• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frames

DI
I saw that the Melee rules ban controller mods. Does the same go fro Brawl? My gamecube controller has the triggers pushed down so the analog doesn't exist anymore its just a button. Is that cool or am I gonna have to get an other controller?

Good looking. Yeah I'll definitly pay for gas. Most likely though I just need a ride from my crib in FL to the venue. I'll PM you my number when I get the plane tickets.
Your controller should be fine, it's not a big deal.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Cool. I'll show you my controller before the tournament just to confirm its cool to have there. Don't want people QQ'ing over a slightly different controller in a game that allows you to use what, four different controllers and any button set up.

Shiz you don't play Brawl? I won't lie I despised the game at first but I've warmed up to it.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
lol i know. i was just like "omg gurl!!!! scary! XD". i dont know why (and i know it doesnt make sense), i just assume most girls will be mean. stupid me lol!
im just like that!! :( prob cos the first girl i met from the tourney scene was really evil to me LOL

:D you nezumi and daisey are awesome!

my friends and i will probably need housing for one or two nights. not gonna stay for brawl most likely (:mad:)

Force

Smash Apprentice
Cool. I'll show you my controller before the tournament just to confirm its cool to have there. Don't want people QQ'ing over a slightly different controller in a game that allows you to use what, four different controllers and any button set up.

Shiz you don't play Brawl? I won't lie I despised the game at first but I've warmed up to it.
lol sweet i'm gonna bring my turbo controller and use metaknight's tornado as a KO move.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Questions: Are you doing pools for Brawl doubles and singles and Melee doubles in addition to Melee singles? I checked the first post and it only said pools for Melee singles.

Also, Would anyone wanna team with me for Melee and/or Brawl?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Questions: Are you doing pools for Brawl doubles and singles and Melee doubles in addition to Melee singles? I checked the first post and it only said pools for Melee singles.

Depends how many people. If my teams partner doesn't come ill team with you, but he is very indecesive cuz of work.

Frames

DI

Right my bad, we're doing pools for both games singles events, but i don't think we'll do doubles pools, it would probably take way too long.

Frames

DI
Can you add a list of people who have registered, either at the beginning of the thread or at the registration page? It'll be cool to see who's going.
Yea don't worry, every day i check the website for purchases and then i'll come back here and add a little (REGISTERED!!!) to your name. festizzio is the first one to register, kudos!

Registration will most likely be taken down at the end of the month, unless i can figure out some other way to get the money before the event.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
hungry his post about dodgeball is actually legitimate because at FCs they always had a small dodgeball tourney for fun over the course of the nights people stayed there!!!

Yours is just typical spam!!!

:colorful:

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahah, glad you like it Tippy!!!

Smashmac made it for me during the last year or so of melee...for some reason it hasn't been showing up in my posts, but it's finally working again!!!

WTF why doesn't it show in this one???

:colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom