• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I say both are good venues, TV's dont mean anything really, look at LTEC 2 we had more tv's then we needed... i'm sure ppl will bring tv's for a huge tourney like this one.
For the record, LTEC2 had plenty of TV's because my family brought about 10 on their own to the tournament, we acquired them from different places (the church, home, work, friends.)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'm spending enough money by driving down to Florida, and now you want to nickle and dime me with shirts?! Yeesh.

My vote's for July. The convenient placement on my birthday will keep the rents off my back.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Doodah, I'm not in FIU.....or i don't think so anyway. I know my sig is the best, it emulates how cool i am (*sigh*)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Anyone wanna Pokemon Puzzle League MM? I own at that game...And it just came out for virtual console.

Frames

DI
Okay so after intense deliberation, we have decided to go with the July date, making the final dates for the tournament as follows:

Thursday July 17, 2008 - Sunday July 20, 2008

which will take place at the Central Florida YMCA

814 W. Oak Ridge Road
Orlando, FL 32809

So, now that this is official, make sure to tell all your friends/relatives/random strangers, that the place to be this summer is FL for FAST 1!

EDIT: I will update the first post later tonight with more detailed venue info, not to mention i haven't updated the pre-reg list in a long time lol.

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
Hooray! I am working on T-shirt designs... if anyone has requests or ideas I would love to hear it...
This is gonna be so fun! (Frames = <3)

And the venue is right next to the airport... maybe I could make money taxiing people that are flying in... ; )

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
GOOD **** FRAMES!!!!!

Everyone in Fvcking AMERICA BETTER COME TO THIS ****!!!!!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Heh good deal. Aight yeah my brothers and I will most likely be to this. BossMagnet if I have enough money I'll take one of those shirts.

Linguini

Smash Master
Frames, I would suggest halting all discussion of the tournament in this thread and diverting it with a link to the tournament listings thread fro this tourney.
Most OOS people will check there and you will see alot more interest there. One thread main thread is better than 2 small ones.

Frames

DI
Frames, I would suggest halting all discussion of the tournament in this thread and diverting it with a link to the tournament listings thread fro this tourney.
Most OOS people will check there and you will see alot more interest there. One thread main thread is better than 2 small ones.
you have a point i guess.

fair enough, idc if you guys keep posting in here to be honest, but if you must choose between one thread, then i guess pick the one in listings, just to get more attendance.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164840

also might i add this thread here is not "small" we got a lot of posts/views lol

also kiwi get lots of md/va people to come :D

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hooray! I am working on T-shirt designs... if anyone has requests or ideas I would love to hear it...
This is gonna be so fun! (Frames = <3)

And the venue is right next to the airport... maybe I could make money taxiing people that are flying in... ; )
Anything with "Happy 19th Raistlin."

Just so everyone knows the real reason we're having this tournament.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I hope I can make it to this. Hopefully this isn't during the "vacation week" everyone has every summer, that would really suck and things tend to turn out that way with the way I schedule things :p

I guess It's possible that I may go, hmmmm.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
also kiwi get lots of md/va people to come :D
i'll try to hype it up to people i still talk to, but i don't go to tourneys anymore or hardly speak to any local smashers. i try though :p this is more like an excuse to go to florida for vacation. aka go to FL to play smash and call it a vacation LOL. havent been to a tourney since pound3 good lawd i miss melee T_T

and if it means anything im going with my scrub friends :D a couple who dont play at all lol. ill try my best to make this. forkgirl and kiwi finally teaming!!!!<3

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol double sheik doesnt work, u should bust out the fox for lulz, ud be jumping around jump cancelling shines while forkgirl does all the work
it can work sometimes. g-reg and my double sheik team unusually *****
chemistry comes down to the players, not the characters :]
i might go fox and she might go peach sometimes to embarrass the other team :grin:
and whatchu talkin about "does all the work"-- my fox's cuteness will annihilate any character that sets its paws near it >:] you goin to this soap?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i remember sasha from ltec :D she seemed pretty nice lol i've never played any girls really, they should all money match me :D /competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom