• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, It's going to be a toss up between Cataclysm and this. I know they dont interfere, but I probably will only be able to attend one.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
clearly this over cataclysm lol the mages dont know how to run ****
/slight bias

kiwiii

Smash Lord
why does everyone keep sayin that
:cool: naw son im still here. i wanna go to a big melee tourney in the summer, so i chose this one lol are you going to this??

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wow that's stupid
this > ga tourney .. i dont get it LOL 4 days of brawl AND melee in florida (beaches cmonz come to where all the hawt ladies at LMAO) versus 2 days of melee in middle of nowhere georgia
no yayuhz :(

festizzio

Smash Champion
Mike you're going to this. Georgia is lame. Besides Lovage said he might go, and what fun would Georgia be without his crazy shine bairs?

BrawlRoolz

Smash Cadet
Um if this is gonna be just another get everyones hopes up thread, then Imma host a tourney on this/these dates.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Comeon now fellas, lets put some faith. Frames has worked and is still working as hard as possible to get this amazingness setup. He'll update us all when he can. :D

Frames

DI
Comeon now fellas, lets put some faith. Frames has worked and is still working as hard as possible to get this amazingness setup. He'll update us all when he can. :D
What?? Somebody who believes in us? z0mg!

Also, wow for cataclysm, did not see that coming, seriously. I was figuring that they would detract from our attendance, and we were figuring costs, but now that it got canceled, hopefully more people will be able to show.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who wants MM's?

^_^.

festizzio

Smash Champion
I've got faith, I'm just impatient. >_> I reeeeaaaaally want the venue to be confirmed so I can buy my ticket, work out housing and all that stuff. However I'm not going to spam up this thread complaining about the venue not being confirmed yet. I know you guys are working hard to get a good one. Good luck. :)

Hylian, mm in Brawl in addition to Melee?

Frames

DI
Update time:

We have succesfully obtained two venues which are booked and ready to go for FAST1. Yay :D

However, these venues have different dates booked, neither of which is the original weekend (July 18-21)

We have the Central Florida YMCA which will host July 17-20 (one day back from before)

and

the UCF Fairwinds alumni center, which will host August 8-11.

The descision we are trying to make is which place to go with. Booking the Y is cheaper rent, but we would most likely have to look into getting extra chairs and tables. UCF costs more, but they provide unlimited tables/chairs, and have cool projectors and what not. So, we have a venue, just more than one right now. We'll make a formal descison when we've weighed all the costs, but for now just know

WE HAVE A VENUEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom