• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll team with you HB if Rexx doesn't go. The two weirdest characters in the game, and we own.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I doubt your school would want to host a gaming tournament...but then again, if they do, we can have all the little noobs that go to your school to come and we could own them even though it's in the summer.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure my brothers and/or at least I will be able to make it to this tourney, regardless of the date. I'll just be needing to know when so I can ask for the days off and arrange.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hey...he's good at making sigs....Mine gots a pikachu.
If the hat brothers are as good at brawl as in melee, we will all get three stocked.
Who do you guys even play?

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Yeah. For what it's worth the characters that QDVS mentioned are the characters we play. Brawl is pretty bad though so we're not going to dedicate the time we did to Melee to Brawl as well.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But you still aren't as good as them right? lol jk
I need to MM you and shizzy...**** sheik, so no to keepspeed'n, and i won't be getting any shiek practice before because seibrik refuses to play melee again.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...if only my cousin's wedding wasn't on the same 5 days as the best tournament ever. I mean it has Melee!

[any other week this summer would've been more than fine...]

*runs away in tears*

=/

so um... !bandwagon for early August? :p

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol Otru, i can still beat you, i mean, i'm still ESAM....its not like i became...lambchops or somebody crappy like that. I mean, i own him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom