• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Kiwii and i gots this!! :D double sheik = double the **** XD

haha I always thought it'd be cool to have all the decent female smashers play each other in like a tournament, but not enough girls ever go to one tourney lolz.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
yea otru im down :D lol those are fun because i always win ;] ROFL >_>
Sasha played Milktea at MLG Orlando.

Sasha doesn't L cancel and she owned Milktea LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Get pwnd PC.
...LMFAOOOOOOOO
Kiwii and i gots this!! :D double sheik = double the **** XD

haha I always thought it'd be cool to have all the decent female smashers play each other in like a tournament, but not enough girls ever go to one tourney lolz.
<3333 forkgirl :D im so excited :D lol. and we finally get to meet!! cant believe we didnt talk at all at fc haha

lol if enough come you guys should make an all-girl crew for crew battles
no

LOL

BossMagnet

Smash Apprentice
I don't really know how much shirts will cost yet... it depends on how much it will take to get them made... I would assume they will be between $10 - $20.

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
Mooney, do you play any T1 MTG? If so I'll $5 MM ya in that.

I don't have anything T2 or extended legal unfortunately.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
<3333 forkgirl :D im so excited :D lol. and we finally get to meet!! cant believe we didnt talk at all at fc haha
lol i know. i was just like "omg gurl!!!! scary! XD". i dont know why (and i know it doesnt make sense), i just assume most girls will be mean. stupid me lol!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Man, I need to try to get to this lol.

Havn't been to a tournament in forever lol. All people that from out of state are like.... who?

festizzio

Smash Champion
Man, I need to try to get to this lol.

Havn't been to a tournament in forever lol. All people that from out of state are like.... who?
I'll assume you're asking who all these OoS'ers are. In which case allow myself to introduce....myself. I am festizzio, I play Pikachu.

festizzio

Smash Champion
LOL, Shiz doesn't who you play in Brawl.

He won't touch that abomination of a game.
Who said I was talking about Brawl?

So, I'm about to buy my plane ticket, but like, what are the chances of me getting housing? I don't wanna be like, stuck sleeping on the streets or anything. =\ *first time going to OoS*

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Sasha played Milktea at MLG Orlando.

Sasha doesn't L cancel and she owned Milktea LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Get pwnd PC.
That reminds me of when you and me teamed vs Sasha and Jennifer as Fox and Falco and we were getting worked hard. Lawl, we got madd serious after that.

**** I need to get some plane tickets. Anyone willing to hook me up with a ride and housing at the venue?

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Controller mod question.

I saw that the Melee rules ban controller mods. Does the same go fro Brawl? My gamecube controller has the triggers pushed down so the analog doesn't exist anymore its just a button. Is that cool or am I gonna have to get an other controller?

Good looking. Yeah I'll definitly pay for gas. Most likely though I just need a ride from my crib in FL to the venue. I'll PM you my number when I get the plane tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom