guard it, or who was in charge of guarding it. It's their responsibility, not mine, i shouldn't pay the price.

i like frames, but this is more of his responsibility or the person who was supposed to guard the safe than it is any of the players, and that's not something that I can overlook

edit - this is m2k

dmbrandon

Smash Master
So your saying you think Frames should of paid the 627 out of his own pocket???

No, but he should penalize everyone justly. M2K is taking the biggest percent hit, and everyone knows it.

"He won enough" isn't good logic. It leads to bad places.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not saying "he won enough" it's over...I'm saying things happen that are out of our control at times, so get over it!!!

I'm simply using facts to back up why he got what he got, and you guys are just complaining, acting like m2k was singled out, when EVERYONE was affected according to how well they did!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I'm super rich like that. moneys no object son.

why is it the jewish kid is forced to do your math? this **** is racist!
as compensation next time im in florida i'll walk into the venue with KFC and play baskeball all day. lol I once walked into planks venue BEASTIN some KFC. i got some lulz....... I was really hungry[box] that day.....dayum you see what I did there? *pats self on the back*

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

as compensation next time im in florida i'll walk into the venue with KFC and play baskeball all day. lol I once walked into planks venue BEASTIN some KFC. i got some lulz....... I was really hungry[box] that day.....dayum you see what I did there? *pats self on the back*
***** I ***** you in H.O.R.S.E. Get at me

lamugi

Smash Lord

then ****ing come down again god ****

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
i didn't get my $105 yet or w/e

but honestly

Playing office chair b-ball with yayuhzz, mooney, and the shiz bros was worth $105,000,000

hell, if my money actually gets sent back to you frames, give it to charity or some ****, this tournament was really too much fun, good **** to all who came.

but whenever you can, please check if it got sent!!! :laugh: <3 frames

Swift: I heard you want to money match. Be careful, because at Ohana I'm gonna be L-cancelling...

dmbrandon

Smash Master
i didn't get my $105 yet or w/e

but honestly

Playing office chair b-ball with yayuhzz, mooney, and the shiz bros was worth $105,000,000

hell, if my money actually gets sent back to you frames, give it to charity or some ****, this tournament was really too much fun, good **** to all who came.

but whenever you can, please check if it got sent!!! :laugh: <3 frames

Swift: I heard you want to money match. Be careful, because at Ohana I'm gonna be L-cancelling...
My name is charity. I could use it to buy a new watch!!!!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This tournament was definitely mad fun, except for the lack of setups. I ***** hardbody, went to sleep like always, ate Captain Crunch, made Bowser break dance, and married Bowser all during this tournament lol. Too d*mn good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom